PDA

View Full Version : ALRIGHT!!! Who has it? grrrr...

Hawkeye
02-21-2005, 03:02 AM
Ive seen it in your signauture(sp) and i think its funnier than heck. Its the, you know you play too much final fantasy when...
and then you named some stuff like, when someone asks you:

:what are you doin
:saving the planet

that has to be the funniest. I KNOW YOUR OUT THERE! SHOW YOUR FACE ^_^

Giga Guess
02-21-2005, 04:17 AM
...If you accidentally call your girlfriend Aeris, Rinoa, etc...

Rainecloud
02-21-2005, 07:26 AM
If you believe you're going to The Farplane when you die.

boris no no
02-21-2005, 01:07 PM
when you jump on any guy that have spikey hair and chalenge them to a sword fight....

or ripe off mens trousers to see if they have a tail

Levian
02-21-2005, 01:51 PM
When you let people beat the http://forums.eyesonff.com/images/smilies/rpg_009.gifhttp://forums.eyesonff.com/images/smilies/rpg_009.gifhttp://forums.eyesonff.com/images/smilies/rpg_009.gifhttp://forums.eyesonff.com/images/smilies/rpg_009.gif out of you, convinced that you sooner or later will have a limit break.

Destination0
02-21-2005, 02:31 PM
lol...
or when u try to fight someone with sword inspite of having a gun
or u take phoenix down to someone funeral
or u open someone's closet hoping to find a treasure chest
or u take peoples stuff lying around...
etc.

la monk
02-21-2005, 02:43 PM
when you try to open a box/chest without actually touching it.
when you try to eat animals to learn thier abilities.
when you try to fight a bully turn based.

boris no no
02-21-2005, 03:25 PM
new one-
when you wear low cut tops and realise you don't have a gravity defying bust

Gunblades
02-21-2005, 03:44 PM
when you tell an experianced swordfighter that you could really use the Bustersword :)

Ultima Shadow
02-21-2005, 03:53 PM
or when u try to fight someone with sword inspite of having a gun

I seriously don't see the problem with this one... but whatever. :greenie:

1) When someone piss you off, you hold your hands in the air and scream "FIRAGA!!!" :D
2) When you do 1) and it actually works... :cool:
3) When you hear the victory music as soon as the person you burned with Firaga dies... :p

Gunblades
02-21-2005, 04:10 PM
when you rip one sleeve off your new jumper and say it's the fashion for mercenrys

DJZen
02-21-2005, 08:31 PM
When you try to rationalize the mechanics of the gunblade.

When you look at "dimetap elixir" and think "ONLY $10?!?!?! I NEED TO BUY 99 OF THESE!!!!!"

When you start confusing your windows keyboard shortcuts with FF menu shortcuts.

When your gameplay time reaches "FF:FF FF".

When your X button (or Square button in the case of FFVIII...) has been worn down to a smouldering crater.

When your first instinct while looking at swords is to wonder about their damage ratings and extra properties.

When you plow through a few bosses like butter before realizing you forgot to turn your TV on.

When you start coming up with "you know you play too much FF when..." lists based on things you've actually done.

Gunblades
02-22-2005, 02:58 PM
You know, if the bullets in a gunblade actually were like batterys and gave off elertric shocks when fired, travelling down the blade and hitting the opponant on the point of impact.

Emily52
02-22-2005, 08:44 PM
When you start thinking you can summon Aeons using a stick.

rubah
02-23-2005, 12:48 AM
You find a long-crap metal rod/pole and start swinging it around like you know what you're doing.

Giga Guess
02-23-2005, 03:56 AM
Guilty.

strawberryman
02-23-2005, 04:08 AM
When you get shot thinking all it would do is 'damage' you
When you start hearing buttons clicking in your head whenever you do anything
When you start carrieng around marbles thinking they'll make you stronger...

i could go on and on and on.

Armisael
02-23-2005, 10:24 AM
When you think that your boyfriend is Gippal

Gunblades
02-23-2005, 04:32 PM
hey im guilty too, but i do know what im doing (im not reffering to thinking i have a BF whos Gipple thank the gods lol)

Giga Guess
02-23-2005, 11:55 PM
Well to be fair, I'm pretty sure in a real fight, I'd know enough to get a few hits in at least....

Gunblades
02-24-2005, 10:45 AM
thats all anyone can try dude

Giga Guess
02-24-2005, 01:28 PM
All right, back on topic....

...If you've looked on eBay for Buster Sword, or other such weapons.

Zante
02-24-2005, 03:25 PM
...ev oui lyh nayt drec.

...when you wonder why wild animals wont drop items and money.

Sepho
02-24-2005, 04:08 PM
When you walk into your neightbor's house, look into their cupboard, then leave, and are genuinely bewildered when they call the police on you.

Gunblades
02-24-2005, 04:58 PM
you can buy small gunblades on ebay :)

DJZen
02-24-2005, 09:14 PM
...ev oui lyh nayt drec.

Al Bhed ec ayco ahuikr. Rufajan, oui syi fyhd du lryhka ouin sig. Dra maddan X eh dra dedma "Final Fantasy X" sayhc dag. Roman hisanymc yna huh-Al Bhed funtc cu drao cruit hud pa mavd ymuha un fneddah yc hispanc.

:)

DJZen
02-24-2005, 09:35 PM
No one would divorce their wife over that. Why would they have to when they could just get their cat to change the kid's name?

Angelz*and*Emoz
02-24-2005, 11:51 PM
if the joystick on your controller is broken off( to tell you the truth mine is broken off!) :D

Giga Guess
02-25-2005, 01:57 AM
you can buy small gunblades on ebay :)

I've seen Paine's sword floating around too...:p

UltimaLimit
02-25-2005, 09:18 AM
~ When you sacrifice an hour's sleep to sneak onto EoFF. (Guilty.)
~ When you walk into a burning building to save a child thinking the Fire and Elemental materias from Ebay will protect you.
~ When you kill a wild animal and stand around all day waiting for its body to disappear.
~ When you think you can beat the snot out of anyone because you're Level 99. (I can.) :p
~ When you dress as a FF main character and go out in public. (Assuming you're serious, not doing it as a joke.)
~ When you carry around a huge duffel bag filled with Potions, Elixers, Ethers, Phoenix Downs, Tents, weapons...
~ When you're so obsessed you actually are able to lift it.
~ Hell, if you're even able to fit it all in you must be doing something right.
~ When you're unable to stop thinking these up and posting them. (Innocent. Good night, everybody.)

Giga Guess
02-25-2005, 01:23 PM
~You break your leg, and start shrieking "CURAGA!"

sephiroth9006
02-25-2005, 05:36 PM
Yeah i've done somthing like this before i can't remember half of them now though but here's afew.

1) in a fight you are convinced that you have different classes and change from theif to mascot (no i haven't done this but it's quite good and amusing when i see other people do it)

2) Your in a fight and tell your opponent to use the flee command cause you have a limit break ready.

3) you try to go on an adventure like cloud without ever going to the toilet eating taking a bath and are surprised when your bladder bursts.

4) You try to have a game of blitzball and are surprised when you drown.

5) You are convined that penguins in alaska know the fabled blizaga skill and decide to go there on a quest to learn it for yourself.

(i still have afew more but i'll let afew more people post)

Gunblades
02-25-2005, 07:56 PM
when you mistake someone asking you if you have a GF for a Gaurdian force rather than a girl pal lol

when your GF :) starts collecting belts to make a long skirt with.

DJZen
02-25-2005, 08:17 PM
I've seen Paine's sword floating around too...:p

I've seen the buster sword several times. Full size. Well.... Maybe not FULL size...

Gunblades
02-25-2005, 08:28 PM
Full size would be silly.

when you realise youve been thinking up clever things to post on this thread