PDA

View Full Version : Here I am clueless

LifeAsABullet
02-21-2005, 05:25 AM
Alright yeah call me an idiot but I'm having a hard time playing this game now..I mean why does it seem prehistoric? Ok dumb question but it's really starting to bug my eyes never the less my brain too..does this game own such a fab ending or what? I've heard about it...but jeesh :confused: :confused:

ShunNakamura
02-21-2005, 11:14 AM
I would definately play out through the game. The story is definately of good quality and Character interactions liven up play. Also the first part of the game is slow as can be.... I also thought about quiting at first due to how slow it goes... but then recalled that any good story needs time to gain momentum.

The gameplay also gets better later on as you get more and more materia to combine.

Rednikcam
02-21-2005, 09:04 PM
Yes the game is not the greatest to start off with [although I loved it].

Lucca
02-22-2005, 10:52 AM
Do not mock the superbness of FFVII!
Just kidding. The beginning in Midgar is slow,but when you get to Kalm and later on it gets more and more interesting. You wont get off the screen.

Jenova
02-22-2005, 07:38 PM
Slow at first but as soon as you hit the Shin-ra HQ and get to go to the world map... It's addicting from then on..

BackRoomKid
02-22-2005, 11:15 PM
ahhh, the spoiled newer generation of final fantasy...too used to their crisp clear graphics and grammer checked dialogues (joking with you)

just go on...you'll see what kinda game this is...

Chris
02-22-2005, 11:44 PM
You can't consider yourself a real gamer until you've played

through Final Fantasy VII at least once.

Omega Flux
02-23-2005, 11:23 PM
I completed it and the final FMV is the best in the game, as is most games, besides what have you got to loose by playing it? except time.

Chopseuy
02-24-2005, 01:17 AM
If you think this game is stupid, then you don't have any tastes in RPGs, no offense. FFVII was the best Final Fantasy to ever be released, with its perfect and flawless story, battle system, and side quests. Trust me, play through the whole game, you won't be sorry.

moses
03-04-2005, 01:56 AM
If you think this game is stupid, then you don't have any tastes in RPGs, no offense. FFVII was the best Final Fantasy to ever be released, with its perfect and flawless story, battle system, and side quests. Trust me, play through the whole game, you won't be sorry.

I don't know about flawless, but yeah FFVII set the standard for the newer generation of RPGs

Rainecloud
03-04-2005, 07:44 AM
It must be strange for newbies who are used to amazing graphics to sit down and play through Final Fantasy VII. After all, the graphics really haven't stood the test of time too well, have they? Regardless of that, and as everyone else has already said, the storyline and battle system are reason enough to continue through to the end of the game.

Captain Maxx Power
03-04-2005, 06:39 PM
FF7 is a labour of love more than anything else. If you played it when it first came out you'd understand. There are those of us (me included) who have an honest love of this game. But stick with it, it is a good RPG (then of course I have to stick in the usual blurb about how every other FF is better than this one, especially the older ones, blah blah blah etc.)