PDA

View Full Version : What did you do today?

Leeza
02-21-2005, 07:11 AM
So, how was your day today? Did you do anything exciting? Did you take over the world? Did you do/see/learn anything new? Or did you have just the same old day that you have everyday. Either way, tell us about it because we all want to know. :)

I had a pretty good day. One of the things that I did today was go to our new Wal*Mart that just opened it's doors a couple of weeks ago. It looks pretty much the same as every other Wal*Mart that I've ever been in. Somehow I expected it to be a bit different, but it's not. I ended up buying myself a 24 x36 poster frame to hold the Marilyn Manson poster that I won on Ebay last week. :)

Rusty
02-21-2005, 07:18 AM
My day wasn't all that exciting, it was quite boring. I did school work, listened to music and went for a bike ride. That's all :)

Rainecloud
02-21-2005, 07:28 AM
Well, I've only just got up out of bed. So far, I've made my Mother a drink of tea, turned the heating on, stroked the cats and posted here at EoFF.

Later, I'll be watching last night's wrestling pay-per-view with some friends.

krissy
02-21-2005, 07:43 AM
Saved the world, a princess, and some kingdoms.

also had a donut

Miriel
02-21-2005, 07:50 AM
My friend cut my hair for me today, I have bangs again which is nice.

And...then I went out with a bunch of my girlfriends and got rather tipsy. We...kinda sorta got swept up in the whole Paris Hilton phonebook thing and called Lindsey Lohan and Eminem and stuff.

Feel really badly about it now (in fact, I feel completely juvenile for bothering them like that) but at the time we found it absolutey hilarious.

But to my defense, for the people we got through to we basically tried to explain to them what happend with the hacking and all rather than giggling like an idiot. Still, it probably would've been better to just let them be.

Yamaneko
02-21-2005, 07:58 AM
I sat in front of the computer all day and pretended to do work. Now I'm BSing my bio paper before I have to go off and study for a history test. :)

strawberryman
02-21-2005, 08:03 AM
Saved the world, a princess, and some kingdoms.

also had a donut
So it was you who stopped my diabolical scheme! This is not tha last time you will see me Notatallrenogirl!
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

crono_logical
02-21-2005, 08:22 AM
Well I just woke up so far :p

nik0tine
02-21-2005, 08:24 AM
I played a little Xenogears. Then my friend and I polished up the song we had started writing the night before. After that, my dad, my friend mike, and myself, went to see some kung fu movie. "House of FLying Daggers" I believe it was called... Some time after that the movie "Platoon" came on one of the movie channels on my TV. I watched that and got pissed about Vietnam, and war in general. That was just about all I did today.

Rase
02-21-2005, 08:31 AM
In the whole 30 mins of today, 2/21/04, I've played Call of Duty, watched some FLash movies, and am now answering this post question. Shortly after this I will get something to eat, then go to bed for roughly 8-10 hours, and we'll see where things go from there.

Jack
02-21-2005, 10:18 AM
Went back to school after my half-term break.

Polaris
02-21-2005, 10:23 AM
Go to school, discuss, went back home, study a lot for the test of hisory tomarrow and go to bed... FINALLY!

boris no no
02-21-2005, 04:42 PM
well...i got up
watched disneys dinosaur and went online and talked to a few friends...
still online
oh and it snowed REALLY heaviily but it's stopped now....we've got a week of heavy snow so.... :D more snow to come!
it's only 4:40 in the afternoon so i'll possibly play FFVI a bit. try and get off that damn floating island! :D
then i'll prob drink some wine and go to bed!
:)

Dking'squeen
02-21-2005, 04:43 PM
i went to go see Constantine and now I'm writing and waiting to go see another movie
Isn't like great?

Craig
02-21-2005, 04:45 PM
Well, I went to college ate some pizza at lunch time which was great then I went to a market near by to buy a piece of garnet which I need for a project then I went to a game shop 'cause a friend of mine wanted me to get him a Megadrive game while I was out there but they didn't have it so I walked to the bus stop (while it was snowing might I add) and got the bus home and now here I am.

Dr.K
02-21-2005, 04:55 PM
In the morning, went to clear out and trim down a large forest/pond area at the back of my school because the pond was getting stagnant and the bushes were overgrown. Then topped it off by planting a tree. I'll go back in several years to check how it's doing. I was going to name it, but then realised that having THAT MUCH FUN in one morning was a tad excessive.
After, had my afternoon lesson. It snowed for a while. Then stopped :cry:
And then went home :)
I might play diablo later on.

Old Manus
02-21-2005, 05:04 PM
I died. Or was that yesterday? I forget these things.

Denmark
02-21-2005, 05:18 PM
I woke up far too early. 8 AM on a day when I don't have school or anything to do.

Played some Super Mario RPG (I'd play other SNES games but the start button on the only controller I can find doesn't work :()

Ate some pizza.

Played more SMRPG.

Played some NBA Live 2004.

Went outside and shoveled some snow.

Came back in and got on the computer and subsequently online. Checked LiveJournal. Came here. Posted this.

And now I'm gonna go eat soup.

Nod
02-21-2005, 05:33 PM
WHHHHOOOOOAAAAAA! before reading this, strap yourself in to your chair cos my day was SO interesting it defies all belief!!! :D :D
today, i got up, went into university for a meeting which no one else turned up for; had to stand out in the snow when the fire-alarm went off :mad: ; had lunch, thought about writing some of my dissertation- this intense thought gave me a headache so i returned home, took some ibuprofen and watched a load of Family Guy; now im writing this.....
WOW, the student life is so intense!!!!!! :D :D

Citizen Bleys
02-21-2005, 05:33 PM
Went to work, I'm still there, and getting tres cranky at all of the stupidity. It's worse than usual today.

Peegee
02-21-2005, 05:39 PM
I just woke up :(

Quina
02-21-2005, 06:07 PM
In tribute to Presidents day I'm search my neighbors house for weapons of mass destruction (and comic books).

m4tt
02-21-2005, 06:23 PM
I woke up at 6:30. I've played some RO. I called Magen, now I'm eating crackers.

Doc Sark
02-21-2005, 06:33 PM
I caught a train from London to Southampton and saw some Chavs get on at Weybridge. They thought it would be really funny to walk down the train asking people for their money or their moblie phones until we got to Woking. They obviously had no tickets because they wandered round the station for ages unable to exit because there were train guards at every gate. With any luck, they're still there, suffering from hypothermia and hopefully later they'll get locked in and hopefully try to escape over the tracks only to be zapped by 10,000 volts. That'd be cool. Other than that I sat indoors, its very cold today. It snowed!!

Logan
02-21-2005, 06:41 PM
I woke up and I read the newspaper and I ate a poppyseed muffin. Later my dad and stepmom will drive me somewhere (perhaps the mountains) so I can take pretty pictures. :D

Strider
02-21-2005, 07:50 PM
Well, so far...

Got up around 10 AM, threw some laundry in the washer, watched Fairly Oddparents and Sportscenter for a while, threw the trash out, took the trash bins to the curb, threw the laundry in the dryer and responded to Election Booth's PM.

I'd say it's been pretty productive so far.

Rye
02-21-2005, 07:52 PM
Nothing much. I've been eating too much today and I'll probably be feel upset about weight gain in a few days. I've been playing around in Flash maker and re-re-replaying FF9.

Luc
02-21-2005, 07:53 PM
Woke up, ate breakfast, and played Shadow Hearts. After I played, I came on the computer, posted on here, and then on any other forums I go to. That's it. :|

Cz
02-21-2005, 07:58 PM
I had a very unenjoyable day at school, then tried (and am still trying) to avoid doing I.T. homework. Apart from a quick game of Viewtiful Joe and browsing the internet, that's it.

kikimm
02-21-2005, 08:31 PM
Ugh; I just finished doing a major pruning of my PM box, a major pain in the ass. And I've still got about half of maximum amount left. :(

But besides that, I played Blood Will Tell for a little bit, took a shower, and I'm leaving in a few hours to see a movie. I like not having school today. :)

:D

Ouch!
02-21-2005, 08:45 PM
So far I've written a paper on Theodore Roosevelt, I've read a long chapter out of my AP U.S. history book to take a test on it for Wednesday and now I'm searching for a book so I can write a paper on one of the chapters in there. I swear I did the last thing months ago, but apparently my teacher never got it. I blame my tutor who was supposed to get it to him. Too bad I can only find an outline about it on my computer and not the actually paper. ; ;

Otherwise today is going swell. I've had a great weekend so far, especially because I've spent so much time with females at movies.

fire_of_avalon
02-21-2005, 09:26 PM
I got up, tried to water, it didn't work. So I went to work and told my story to Candice and Sherrie (managers) and they giggled. The I worked a lot and had to deal with Vendela while she played with hats, then I came home and did this.

Election Booth
02-23-2005, 04:16 AM
a lot of work on the elections. and I just pooped.

Kirobaito
02-23-2005, 04:24 AM
Got up at 6:30, as usual, and went to school at 7:45. Today we had the TAKS Test for English (Texas' standardized test) the entire morning. So I got about a two-hour nap in. By the time the test was over, I was starving, so during Engineering graphics class (the class I have before lunch), I told Jeff that he needed to call a pizza place at 12:10 so we could pick it up as soon as lunch started, but he forgot, and so we went to Ross's house during lunch to watch Spider-man 2. I had a couple of peanut-butter sandwiches.

Got home, and found out that #eoff is broken. :/ I answered my election task, after some help from BoB. At 6:30 I went to the Southwest-Birdville Round One playoff game. It was absolutely ridiculous. EVERY single call went Birdville's way. Some of the worst officiating I've ever seen. :mad2: We were only up 48-25 at halftime. We missed 3 dunks, and the final ended up being 89-60.

Got home, and logged on. I saw this thread called "What did you do today?" and replied to it.

Quina
02-23-2005, 04:26 AM
Today I ate two sandwiches.

Leeza
02-23-2005, 07:24 AM
I went in to work. Spent my lunch hour with a physiotherapist. Did some shopping after work. Came home and didn't feel like doing much else so I watched NCSI, House and Law & Order: SVU. It did not feel like a very productive day.

Dingo Jellybean
02-23-2005, 07:45 AM
My day was boring. I had classes from 12-9PM and I'm up all night studying math. Yep.

eestlinc
02-24-2005, 04:00 AM
I noticed it was raining so I closed my windows.

krissy
02-24-2005, 04:07 AM
was in a bus accident

everyone's ok
i think

Kirkpatrick
02-24-2005, 07:28 AM
I wokr up at about 6am (an hour and a half earlier than usual...), to get to school to catch a bus that was going to take me and my friends to a "Relay for Life" conference. I got there about eight minutes early - I'm chronically late, normally - and the bus got there about fifty minutes late :P Still, we made it there on time, and had a good deal of fun (Relay for Life is an all-night cancer fundraising event, by the way). Then, on the way home, our bus got stuck behind a car crash for about an hour.

When I got back from that, I went to a band practice (concert band, not rock band :P), and now I'm staying up way too late for how much sleep I've gotten recently working on a chemistry lab that's due tomorrow.

I want to go to sleep :p.

Shlup
02-24-2005, 08:28 AM
I stayed in bed at BJ's through my 2pm class, then went to my room at about 3pm and laid in my bed for about an hour. Then I got up and took a shower at about 5pm, and left to go to biology lab at 5:40pm. I sat through that class and doodled while BJ did the work, then we walked home.

I cooked us dinner and ate it at the computer, then watched the second half of The Matrix because it was on HBO. Then I got up and sat at the computer and answered this thread and now I think I will go back to bed.

ffrinoa8
02-24-2005, 03:03 PM
since i have the week off from school idecided to b lazy but i opened my big mouth and said i had a reportand now i'm stuck doing it early*sobs and whimpers* :(

boris no no
02-24-2005, 03:08 PM
went to uni this morning, it snowed some more, i decided to go home early as i live just below the peak district and i would of got stuck at uni....not something i wanted to do....
snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snows snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow

i do love snow! :love:

ffrinoa8
02-24-2005, 03:20 PM
sounds fun where do you live???? :D

Craig
02-24-2005, 03:36 PM
I got woke up at 10 am by my mum who told me she was going shopping, then looked out of the window to see if it had snowed over the night. Got dissapointed because it hadn't and led back down. Answered the phone 10 minutes later then went back to bed. Got woke up again at 1 pm by my mum knocking on the door, answered it then led in bed for another hour. Finally decided to get up, thought about tidying my room but decided to turn my computer on instead. Replied to some threads here while listening to Franz Ferdinand, and now i'm going to make myself tidy my room and then play FF IX.

Miller Family Dog
02-24-2005, 04:04 PM
I peed on the neighbor's gardenias!

rubah
02-25-2005, 01:35 AM
I went to school. I had an english essay!test. We played Russian Sailors' Dance in band. Lunch was quizbowl, we did a lot of role-playing in french. I cut my paper size down in art so I wouldn't have to color so much. Then it was jazz band. we played the annoying song that is Tastes Like Chicken, and the awesome song that is Burritos to go. which is a really lame name, because it's such a pretty song:D

I never knew that jazz and ska were so similar?

now I'm t00bing on #eoff. and posting this.

StarlightAngel
02-25-2005, 03:30 AM
I went to school, nearly fell asleep in Religion and Social Studies (The teacher had to get rid of us, so we watched a movie in a different classroom. A boring educational movie. >_>), went to the lockers to get my books, went to recess and played map tag in an effort to learn the 50 states (Our class is just learning them cuz its full of idiots >.<), went back for class, nearly fell asleep in Library, got to do a self portrait on Paint in Computers class, went to math and doodled a comic in my notebook while 'listening' to a talk about bridges (we're going to make little bridges and see which can hold the most weight), exchanged books at the lockers again, went to lunch, went to recess to play normal tag and ended up having my chest get tighter and tighter (I have asthma), went back to class, nearly fell asleep in the real Social Studies class before doing my group's report, went to Science and nearly fell asleep during that too. Then I walked home and did my homework, ate dinner, and got on EoFF. Then I posted in some threads, eventually posting here. :)

A very exciting day, no?

crashNUMBERS
02-25-2005, 03:41 AM
You went to school. lol. here in bpt (bridgeport CT) we have a week vacation.

StarlightAngel
02-25-2005, 03:44 AM
We had Friday, Monday, and Tuesday off...

Stupid Catholic Schools

Rainecloud
02-25-2005, 07:33 AM
I had a horrible day at work. The work just keeps on pouring in, and my boss just keeps on accepting it - even though he knows damn well that I'm the only one who can do it properly because the others are off sick. Ah, well. I suppose I should slow down a little bit ... just to teach him a lesson.

theundeadhero
02-25-2005, 02:47 PM
Well, I haven't taken over the world yet, but I'm working on it.

I'm finally settled in to a more "permanent" place today. It's kinda like a really small cabin. Like, 2 beds, 2 wall lockers, 2 2 drawer chests, and a little bit of space small. Other than that I discovered why my PS2 stopped reading disks and then quickly threw it in the trash. I ordered a new slim ps2 shortly before coming on here. I like not working, to bad it's only like once a month.

Resha
02-25-2005, 03:05 PM
Woke up. Went to school. Study study study, gained (hopefully!) some knowledge. Knowledge in the form of history, additional mathematics which is the vilest, most evillest, most difficultest subject on the face of this planet, except perhaps all the other insanely hard maths' there are. :eek:

Yeah, well, I had a 'fun' time with 'x' and 'y' and 'lg' until I went to english and wrote a stupid paper on poverty (which was sappy and over the word limit), and then I skipped lunch to study for I.T. (or IT) :( but only I didn't study, I started posting in EOFF.

I'm so bad.

Took the test.....WAIT...WAIT! REWIND! Early in the morning, I got one helium filled red balloon and 3 boxes of chocolates for Valentine's Day. (10 days late, I know...lol! :p) and it was a bloody pain carrying the balloon all around school, much as I luff it.

Oh yeah! I got wireless internet connection today, and I finished reading "Pride and Prejudice", the most awesome classic ever. And now it's 11 pm and I'm...well, here. :)

Leeza
02-26-2005, 01:39 AM
I had my hair trimmed today and my bangs didn't get butchered this time around! Yay! :)

kikimm
02-26-2005, 01:49 AM
Hmm. Well, I witnessed a very interesting "fight" between two of my friends. It was actually funny, because they always fight, but eh...lamos.

But besides that....I didn't really do much. I AM going to coffee bean with a friend I haven't hung out with in about a week. :love: So that'll be cool, most likely.

:D