PDA

View Full Version : Gaming Clangers

Jack
02-21-2005, 10:20 AM
Bascially, when did you do such a simple mistake that caused a clanger.

I recently complted GTA. I then deleted it whne I thought I was gonna load it.

Xander
02-21-2005, 01:19 PM
Well, the only thing I can think of *recently* is when I was trading shells for figurines in LoZ: Minish Cap, and I accidently hit the B button to confirm the number of shells when I only almost had chosen enough. So I didn't trade enough to win a figurine (the percentage was too low) but I used a lot of them up. So I lost them. But it wasn't a HUGE deal although they did take a little while to collect that many. I can't think of anything else right now...

Oh except, I did save over my friend's FFX file in the wrong place, and she wasn't too happy. Oh well. xD

Del Murder
02-21-2005, 04:43 PM
I saved over my brother's FFII (aka IV) file on the SNES...twice. I can't help it, it was the first one. :(

crashNUMBERS
02-21-2005, 04:47 PM
In ff7 when I saved over my other file. Thats why its bad to have 2 files in a game.

Cz
02-21-2005, 07:22 PM
I bought Enter the Matrix.

Dreddz
02-21-2005, 07:47 PM
Happened once. In GTA vice city. My mate ( was my mate) wanted to buy that pole dancing club. He did and tried to save. Half way through the save i tried to stop it so i turned off the PS2. My whole game then went . I had to play the game over again.

edczxcvbnm
02-21-2005, 07:51 PM
What the :skull::skull::skull::skull: is a clanger?

kikimm
02-21-2005, 10:02 PM
Yes, of course. I just deleted everything on my Playstation memory card. But that wasn't an accident. =D

But apart from that, my brother's erased my files countless times, which is..annoying. But I'm not sure that I've done anything like that myself. Ah, well, I'm not complaining.

:D

Jack
02-22-2005, 02:36 PM
CLANGER- A Mistake. A Mistake you have brought upon through pure mindlessness and without wrong intent. It's a accident that usally requires reperations. (Such as, having to play the game again)