PDA

View Full Version : Is it Possible....

Angel~Rinoa
02-21-2005, 12:12 PM
Is it possible to get the GF Diablos without the Magic Lamp? Because a forgot to talk to Cid and get it offa him on Disc 1 before the Timber Mission .. so can I get it anywhere else? :confused:

Rostum
02-21-2005, 12:41 PM
No it's not, you need that lamp. Have you tried talking to Cid again, at some stage? He still may give you the lamp.

Iceglow
02-21-2005, 03:47 PM
AFAIK you can get diablos like all others from the bosses in ultimecia's castle however I wont confirm this as correct as i have never needed to try it myself

Skyblade
02-21-2005, 07:48 PM
You can not get Diablos at Ultimecia's castle. The only GFs you can get there are Cerberus, Siren, Carbuncle, Leviathan, Pandemona, Alexander, and Eden. The GFs that can be drawn from bosses and Cerberus. That's all: No others. So if you can't get the Magic Lamp from Cid, you're out of luck, because there is no other way to acquire Diablos.

seiyuimore
02-22-2005, 11:03 PM
You can not get Diablos at Ultimecia's castle. The only GFs you can get there are Cerberus, Siren, Carbuncle, Leviathan, Pandemona, Alexander, and Eden. The GFs that can be drawn from bosses and Cerberus. That's all: No others. So if you can't get the Magic Lamp from Cid, you're out of luck, because there is no other way to acquire Diablos.

You can't get Ifrit, Shiva, Quetszol, Cactuar, Tonberry, Gilgamesh, Doomtrain and brothers?

Squall04
02-22-2005, 11:33 PM
No, because those require a side-quest (sort of) and not just a lucky draw from a boss.