PDA

View Full Version : Damn Vagrisk Claw

Ashen-Shugar
02-21-2005, 12:19 PM
How do I get the damn thing. I read that you're meant to win it from CMDR. Grand Horn at Fort Condor but he just keeps dropping a frikken Imperial Guard. Help!

Kawaii Ryűkishi
02-21-2005, 01:03 PM
Why do you want one so badly? It's just an item that petrifies one enemy. I'd much rather have the Imperial Guard.

Weimar Pluto Knight VII
02-21-2005, 01:41 PM
Why don't you look that enemy up in a bestiary? I also found that you might be able to find it in Cosmo Canyon, so maybe you have the wrong enemy. The ones near Fort Condor are called plain old "Grand Horns." Fight in Cosmo Canyon.

Help him, KR! Don't ask why. Maybe he wants to do a perfect game.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
02-21-2005, 01:50 PM
Well, like you said, you can steal them from Basilisks, which hang around Cosmo Canyon.

BG-57
02-21-2005, 06:07 PM
Have you fought the Fort Condor battles at least four times before trying to deliberately lose to face off the Cmd Grand horn? They only carry it in the first four battles.

If you go to www.gamefaqs.com and navigate to the FFVII section, there's a Fort Condor FAQ that tells you everything you need to know about getting the Vagrisk Claw. Until I read it I never knew you had the chance to fight in so many Fort Condor battles.

BTW, you really only need to get one. Once you get W-Item, you can multiply it to a full set of 99. The most you can win in Fort Condor is four.