PDA

View Full Version : computer table! xD

boris no no
02-21-2005, 07:19 PM
so what does your computer desk look like?
you've seen the hand thread, now it's time for the computers to rule!!
this is mine!
it's pink :love: , it's messy, it's got mouldy plates! everything a young science student needs!
:D
your go!

Rye
02-21-2005, 07:20 PM
That's so cute. :)

boris no no
02-21-2005, 07:21 PM
why thankyou!
post yours! :love:

Dr.K
02-21-2005, 07:24 PM
You have the same printer as me! WORD!
Umm...no picture taking capabilities at hand sadly, so basically, it's a table, and it's the strangest shade of grey/green you've ever played your eyes on. No mouse mat (as usual) and lots of cds scattered about. Has the inimitable 'slide out' keyboard tray.

Nod
02-22-2005, 06:37 PM
hmmmmmm.....well, u asked for it, heres a pic of my desk....pretty dull really, except for the kinder bueno- which i shall now eat!! YUM :excited: :love: :D

Brian The Pink Shark
02-22-2005, 06:40 PM
mines a mess, it's got instruction manuals and other http://forums.eyesonff.com/images/smilies/rpg_009.gifhttp://forums.eyesonff.com/images/smilies/rpg_009.gifhttp://forums.eyesonff.com/images/smilies/rpg_009.gifhttp://forums.eyesonff.com/images/smilies/rpg_009.gif lying all over it :choc:

Denmark
02-22-2005, 07:06 PM
the picture I took of my hand had my computer and subsequent table in the background (because I took the picture whilst sitting at my computer) but I'll take another picture because I like taking pictures.

it's kinda blurry, but you get the picture. (pun intended?) that's the EoFF wallpaper too :D

omnitarian
02-22-2005, 08:42 PM
My computer desk is not normally this clean. :D You might notice the ugly wallpaper... we're changing it. You might also notice that outside the window is a blinding myopia of whiteness, because I live in a parralel dimension that exists outside of time and space.

Mindflare
02-22-2005, 08:49 PM
I was bored a few weeks ago, and made this to show off my then new layout. I posted this in chat.

Here 'tis. (http://www.angelfire.com/pa4/mindflare/rofl/nook.html)

Squall04
02-22-2005, 09:04 PM
You might also notice that outside the window is a blinding myopia of whiteness, because I live in a parralel dimension that exists outside of time and space.
I bet that gets annoying to look out at. How is it there?

omnitarian
02-22-2005, 09:16 PM
Not bad. Not all that great, either, but that's limbo for ya.

boris no no
02-22-2005, 10:27 PM
everyone has a can of fizzy pop on their desk....
maybe they'll be taking over the world!
argh!
help!
*runs away*

rubah
02-22-2005, 10:51 PM
I'm too lazy to take a picture, so here's an old one: http://snowy-day.net/pictures/deskw00.jpg

It's actually a bit cleaner right now.
Right now, it has some valentine's candy from my brother's fiance, my tablet, some pens, a christmas ornament, mouse+pad, bottle of bawls, cup of water, a blue elephant to join the TY beanie baby sheep, and a plastic cutout of some chick from card captors sakura that came with one of my christmas presents?

$==messy.

Xander
02-22-2005, 10:54 PM
Love the sora wallpaper, I was using that a while back ^^ I just have a boring table, with my monitor, tablet and scanner and light on. ^^ Cant be bothered to take a picture now..

UltimaLimit
02-22-2005, 11:28 PM
I don't have a picture, but I don't really need a photograph. One picture is worth a thousand words, but one word sums up my computer desk pretty well:

MESSY

Lindy
02-22-2005, 11:31 PM
Boring except that the tower is where I keep all my cards from Xander.

Birthday, Christmas, two random cards and a Valentines.

Ouch!
02-22-2005, 11:41 PM
I'll get a picture up as soon as I can find the bloody camera. Until then a description'll have to do.

Big tall desk with cabinent on the bottom right where the computer is supposed to go, but my made funny noises in there 'cause it couldn't keep cool so it's on the left side of the desk with books, including the Bhagavad Gita, and the NGE box set sitting on top.

On the actual desk part of the piece of furniture, I've got a telephone in the back right corner, an electric pencil sharpener next to that, right speaker next to that with my Daily George W. Bushisms and Dave Barry 2005 calenders, the monitor to the left of that, then my small microphone and the left speaker to the left of that. The rest of the desk is usually cluttered with stuff

Right now I've got a pair of coconut halves tied together on a string that I got when I went and saw Spamalot. There's this calculator/clock thing A couple pieces of paper including an marked up copy of the essay I wrote last night and a 3 subject spiral notebook. A small box with a Faber-Castell Graphite Sketch Set inside. A small card with a chicken on a toilet reading a newspaper that has the words "What the heck are you looking at? Haven't you ever seen a chicken crap?" Except it doesn't really say heck and crap.

There's a cork board behind my computer monitor that I would usually have stuff up on, but I'm not allowed to have thumbtacks right now. >_>;;

Let's see, above that I've got spaces for a bunch of CD cases, I only have that half filled, and then a space I have books, and an Epyon and Wing Zero Custom model in front of them.

A picture would be better. But, like I said, I need a camera for that.

Edit: I forgot! I have an empty cherry coke can sitting on my desk too! Fear it!

RSL
02-22-2005, 11:45 PM
http://www.carrotmaster.com/images/compdesk.jpg

Here it is. The picture quality isn't all that great. I took the picture a few minutes ago. It's kind of a mess at the moment.

Squall04
02-23-2005, 12:36 AM
Standard USAFA issue desk with standard USAFA issue computer. Also in the picture is standard USAFA issue dinner from Mitchell Hall.

Fate Fatale
02-23-2005, 12:48 AM
Capri Sun... Yum...

Samuraid
02-23-2005, 03:42 AM
Oh...so surrounded by computers... :D

Necronopticous
02-23-2005, 05:26 AM
erm.

Logan
02-23-2005, 05:37 AM
My clutter (plus my dads) is everywhere. :(

Fuzakeru
02-23-2005, 06:15 AM
My old, awesome computer desk. ^_^-
I'd take a pic of mine right now but it's night time and people are asleep. Shhhhh.

Anyway, my old bedroom = PWN

Squall04
02-23-2005, 06:16 AM
Dangit! That's the same pic in the curtains thread. You cheated!

Fuzakeru
02-23-2005, 06:21 AM
What are you talking about? It's totally NOT the same picture. >=O

P.S. - The fact that there's a rather large picture of Jesus behind your computer really amused me.

Squall04
02-23-2005, 06:40 AM
What are you talking about? It's totally NOT the same picture. >=O
Oh sure, now it's not ... CHEATER!!!

P.S. - The fact that there's a rather large picture of Jesus behind your computer really amused me.
Yes, it keeps me on the straight path ... sometimes.

Fuzakeru
02-23-2005, 06:45 AM
Oh sure, now it's not ... CHEATER!!!

Yes, it keeps me on the straight path ... sometimes.
1.) -GASP- I didn't cheat! It's the Goombas fault! >=o
2.) I want a picture of Jesus behind my computer screen now . . . wait, no. He may distract me from the pr0n. :D

Back on topic. I think Boris no no has the best computer desk of all.

Squall04
02-23-2005, 06:49 AM
Maybe for a girl's desk, but I think Denmark's is the coolest desk, and Mindflare has a sw33t setup.

boris no no
02-23-2005, 07:34 PM
bring it on! :cool:

Meat Puppet
02-24-2005, 01:31 AM
The floor, sorry.

Fate Fatale
02-24-2005, 02:45 AM
Woot I have a pic! It's not much, but its home... heh heh heh... Most of the papers are just my sheet music... there are no trash cause meh dad has a thing about a foreign thing called "cleanliness" I suppose it's just a fad... I dunno...

Leeza
02-24-2005, 02:56 AM
Mine really is a table. My space has taken over the breakfast nook because I have no place else to set anything up at the moment.