PDA

View Full Version : Versatility

Spritz
02-22-2005, 12:12 AM
During our lifes we come across items of such profound usefulness that we can't help but think of more pointless ways to use and abuse it's function.

Credit cards? Use it to hire a locksmith or even use it jimmy open door locks with it. Arrange cocaine lines, cut up cheese, weak vegtables... the possibilitys are endless... yes they are weapons of mass destruction too!

http://www.1st-credit-card-uk.co.uk/images/CreditCards4.gif
...Scares the hell out of me.

So what unconventional uses do you have for certain items? What items do you find to have an imeasurable amoutn of uses (Febreeze :D)? Diagrams and anecdotes are encouraged!

GhandiOwnsYou
02-22-2005, 01:33 AM
freakin Coca Cola, the grandaddy of all useful items.

Clears rust off of car bumpers
Adds flavor if you drain a can into the pot with a roastin ham, turkey, or green beans.
Empty a can into the toilet bowl, let sit, and scrub a bit to lose all those water stains.
Put a half can thirty feet or so away from your campsite, no bugs! they all go to the sugary ness.
Makes delicious popsicles
Rum and Coke? yup. Plus, tastes delicious if you drop two altoids in a glass (peppermint) and yeah, i know those two are technically "drinking" but whatever.
When added the chocolate cake batter, makes it moist sugary and delicious.
Soda-floats
and i'm sure they're are a ton i'm forgetting.

Nod
02-22-2005, 01:34 AM
Knives- conventional use: cutting up food. :p
other use: a makeshift screwdriver. :D
Beds- conventional use: sleeping in. :rolleyes2
other use: do i need to be specific?? c'mon ppl!! :love:

Tasura
02-22-2005, 01:45 AM
pencils - poking things
stabbing the annoying kid next to you in calc
pushing buttons
blinding people
scratching yourself
poking people.

Spritz
02-22-2005, 03:46 PM
I never really believed that coca-cola could do all those things, although I've never tried before... *throws coke at wallet*

The pencils I have tried out xD although it had gotten out of hand at my school... technology lessons ended up being pencil duels x.x