PDA

View Full Version : Create an FF!

KeybladeMaster503
02-22-2005, 02:20 AM
I am soooo bored so I desided to make this. I want to see what your imagenation is like! You don't have to tell the whole game just like whats it about and stuff.

Final Fantasy: Worlds of Apocylips

Several years have past in the FF generation. So many days of past, the FF worlds are coming close together and about to collide! Nobody in the FF worlds know this is happening. Only the 'master' knows, because he is causing it! Finnaly it is happening, and they smash into each other making major chaos everywhere! Different heros are scatered to different worlds. Confusion and mass descution here and there. Who is where, who is causing this? Who will save them all? It's up to you to choose what happens. Choose which world to start in.
So basicly this game has 12 discs lol! All characters are now in awesome graphics (ps2 graphics). It's better to start from FF12 and go back to FF. There are tasks and obsticles to overcome. How ever you pass them, effects the game. When questions are asked, it changes the game all over. Hp and Mp can now be upgraded to 99 million. There are new weapons for each world. Also you can customize your world saver! Your party members will be favorite FF characters!

I'll just tell you a bit of what happens in FFX world if you pick it at first.
So it would say, enter disc 10 please. And yeah
You create a character, ect. And then It shows Yuna on a rock in the middle of the ocean. Then you smash into the ocean floor and Yuna sees. You swim back up and Yuna sees you. and then some dialogue and then you get her as a party member. Theres also a cool thing, if you have saved data from each game, they can be used on this game!! So if your Yuna has high stats, she will have the same high stats in this one! Now a ship flies down suddenly. Cid (FF7) comes out and hes like where the hell is this. and yeah. If you want to hear more just ask while you post!