PDA

View Full Version : frunk abroad!

frunk
02-22-2005, 04:08 AM
Thats right folks, this summer if I get get up the cash I'm planning on taking a little backpacking trip. And by little I mean around the world.
Down through North and South America and then across the Pacific to New Zealand, then up to jolly ol' Japan, after that I plan on heading west across Asia and Europe and going to the UK, and then finally across the Atlantic back to Canada.
I dont have an exact route mapped out yet, and I'm pretty sure I need to get myself a passport, so dont expect me to be posting pictures of my fine-assed self in front of the pyramids or great wall anytime soon.
I just figured i would tell you guys I'm planning this now.

RSL
02-22-2005, 11:25 PM
Sounds interesting! I thought I'd give this lonely thread a bump.

Jojee
02-22-2005, 11:26 PM
Sounds exciting! Are you planning on visiting EoFFers? ;]

Squall04
02-23-2005, 12:03 AM
So would you be backpacking the whole way, or just backpacking in certains spots then flying or whatever on to the next region?

frunk
02-23-2005, 01:19 AM
Update: my friend Andy is going to be coming along with me

Sounds exciting! Are you planning on visiting EoFFers? ;]
Yup, i figure i might as well if im going to passing by. If you want me to visit drop me a PM and i'll see what i can do about fitting you into the route.

So would you be backpacking the whole way, or just backpacking in certains spots then flying or whatever on to the next region?
We're probably gonna catch a bus/train or two. and i'll definatly have to jump on a plane to get across the oceans.