PDA

View Full Version : I don't get this..(ff7 spoilers)

Jenova
02-22-2005, 05:01 PM
Ok. In FF7 disc 2. When you are going after the large materias. You are on your way to get the sub(at junion) to go underwater. And while your on your way it will go to a short cut scene and Cloud will say "I feel like I am forgetting something.." It did this the last 3 times I beat the game.. What am I forgetting?

I can still just continue like always but is there something I could of gotten?

Skyblade
02-22-2005, 06:32 PM
Which point exactly? Have you already fought the Carry Armor? I don't remember that scene, but if you narrow down when it happened, I can tell you if you missed anything.

Jenova
02-22-2005, 06:37 PM
Remember where you had to pretend to be a soldier with cloud and jump in the back of the line and march down the road? That is where it happens. But it happens when I go there the 2nd time while looking for the large meteria. It's before you run into the grabber arm boss thing.

Skyblade
02-22-2005, 06:42 PM
Ok, the "grabber arm boss" is the Carry Armor that I mentioned. Now, let's see, what items can be gotten from around there...

Oh, I know what it is! He's commenting that "something's missing", right? It's a major item, so I'm surprised you missed it, but:
It's the Junon Cannon. It's gone.

Jenova
02-22-2005, 07:25 PM
Oh man I can't believe I did not realize he was talking about the cannon... He was even infront of the cannon when he said it... ME DUMB! Thanks for clearing that up for me.

Cloud acctually said something like "I think something is missing"

Skyblade
02-22-2005, 07:54 PM
Well, he was in front of were the cannon was supposed to be. But it wasn't there, so he wasn't really in front of the cannon, was he?

Glad I could help. I guess that's all for this thread then. Locky locky time!

Del Murder
02-26-2005, 11:59 PM
Here's (http://www.forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=45841) a topic from last year where we discussed it.