PDA

View Full Version : Pets

Spritz
02-23-2005, 11:35 PM
I'm a cat lover! Always have been and I always will be! ^^

I've had three pet cats. The first was called Fudge. He had his tail run over and removed when he was young \(;-;)/ but he was still a great pet. Although we had to put him down when he got a really deep cut in his head that wouldn't heal at all ><.

Right now I have two cats named Lily and Biscuit (Not as edible as he may seem =o). I loved and played with these two... then my parents got a dog. He always barks at them when he see's them despite trying to make him stop. The cats are now really afraid to enter the house now. Also... I hate that dog, really x.x

He has the face of evil.

Kirobaito
02-23-2005, 11:40 PM
I love doggies. I have a doggie. Her name is Peanut. She's a German Shepherd-Rhodesian Ridgeback mix. I <3 her so much.

Chris
02-23-2005, 11:46 PM
This is my lovely C.C I love her OHHHH so much... she's only three months old!
She's three months old and she's already sitting on my shoulder.

Spritz
02-23-2005, 11:47 PM
Your dog looks camera shy. >.>

I think my dog is a West Highland Terrier. A few years ago I planned to use tubes from toilet rolls to put on his legs so he;d walk like a robot... needless to say my concious got the better of me.

strawberryman
02-23-2005, 11:50 PM
I've got a fishtank. No pictures of it, though.
Got a Silver Dollar (not used for currency, i'll tell you that.) and some sort of catfish.

Subtle
02-24-2005, 12:19 AM
I've got two cats. One is 13 years old and mostly lives outside, and the other one is about 4 years old and has 3 legs.

Rye
02-24-2005, 12:36 AM
I have a parrot named Harley and two Hermit Crabs named Nemo and Twiser. Harley is awesome and talks very well. He's also very loud and a bit of a swearbird, as anyone who's voice chatted with me while Harley was in a talkative mood can say.

Shlup
02-24-2005, 01:21 AM
Right now all I have is Barry the fish and Peaches the cat. There's also Hey Sucka! but he's Barry's plecostomus so he doesn't really count.

I will have many more pets this time next year when I am not living on campus.

Xander
02-24-2005, 10:06 AM
I love cats, I have four of them ^^

Mindflare
02-24-2005, 10:09 AM
If I ever have a pet, it would be a rabbit. I have a dog now. She's lazy, but such a nice dog.

Matthew
02-24-2005, 11:13 AM
I have a chiuahua, and have had another in the past. This breed always makes me feel like an abusive parent, though. It's always shaking, and staring at my with it's big, wet, googly eyes. And it scares easily. Like's to bark at strangers, though. And attack them when their backs are turn. But if he's caught he leaps and bounds away, living to fight another day.

Other than that I've had several dogs, cats, birds, and fish. One iguana and some rats. They're all dead now.

Miriel
02-24-2005, 11:33 AM
Ahhhh, Spritz, your doggy is so friggen adorable!

I used to have a bunch of puppies. But one after another they died. And I cried. A lot.

My best friend for 11 years was my doggy Peppers and she died while defending me from a rather large poisonous snake. I mourned her death for months. Wore black and everything. I loved her a bunch. :(

So now I can't have pets because I become too emotionally attached to them and it breaks my heart when they die.

But I have been known to drop by the Pet Store and spend hours in there cuddling puppies...until they kick me out. It's an odd habit of mine.

Dr.K
02-24-2005, 01:07 PM
2 black and white cats called Thelma and Louise.
Had a dog called Sandy but it gradually deteriorated mentally over the years and had to be put down.

boris no no
02-24-2005, 02:51 PM
erm..got some goldfish! they're about 10 (ish) years old though. they won't die! they were my mum responcibility but shes been moved out for over a year....they've not been cleaned out since she lived here...i think they may be mutant!
i think that one of their names is M....can't remember the rest!

we had a hamster caslled tilly! i love her! she had 12 babies! :love: so cute!

ffrinoa8
02-24-2005, 02:52 PM
well sorry about your cat but you cant call yourself a cat lover 'till you 17 at once for me that was last year but we got rid of them all *sobbing*i miss fattycakes......... :( :cry:

Rusty
02-24-2005, 03:11 PM
I have a dog called Prince, he is 14 years old and is a Pomeranian. He is also very cute :)

Craig
02-24-2005, 03:23 PM
I had a Hamster called Tilly too! I used to have a Dog called Penny but a few months ago I gave her to my sister and her kids, which isn't that bad 'cause she only lives over the road.

Miller Family Dog
02-24-2005, 04:03 PM
I would never keep a pet. It is wrong!

Spritz
02-24-2005, 04:12 PM
Anytime someone talks about hamsters/guinea pigs I always remember when my sister was supposed to take care of a friends Guinea pig annd later, her own hamster.

Her friends guinea pig died while in her caree. I don't think they were friends anymore. Later, when she got her own hamster she used to scare it by letting the cats chase his big plastic ball thing... http://www.arcatapet.com/fullsize/1767.jpg .She also dropped 'Hammy' down 4 stairs and almost squashed him. I think he didn;t move for a few minutes from shock.

Needless to say.... I don't think she can take care of pets :X

Ahhhh, Spritz, your doggy is so friggen adorable!
It's not my dog! ;-;! And he's eviiiiil!

My best friend for 11 years was my doggy Peppers and she died while defending me from a rather large poisonous snake. I mourned her death for months. Wore black and everything. I loved her a bunch.
I was like that when Fudge died. ;-;

T-MaN
02-24-2005, 05:24 PM
Believe it or not, i cried a hell lot bak when i wuz 6 years old and my goldfish had died. His name wuz Billy, and ever since he passed away, I never ever had the restraint to look at another goldfish and not silently cry. Been nearly 11 years now, and i still remember him, i miss him soo much...

Misfit
02-24-2005, 05:29 PM
We got this new puppy, it's a papillion. My mom named it Gizmo. It looks like a rat when we give it a bath.

It sorta looks like this (http://www.dogedog.co.il/gallerypix/papillon.JPG), but he's not that fluffy yet. ^_^

Destai
03-05-2005, 02:04 PM
My mothers scared to feed gold fish so I dont have one. Cant say I care much. (Id like a baby panda though :fpenerg: )

Resha
03-05-2005, 03:10 PM
I used to have a hamster called Hammy, but he bit my hand and ran away. *stabs Hammy* ...Nooo, the poor child was my only pet, and vengeance is not...nice. :)