PDA

View Full Version : HOBBIES

ffrinoa8
02-24-2005, 03:26 PM
hey what your hobbies everyone it's just that it's pain to look and nosy around in everyones profilesso here it goes. you can be weird it's just that i want to know....well me i'm heavy metal, drawing, playing video gaming girl anyone else????/ :love:

amratis
02-24-2005, 03:28 PM
*ponders* Hmm, what do I like that could be classified as a hobby, well, music really, playing piano and singing. Surfing the net randomly. Reading, playing FF. Watching films (I also do a film studies module) Thats about it really I think, I love skiing and go enough (I think) to call it a hobby, so i guess I'll put that here too. :)

Craig
02-24-2005, 03:32 PM
I don't really have Hobbies. But I bought a BMX the other day and spring is coming so something could come of that.

boris no no
02-24-2005, 04:21 PM
i clog dance! i teach, perform, and make up dances!
plus i play the flute
swim (sort of!)
plus i'm planning to do some protesting! whoopown with fox hunting! :D

oh and computer games of course! :p

Leeza
02-24-2005, 04:52 PM
I have all sorts of hobbies. I like to paint, do woodworking, play video games, read, make jewlery, golf, do magic eye puzzles, all needlework and sewing, etc. But with work, a house to take care of and school, which is taking up the majority of my time, I haven't done any of them for a while. Working out, playing some video games and reading is about all I've had time for, and I don't even have time for that much since it's taking me over four months just to finish reading Wizard and Glass.

T-MaN
02-24-2005, 05:15 PM
Well, some of my hobbies include playing FF and drawing a lot...and just sumtimes roaming 'round the city looking for new and fun things to do. Datz all i can remember as my hobbies at this moment T_T

Cless
02-24-2005, 06:24 PM
I watch movies
I play video games
I play soccer
I surf the internet
I listen to music (mainly classical)
I drink coca cola

Those are my hobbies. Ain't I just so frickin' interesting

swim (sort of!)
*Imagines boris no no in swimming costume* :love: :D ;) Woops, I'm thinking out loud again. :riiight:

Rainecloud
02-24-2005, 06:36 PM
I listen to music regularly, I enjoy reading, I play the piano, I watch hours of professional wrestling each and every week, I post here at EoFF, I take part in voluntary magazine distribution work every weekend, I like walking in the countryside, I play lots of video games (mainly Final Fantasy, of course) and I also love writing.

I do far too much, I think.

Nod
02-24-2005, 06:42 PM
hobbies?? well, i enjoy singing and playing the guitar and piano though not all at the same time. I play 'puter games a lot. My degree involves doing Shiatsu- though im not sure if that can be classed as a hobbie.......um, i like to go clubbing at the weekends......I also enjoy snowboarding!

My passion is sleeping.:):):p

boris no no
02-24-2005, 07:06 PM
*Imagines boris no no in swimming costume* :love: :D ;) Woops, I'm thinking out loud again. :riiight:
*bet you'd like to see it off*.......whoops i'm thinking aloud too! ;) ;) :love:
i used to be a propar swimmer, galas and competitions. i always came forth so i gave up. i should of stayed. i could of been swimming for derbyshire by now....and not fat. :rolleyes2

Rye
02-24-2005, 07:38 PM
Singing is my number one hobbie. I also like to draw, listen to music, read, play video games, and graphic design.

Sepho
02-24-2005, 07:50 PM
I have quite a few hobbies.

I mostly divide my time between playing games, reading, web/graphic designing, and foruming. I enjoy writing every now and then, but I don't accumulate a lot of time for doing so. I'm also not much of a TV person. The only TV I really watch all day is from 11 to 12 on Adult Swim (Family Guy, then Futurama, then sleep).

And I haven't considered myself an anime fan (not out of embarassment or anthing - I just haven't really gotten into it) until recently. My friend, Adam, got me into Naruto a while back and I've since watched all the back episodes and caught up. In fact, I just got done watching episode 123 (released today).

I also ski. I don't do it as much as I'd like to anymore;. I used to split my time at the hill between skiing and snowboarding, but I eventually stopped snowboarding altogether because skiing is, frankly, more fun. I initially started snowboarding because of the image attached to it, I think, but I stopped enjoying it. I like them both, but snowboarding less so. Especially when it comes to jumping, skiing > snowboarding.

Finally, I spend a lot of time and money on my snowmobile.

Samuraid
02-24-2005, 09:10 PM
A few things:

Write PHP (and Java, C, C++, VB, etc...)
Play and write music (piano for 12 years :D)
Computers
Games (puzzle solving games like Myst are my favourites, but I like Neverwinter Nights and Warcraft 3 a lot too)

Xander
02-24-2005, 09:12 PM
Using the computer, making webpages, drawing, using Photoshop and Illustrator, playing games, listening to music... that's it I guess.