PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Estonia!

Doors
02-24-2005, 09:32 PM
We beat you silly americans in all categories, from the fact our countriesname is longer to the fact the shape of our country is better, also we dont have a civil war that we always UNDERLINE and think that the brothereatingbrothersguts is a great thing. ALSO we have two birthdays, one in august and one today. ALSO our independence day no.1 isnt in the summer holidays so we get a day off school. ALSO we dont invade countries that looked at our leader in a bad way. ALSO our prime minister is funny in a retarded sort of way. ALSO we have a language unique to most others. ALSO we dont have any earthquakes here. ALSO we have few pollution and giant pine tree woods here. ALSO we have lovely cities. ALSO we dont have a burger stop at every corner. ALSO 99% of Estonians dont know what EQ or Taco Bell is. ALSO because our country shows shows on tv that are 3 years old saved me from anime obsessiveness. ALSO it is never TOO hot here and even though at times like right now cold is -15 and even -22 degrees its still great we had 5 degrees in december. ALSO in our country there are no homosexual marriages. ALSO we survived 600 years under the enemy without losing our uniqueness. ALSO in Estonia it is always interesting to just roam around.

Happy birthday Estonia. Screw all other countries.

Psychotic
02-24-2005, 09:33 PM
HURRAY FOR ESTONIA!

Dking'squeen
02-24-2005, 09:33 PM
i think i took that somewhat offensively

Cz
02-24-2005, 09:34 PM
Ah, good old Estonia. Didn't you win the Eurovision Song Contest a few years back?

Doors
02-24-2005, 09:34 PM
:D

Oh and Czech its good to know people atleast in Europe know Estonia :).

Nod
02-24-2005, 09:49 PM
happy b'day 2 Estonia then

Doors
02-24-2005, 09:57 PM
Oh I forgot, its the 87th birthday. We havent been free all that time though. Soviets invaded us for 46 years.We got free at 1991. So new-estonia is 14 years old.

Little Miss Awesome
02-24-2005, 09:58 PM
I think It was very weird, if you want friends from other countries you usually tend not to say "screw all other countries!"

Doors
02-24-2005, 10:01 PM
I think It was very weird, if you want friends from other countries you usually tend not to say "screw all other countries!"
Yeah, now the discussionists are coming to ruin the birthday. The same discussionists who in every 500 per day welcoming posts posted: "OMG POKES WITH COOKEH STICK LOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLL GIVZ COOKEIS AND STEELZ KLOTTOJZXHZZ".Only one minute left of it but tomorrow some people celebrate it too.

Rainecloud
02-24-2005, 10:10 PM
Well done, I guess.

boris no no
02-24-2005, 10:16 PM
*waves a flag*

i quite like your brutal honesty....dosn't stop me with the cookie though! :cookie: :cookie: :monster:
you always have the best eurovision act!
remember greece a few years back? when they all dressed as tin foiled space men? heeheeeheee
go estonia! whoop!

Psychotic
02-24-2005, 10:22 PM
The same discussionists who in every 500 per day welcoming posts posted: "OMG POKES WITH COOKEH STICK LOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLL GIVZ COOKEIS AND STEELZ KLOTTOJZXHZZ".Will you do that for me, Doors? I'll go to Tallinn in happiness if you do.

Rye
02-25-2005, 12:04 AM
We beat you silly americans in all categories, from the fact our countriesname is longer to the fact the shape of our country is better, also we dont have a civil war that we always UNDERLINE and think that the brothereatingbrothersguts is a great thing. ALSO we have two birthdays, one in august and one today. ALSO our independence day no.1 isnt in the summer holidays so we get a day off school. ALSO we dont invade countries that looked at our leader in a bad way. ALSO our prime minister is funny in a retarded sort of way. ALSO we have a language unique to most others. ALSO we dont have any earthquakes here. ALSO we have few pollution and giant pine tree woods here. ALSO we have lovely cities. ALSO we dont have a burger stop at every corner. ALSO 99% of Estonians dont know what EQ or Taco Bell is. ALSO because our country shows shows on tv that are 3 years old saved me from anime obsessiveness. ALSO it is never TOO hot here and even though at times like right now cold is -15 and even -22 degrees its still great we had 5 degrees in december. ALSO in our country there are no homosexual marriages. ALSO we survived 600 years under the enemy without losing our uniqueness. ALSO in Estonia it is always interesting to just roam around.

Happy birthday Estonia. Screw all other countries.

Also it seems that certain Estonians named Doors capitalize every word in their sentence and act nasty. Honestly, you don't see other people running around bashing a country a lot of people here live in, so I think you should mature up. :)

crono_logical
02-25-2005, 12:30 AM
I don't know, we get some America bashing every now and then around here :p

Kirobaito
02-25-2005, 12:40 AM
Estonian is more similar to Finnish than English is to any of the languages it is derived from (German, Dutch, French, Spanish, Latin, Greek, Native American).

Zell's Fists of Fury
02-25-2005, 12:41 AM
Yeah, this was pretty stupid and pretty uncalled for.

Squall04
02-25-2005, 12:41 AM
You're lame ... and immature.

Besides, at least America in 200 years has never lost its independence to another country. (Sorry I had to stoop to his level of bashing other countries, I just couldn't help it)

Psychotic
02-25-2005, 12:59 AM
You do realise that this guy is a troll and you've all played beautifully into his hands, right?

Leeza
02-25-2005, 01:11 AM
I'm closing this. I think the <i>why</i> is plain enough.