PDA

View Full Version : Cloud's ultimite weapon

Joshkabob
02-25-2005, 12:07 AM
I can't find ultimite weapon, I know he has Cloud's ultimite weapon but I he wiped out my party then died, I got a game over now I can't find him anywhere, I looked everywhere.

ShunNakamura
02-25-2005, 12:23 AM
Well Ultimate weapon in one game I played took me 2 or so hours to get into enough battles to finish him.... I think half of that time I spent looking for him once....in other words he took off, and I spent an hour flying around trying to find him :(

Cuchulainn
02-25-2005, 01:02 AM
The ultimate battle against Ultimate Weapon always happens when he hovers over Cosmo Canyon. Just keep bumping into him & fighting until he hovers over there. Incidently, when he's flying, crash into him a lot it agitates him into hovering for a fight more. And don't forget to have Enemy Skill equipped on your 1 attacking character to learn Shadow Flare....or just fight Dark Dragons in the Crator, your choice. Try keeping him in your screen by following him & crashing, otherwise, yes, it can take a while to find him. He like hovering round the crater a lot.

Joshkabob
02-25-2005, 11:11 AM
Ok, thanks.
I'll post if I can find him.

Joshkabob
02-25-2005, 09:56 PM
I found him, we was going around in circles around the top left corner.

Ultima Shadow
02-25-2005, 10:42 PM
he wiped out my party then died, I got a game over
I love you! :love:

Xalioniaf
02-25-2005, 11:25 PM
I actually thought it was pretty easy to take Ultimate Weapon down. But, maybe it was just me. At least you can get to the Ancient Forest(not sure if it's the right name, haven't played in about 3 years) that way. But, unless you go there thru G. Choco., it doesn't have too good of items.

Joshkabob
02-26-2005, 02:54 AM
I didn't find him hard, it was that stupid shadow flare move just when I was about to revive Red 13 and he he used it.
It sucked.

Ultima Shadow
02-26-2005, 07:15 PM
I didn't find him hard, it was that stupid shadow flare move just when I was about to revive Red 13 and he he used it.
It sucked.
I no longer love you. :( But atleast you actually DID get beaten up by him once! :love:

note: Ultima Weapon is 1 of the greates game creation ever made. :cool: