PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy Legend??

Dreddz
02-25-2005, 04:56 PM
Ive played all the FFs I can.There are a few I cant play. FF tactics cause it didnt come out in the UK. FFXI for the same reason. FFCC cause I dont have a gamecube.But ive heard of FF legend I II III. I have an old Gameboy colour and all those games can work on it. Just wanna know if its worth it. People say its good but people say there the worst in the series. Dunno if ill get them. But come on its Final Fantasy!!!
Anyone know if there any good?

Braindead_Paul
02-25-2005, 06:28 PM
It's not really Final Fantasy. They're called SaGa 1-3 in Japan.

I've played two of them and they are ... ok.

RedCydranth
02-25-2005, 06:46 PM
Paul is correct. Those games aren't true Final Fantasy games. However they are worth playing because they provide a decent challenge even for skilled RPG players. I feel FFL 2 was the best.

Dreddz
02-25-2005, 07:18 PM
Ive decided to get it now.If its a challenge then im looking forward to it

Del Murder
02-26-2005, 05:58 AM
Even if it isn't a real FF series I still think they are pretty good. They each have their own level up system and pretty decent storyline. I think part 2 is the best. Mask!

The challenge is good but the games get progressively easier. Though they also get progressively more in depth.

Ouch!
02-26-2005, 06:25 AM
I had the third one, I thought it was incredibly lame.

nihowma buffet
02-28-2005, 07:36 AM
ffl2 is really good. it's a bit cheesy in parts, but it has a very similar leveling system to ff2j. the other two aren't really worth it.

ff adventure though, kicks major patootie. it's the "first" mana game in actuality, and it plays surprisingly well.