PDA

View Full Version : "My penis doesn't work''

James Latimer Cockney Rebel
02-26-2005, 07:09 AM
Bloody dodgy controllers, I only bought my <a href="http://members.sparedollar.com/resize.aspx?user=thelilypad&img=GPS2PGP.jpg">penis</a> pad today and it already goes all funky when playing Tekken 5 and I have no idea why. Can anybody help me get my penis to work?

Discuss dodgy uh, controllers too, if ya like.

TifaStrife16
02-26-2005, 07:11 AM
It's ok James, I still find it fun to play with your penis. I can still smack people around with it.

krissy
02-26-2005, 07:13 AM
I think that would be awesome while playing racing games.

EDIT: Also, my directional buttons are begginign to flank out on my psx. i dont have the shaky one, i've got original controllers. so they're kinda mature. but they still work fine.

Shlup
02-26-2005, 07:14 AM
What the hell are you talking about? Better explain it quick 'cause so far this thread seems pretty innapropriate.

Rainecloud
02-26-2005, 07:21 AM
Please define: "it already goes all funky".

Nice pad, though.

Lone Wolf Leonhart
02-26-2005, 07:30 AM
What the hell are you talking about? Better explain it quick 'cause so far this thread seems pretty innapropriate.That's exactly what i'm thinking!

Rainecloud
02-26-2005, 07:32 AM
Shlup/Leonhart: did you even read JL's post? It's quite self-explanatory.

Jojee
02-26-2005, 07:32 AM
Can I see another picture of it? I want to play with it! Does it vibrate?

Not so much PSX controllers, but my DDR pads always crap out on me T_T Er, the few times I've played DDR that is. Geez, I'm bad enough at the game without having the pads screw up.... don't need help there... :|

Shlup
02-26-2005, 07:41 AM
Shlup/Leonhart: did you even read JL's post? It's quite self-explanatory.
No, those three sentences were just too overwhelming.

Yes, I read it, jackass. I just don't know what a "penis pad" is.

Rainecloud
02-26-2005, 07:42 AM
No, those three sentences were just too overwhelming.

Yes, I read it, jackass. I just don't know what a "penis pad" is.

Thanks, smelly knickers.

Jojee
02-26-2005, 07:45 AM
*cracks up* XD I think Shlup is making up excuses to let this thread stay open longer.... ;)

Back to dodgy controllers, don't you just hate the reaction time in some controllers? "Lag" time, if you will. Makes fighting games so much more difficult to play... >_>

Shlup
02-26-2005, 07:54 AM
I'm not making up excuses! I was trying to give ya'll an honest chance to explain the inappropriate penis commentary, but fiiiine, if that's the way we're gonna be.

Feel free to start a thread on dodgy controllers in the proper forum (gaming topic = General Gaming) either without the penis talk or explaining why the penis talk is acceptable.