PDA

View Full Version : Vincent

Kamrusepas
02-26-2005, 12:43 PM
Where am I supposed to find him and make him join my team?

TheSpoonyBard
02-26-2005, 12:49 PM
How to find Vincent: Go to the Shinra Mansion in Nibelheim and locate the safe on the second floor. Enter the code Right 36 Left 10 Right 59 Right 97. A battle with Lost Number will begin. Win and take the Key to the Basement from the safe. Go into the basement and unlock the door at the top of the screen. Talk to the coffin and Vincent will appear. Agree to talk about Sephiroth. Vincent will then return to his coffin and refuse to talk anymore. Upon leaving the basement he will run after you and offer to join the party.

Joshkabob
02-26-2005, 01:09 PM
And you get odin and cosmo memory

TheSpoonyBard
02-26-2005, 01:53 PM
I would have mentioned those things but the question was solely about Vincent. Odin is a summon that you find on the left side of the room after the Lost Number battle. Cosmo Memory (Red XIII's level 4 limit break) is received automatically after the battle. To find the Key to teh Basement you need to exmaine the safe itself.

cloud20747
02-26-2005, 08:21 PM
I think you should post a stragey for Lost Number for him too He's pretty hard (depending on when you want Vincent) I went after Vincent the first time I came to Nibelheim at lvl 20. I have only one problem with Vincent, he's a henderince at this time seeing you have to Fight the Materia Keeper who's immune to fire and Vincent's first limit break turns him into a monster uses fire. But he is one of the best characters on that game!!!

Kamrusepas
02-27-2005, 10:18 AM
I went and got him after Cloud's messed up and Cid becomes the leader. So the Lost Number wasn't really a problem :)

Kawaii Ryűkishi
02-27-2005, 10:23 AM
http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=56674