PDA

View Full Version : proof-reader needed

Anxious Heart
02-26-2005, 07:09 PM
Good evening :)

Well, since I am no genius (certainly not...), especially in lenguage lessons, I'm looking for someone who would be so nice proof-reading my English homeworks from time to time. Just correcting some mistakes (I guess, there are too much mistakes to correct them all, but a few would be helpful ;) ).
I thought about something in return for that, but I guess, there is nobody in here needing help with German studies, is there?.... I could help with history, Latin and philosophy... but well... only in bad English as you see.

Anyway, if anybody feels like being a hero and helping me, I would be very, very happy.

Thanks for reading,
Anxi

Dr.K
02-26-2005, 07:39 PM
I'll give it a shot if that's ok with you. I'd be happy to help, It'll help me improve with my English too :)

Tasura
02-26-2005, 08:29 PM
i can always try if needed, i dont know how much i could help but i can always try.

Rainecloud
02-26-2005, 08:57 PM
I proof-read documents every day at work, so if you're desperate and for some reason want to turn down the two above gents, give me a shout and I shall assist ye.

Anxious Heart
02-27-2005, 11:59 AM
Thank you very much, you three,

It's very reassuring for me to have someone, who reads over what I've written once more...... in some cases I can say for sure, that a certain structure is wrong.... but I don't know, how to improve it....

So, thank you again, you made someone smile :)
Anxi