PDA

View Full Version : Shopping.

Rainecloud
02-26-2005, 09:25 PM
I hate shopping. It's so tiresome.

How about you? Do you actually enjoy shopping, or is it as much fun as having red hot needles shoved through your eyes whilst being forced to listen to Natasha Bedingfield in concert?

Also, where do you shop?

Jojee
02-26-2005, 09:31 PM
Man, you made this topic just for me didn't ya XD *falls over*

I love shopping. Everywhere!

I love Wal-Mart and Target and Shopco and the stuff. Best Buy, Barnes n' Nobles, video game places, er even grocery places... XD

Don't even get me started on clothes. <3 Kohls, JC Penny, (other dept stores), Aeropostale, Weathervane, Victoria's Secret, The Rave, Limited, Gap, Cache, um... etc. etc. Not such a big fan of Abercrombie or Hollisters (?) or American Eagle cos' their clothes are so... grundgy? Not pretty enough.

Cz
02-26-2005, 09:32 PM
I enjoy actually buying products, but I cannot stand aimless browsing. My idea of shopping is to carefully plan what I want to purchase before going, buy it as quickly as possible and leave. Being able to buy clothes, several CDs, a new game and still be back before lunch is immensely satisfying.

Most of my shopping is done in or around Oxford Street in London, since with the wide array of stores I can guarentee that every item on my list will be there.

Quina
02-26-2005, 09:32 PM
I'm going out to buy some pants right now!

Faris
02-26-2005, 09:34 PM
I don't like shopping every week, maybe once in a while with my friends. But in general, no. :|

When I do shop, it's normally at some grocery (sp) store, or random ones throughout the mall

Jojee
02-26-2005, 09:34 PM
Quina doesn't wear pants!

rubah
02-26-2005, 09:35 PM
I like shopping. Actually buying stuff is a hassle, but looking and browsing is nice^_^

I don't do it very often though. We went to wal mart last night, for the first time since christmas probably.

I love going to hastings though:D They have a graphic novels and manga section now, which just tickles me pink:D

Nod
02-26-2005, 09:35 PM
i dont like shopping. i decide what i want to get, then go out and get it.

Miriel
02-26-2005, 09:46 PM
I never like shopping in the past, but I loved getting new clothes. But lately I've been shopping more and more, especially online (no walking involved!). American Eagle, Nordstrom, Express, and Urban Outfitters are current favorites. Kinda trendy, I know, but I swear I'm not one of those girls who wears Uggs with miniskirts.

And I looooove grocery shopping. Always have, always will.

boris no no
02-26-2005, 10:16 PM
i'm a shopoholic!!!!
shopping is my fgavourite pass time!!
since i don't have a man to lavish upon.....i buy myself stuff! :D

i got EVERYWHERE!
my favourite shops in derby are
:-
mondo
primark (cheap and cool!)
next
haze :love:
republic

love them all!!!
i got a new skirt the other day! its a patch work blue one with all the greats on it! jimi hendrix, bob marley, elvis, marilyn monroe that cuba guy! its so cool! i wore it out clubbing though.....got a buit dirty and smelly :cry:

i love clothes! :love:

Rye
02-26-2005, 10:20 PM
Shopping is fun for me.

Xander
02-26-2005, 11:08 PM
I love food shopping, and games shopping when I have money for it. Generally I hate clothes shopping. Unless it's finding games T-shirts on Ebay.

Shlup
02-26-2005, 11:09 PM
I like shopping, for the most part. Its in my genes that I am queen of the clearance racks. Last time I went shopping I got I'd guess $100 worth of shirts/sweaters for $30.

I don't usually spend a lot of money when I'm shopping. I'm frugal.

krissy
02-26-2005, 11:31 PM
hate it

Rye
02-26-2005, 11:37 PM
I'll elaborate: Clothes shopping in Hot Topic is very fun. I love hearing the good non-hip hop crap music. They have such cool clothes, awesome shoes, nice jewlry, band shirts and shirts of shows such as Invader Zim. The problem with HT is that it's a little expensive, but their stuff is very nice.

My favourite shopping is CD shopping though. Give me $100 dollars and I'll stay in Tower Records for AGES. The majority of my time is filled with music, whether it be listening to music while doing stuff or singing while I'm on the computer or reading a book, so I love looking for CDs.

I hate shopping in smelly perfume/scented candle stores though.

Quina
02-26-2005, 11:55 PM
Quina doesn't wear pants!
Which is why I had to buy some!

mike without a hat
02-27-2005, 12:08 AM
i shop only when it is absolutely necessary and buy ONLY what i need, but i dont think its the worst thing ever

amratis
02-27-2005, 12:23 AM
I usually enjoy shopping, I'm not much for general browsing as I normaly have a fair idea of what it is I want to get when I go out. I actually have been shopping all day myself in Edinburgh, parents came up to visit so we had a nice day out. Ok so *I* didnt actually buy anything, they bought stuff for me :D meh, same dif. ;)

Dingo Jellybean
02-27-2005, 01:51 AM
Shopping is okay by yourself...but gawd, with your friends...it's almost a nightmare. They always say "(insert my real name here), you should buy this, it looks good on you!" <- Why do they scream? I'm right next to them...and polka dot shirts NEVER look good on anyone. Thanks A LOT HEATHER.

But I do like browsing a bit when I shop alone, even at places like Target or K-Mart.

Agent Proto
02-27-2005, 01:54 AM
I don't shop for fun... I shop if I need something. I look for it, and buy it. That's my shopping!

StarlightAngel
02-27-2005, 01:57 AM
I only go shopping for manga books and sometimes anime.

Dr Unne
02-27-2005, 01:59 AM
I only shop online. I don't even like driving past a WalMart.

Shlup
02-27-2005, 02:25 AM
Which is why I had to buy some!
Oo. Quina = 5; Everyone else = 0

louby_4eva
02-27-2005, 03:54 PM
I love shopping!! :love: Just went down this morning and bought my mum a mothers day pressie, I usually buy clothes, I love clothes shopping :love:

Although, none of my friends will shop with me anymore because I'm so indecisive, I'm really picky when it comes to buying clothes. Takes me forever, I need to go in every shop before I decide what to buy. My favourite shop is La Senza.

Wuggly Blight
02-27-2005, 04:39 PM
I hate shopping, its worse then death, I Hate loathe and dispise it.

Strawberry Gashes
02-27-2005, 06:55 PM
It depends on what I'm shopping for, really.

If I'm shopping for video games or books, I quite enjoy it.

Behold the Void
02-27-2005, 09:50 PM
I tend to be of the "get in, get it, get out" line of thinking. Although I do enjoy browsing the video games and books every now and again.

Dking'squeen
02-27-2005, 09:51 PM
I hate shopping with my mom or looking for clothes with her. I can do it myself, and the stuff I like, she doesn't like and the stuff she likes, i don;t, but she gets it anyway and expects me to wear it. I don't like it either, really, unless I'm getting something out of it. Now, put me in a book store or a game store and i'm there alllll day! :love:

kikimm
02-27-2005, 09:56 PM
Eh, it depends what I'm shopping for. And, if I'm in a bad mood before I leave the house, shopping with me is always a nightmare. I don't exactly like shopping for clothes, because it's pretty boring, and takes too long.

However, I love going to Best Buy and Borders/Barnes and Noble. I always end up staying for a long time, especially if I haven't been there in a long time. Maybe it's because I like books and games more than clothes. So much more entertaining.

:D

Edea
02-28-2005, 12:07 AM
it depends on where i'm shopping and what. i could spend the day in Victoria Secret. :)

Dingo Jellybean
02-28-2005, 02:33 AM
The most enjoyable type of shopping is probably grocery shopping. It's even more fun with a friend or two...but every other type of shopping sucks...except online shopping. I have no comment for the latter.