PDA

View Full Version : Killer7 In June

Lindy
02-27-2005, 12:12 AM
Yes, the most radically radical game is coming out in June...I hope.

I really want to play it, to see what it's like after reading up so much about it, to try out this radical control system they've implemented, and to see the story. I want to find out WHY and HOW Harman is these 7 other people that seemingly have their own back story and whatnot. And maybe find out why is there Smith Alliance.

I expect other people to want this game as much as I do, and to inflict pain upon others who are too afraid of change.

Strawberry Gashes
02-27-2005, 04:49 AM
It's about time, I say.

The one game that I anticipated the most out of the Capcom 5 had better not disappoint, but I don't see how it would with how nice it's been shaping up. It's sure to be a great game when it *finally* comes out.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
02-27-2005, 04:53 AM
It looked impressive back in 2003.

Lindy
02-27-2005, 05:08 AM
It still looks impressive now, though some of the shine has been taken off by the words "rail shooter" thrown around =X

edczxcvbnm
02-27-2005, 08:15 AM
I can't fucking wait. I love 3-D rail shooters so that kind of pumps me up. The game just oozes with style. I can't wait.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
02-27-2005, 10:00 AM
Kevin Smith uses blades, not guns. How does that fit into the structure of a rail shooter?

krissy
02-27-2005, 10:17 AM
well, he throws them
circus style, not even blindfolded

Kawaii Ryűkishi
02-27-2005, 10:22 AM
But the trailer shows him grabbing a guy from behind and slitting his throat. Not a very rail shootery thing at all.

krissy
02-27-2005, 10:25 AM
maybe you're targeting veins in the throat or something

also i tried downloading the trailer and it didnt work sorry
i think its cuz i clicked open instead of save

Lindy
02-27-2005, 03:38 PM
Well, that's the thing, the words have been thrown around, a lot of the shooting things DO look like a rail shooter, but then there's a whole load of stuff that doesn't look a damned thing like a rail shooter, so I gotta worry what's gonna happen.

Things like where the movement is linear, but when you reach a junction you can choose between left and right and the paths you choose affects the game. I dunno, that sounds kinda rail-shootery to me.

I do hope to something that it ISN'T a rail shooter though, because it would be a very interesting thing using this new control system in free-roaming.

edczxcvbnm
02-27-2005, 06:23 PM
After thought about this game I think it will involve multiple styles of play. Not much is know about the game still. On character could play like a rail shooter while another like Solid Snake to an extent. Another like Max Payne. Another like Virtua Fighter. Who the hell knows.

Cless
02-28-2005, 03:55 PM
This game certainly looks interesting, and I for one, am certainly looking forward to it. I can only hope that it's fun to play as it just looks so classy.

Lindy
02-28-2005, 03:59 PM
And at least there's FINALLY a game where you don't have to pick between characters to play through a whole game with, you can switch between a selection of awesome ones.

Already I can't decide who to play as most of the time =(

Maybe Kevin or Con, though just for sheer style, oh Garcian...

Kawaii Ryűkishi
02-28-2005, 04:02 PM
Mask de Smith, baby.