PDA

View Full Version : junon dog

mike without a hat
02-27-2005, 01:55 AM
In Junon there is a place where you walk through gray tunnel/hallway places where you see soldiers practicing sometimes.
Well in a side tunnel there is a door with a brown dog that blocks the opening and only barks if you talk to it. Is there a purpose for that or anyway to move the dog?

cloud20747
02-27-2005, 01:59 AM
I was also wondering that.

Cuchulainn
02-27-2005, 02:52 AM
That doorway is there if you fail to sink the submarine the first time & dont get the master materia. See that Red Sub u try to sink? if u fail you can go back there where the dog used to be & get the Red Sub instead. I'm, taking it you both managed to sink it?

cloud20747
02-27-2005, 03:48 AM
Of Course :) !!!!!!

Perducci
03-31-2005, 10:32 PM
I like the Red Submarine better than the Grey one, but I think they should have put a yellow one in there somewhere.

Mercen-X
04-05-2005, 11:57 PM
Are you people making this up? I've never been able to fail at sinking the submarine. I've tried. Does that mean that the game likes me or hates me?

Khimbar
04-06-2005, 12:02 AM
I agree, i finished the mission in seconds because it starts RIGHT IN FROMT OF OYU, i have never taken lomger than 10 seconds even when i was 8 when the game came out...

Masamune·1600
04-11-2005, 03:30 AM
It's true, though certainly not worth missing a Huge Materia. Most people simply aren't aware of it because the 'submarine game' is so easy.

DaremihC
04-11-2005, 04:49 AM
I have failed the submarine game!

My controls were confusing (Im using FFVII for the PC and I lost the little chart thing, so I missed my chance to pummelt the other sub and couldn't find it again.)

It's true, the dog passage lets you get the red sub.

Mercen-X
04-13-2005, 12:21 AM
I rammed my ship into every depth charge I could find. "Mission Incomplete"

It's true, though certainly not worth missing a Huge Materia.

Actually, this particular Huge Materia isn't really worth a lot of time or effort. If you manage to Master every single summon, then you can use them all infintely as long as you have the MP. But I hate having so much clutter on my screen. I'd just end up using Knights of the Round all of the time, so to me it's useless.

Freya Coral
04-23-2005, 06:13 AM
I like the Red Submarine better than the Grey one, but I think they should have put a yellow one in there somewhere.

Agreed - that would have been awesome. :D

"We all live in a yellow submarine...."

DMKA
04-24-2005, 01:51 AM
That doorway is there if you fail to sink the submarine the first time & dont get the master materia. See that Red Sub u try to sink? if u fail you can go back there where the dog used to be & get the Red Sub instead.
Wow, that's been bugging the crap out of me for years. Thanks for clearing up the mistery.