PDA

View Full Version : Seymour and his many forms*SPOILER*

Angra Mainyu
02-27-2005, 03:44 AM
why was the difficulty for seymour so inconsistent?

his first fight might have been a bit too difficult and time consuming(took me 45 minutes on my first run of the game, about 10 in my second run). Then there is seymour natus which was way too easy if you had trained on the highbridge for about an hour or so(slice and dice killed seymour and mortibody after 2 minutes of fighting :D ). Seymour Flux was a good fight though and his attacks did a good amount of damage to make it a challenge. But, the last and possibly easiest(if you got the celestial weapons, without it was still way easy) Seymour Omnus. I let it pan out because the music was great.

In summary, should the battles with Seymour have been a little harder?

Raise your voice and be heard :)

rubah
02-27-2005, 05:52 AM
The first one was difficult enough, even after super levelling.

But I think that was because I was trying to steal turbo ethers, or whatever it is he carries in that form. If you take the time to steal, most things get harder-_-

Angra Mainyu
02-27-2005, 11:45 AM
Maybe i trained too much, if i wanted i could have killed seymour 4 in one ctb window had i hadnt put regular weapons instead of the celestial ones.

Im just crazy :D

FF freak
02-28-2005, 07:33 PM
The one on Gagazet gave me a hard time.

Chopseuy
03-01-2005, 12:12 AM
Anima!!! Pain kills you one hit. First time through it, the son of a lard kept using Pain and the Overdrive (Oblivion) on me. But second time through it, easy as freakin' pie.

Seymour and the Mortibody are the hardest to me, unless you have Zombieproof crap and Aeons at max overdrive.

Overall, Seymour is just a poser gone bad.

amratis
03-01-2005, 12:52 AM
Seymours 1st 2nd and 4th forms are all complete walkovers. The third fight with him on Mount Gagazet is the only challenging one. I really liked Seymour as a bad guy. He was effective for me because I genuinely really hated him and his "I'm so great" attitude. Because of this I feel the fights with him should have been alittle tougher, he is always going on about how great is he and about how Tidus and Co. should "by all means, TRY" and stop him. It shouldnt have just been all talk, he should have been actually hard to beat every time. It undermined his character that you could just kill him in about 5 mins and under 3 of the 4 times you fight him

Pouring Rain
03-11-2005, 11:29 PM
i haven't got to #4 but at first #1 was hard but now its as easy as pie. #3 was so hard, but i beat it in one try in my first game. number #2 i beat in under 2 minutes. now, i beat stuff and my cousins are like "that's not real. i just left the room". lol. i make fun of her.

Spiffing Cheese
03-12-2005, 09:53 PM
why was the difficulty for seymour so inconsistent?

his first fight might have been a bit too difficult and time consuming(took me 45 minutes on my first run of the game, about 10 in my second run). Then there is seymour natus which was way too easy if you had trained on the highbridge for about an hour or so(slice and dice killed seymour and mortibody after 2 minutes of fighting :D ). Seymour Flux was a good fight though and his attacks did a good amount of damage to make it a challenge. But, the last and possibly easiest(if you got the celestial weapons, without it was still way easy) Seymour Omnus. I let it pan out because the music was great.

In summary, should the battles with Seymour have been a little harder?

Raise your voice and be heard :)

Ew, I hear you, Seymour Omnus was pathetically easy.... my favourite, too, was Seymour Flux.

chucky200
03-13-2005, 08:16 AM
I tried to kill anima with shiva but she died, so i decided to beat it with attacks as it was weak

After killing it seymour say , By default, "I must have the power that defeated anima" lol. He wants auron wth lol

And at the end of the first battle y doesn't yuna send his ass? He's already dead at wen u fight him 4 the first tyme n e way

Fireblade13
04-11-2005, 09:16 PM
Lets see. The f'in guados are chasing you. In the other fights he isn't willing to go. Shiva is definatly the best bet for stopping anima. unless your hitting for 1000 damage a hit at that point in the game #1 form 1{To many forms and fights} is endlees. Omnis was like a unpredictable fight 1 Form 3. 3# was a definative challenge.

Pouring Rain
04-24-2005, 05:23 PM
I have finally made it to Seymour 4. I think he is the hardest one yet. All the other ones were a peice of cake. Now they are. Two bosses left. Any opinions without including celetial weapons for a newbie? Rememeber I'm talking about Seymour #4.

sayen
04-25-2005, 03:11 PM
simple answer for newbie

!make sure bahumt dose 40-50k damage to normal monster then summon and use his over drive and seymor says bye bye to 70% of his max hp then just summon the opesstit elemnt to which spells he uses and over drive valfor is useful no elemnt and as bahmut is no elemnt thats about 49k-59k of damage in what 2 moves then just keep blasting him with magic like holy and ultima and we have on dead seymore