PDA

View Full Version : About Sephiroth

Maya
02-27-2005, 01:01 PM
I have played the game through few times and I still wonder,
for what did Sephiroth died earlier? I mean before he was resurrect by Cloud in the Northern crater. So he and Cloud were made/produced pretty much same time and then some time later Sephiroth died. Was it when he tried to free Jenova in Nibelheim reactor or later? Why he was in the Northern crater in that bubble-thing???
Did Shinra had something to do with it?
:confused:

Kawaii Ryűkishi
02-27-2005, 01:20 PM
Sephiroth never died. Cloud tossed him into the Lifestream in the Nibelheim Reactor, and then he resurfaced, preserved alive in a block of materia ("that bubble-thing"), in the Northern Cave.

Cloud and Sephiroth were not "produced"; they were born just like any normal human being, although Sephiroth's birth was altered due to Jenova cells having been injected into his mother. As for being born "pretty much same time," since Cloud talks about wanting to be like the great Sephiroth at age 14, we can conclude that Sephiroth is much older than Cloud is.

Luthien Rogue
02-27-2005, 02:54 PM
Sephiroth never died. Cloud tossed him into the Lifestream in the Nibelheim Reactor, and then he resurfaced, preserved alive in a block of materia ("that bubble-thing"), in the Northern Cave.

Well... that point could be argued, seeing as how Sephy's lower body has been torn away, as you can see in this picture:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v132/Squall_of_Seed/SephirothWithNoLegs.jpg

I dunno... it's hard to say. :\

redxiiii
02-27-2005, 03:57 PM
Woah thats one weird pic, where they just not fast enough to recover his lower half?

Luthien Rogue
02-27-2005, 06:35 PM
Woah thats one weird pic, where they just not fast enough to recover his lower half?

Who's "they"?

redxiiii
02-27-2005, 07:13 PM
The doctors I would`ve thought they retrieved him from the reactor but his lower half was permanetley damaged, ya know unless he just halled himself out and suddenly realised, "hey would ya look at that my legs have disappeared ha ha"

Squall of SeeD
02-28-2005, 04:07 PM
The doctors I would`ve thought they retrieved him from the reactor but his lower half was permanetley damaged, ya know unless he just halled himself out and suddenly realised, "hey would ya look at that my legs have disappeared ha ha"

Doctors didn't recover his body. Sephiroth fell through the Reactor and into the Lifestream, which carried his body to the Northern Crater. The flow of the Planet's Spirit Energy was being constantly directed to the Northern Crater as it was trying to heal that wound.

Halenite
02-28-2005, 10:10 PM
His lower body may have just been torn apart?

Weimar Pluto Knight VII
02-28-2005, 10:15 PM
Those stem-like things look like a reflection to me.

Camanche
03-01-2005, 02:23 AM
Stem-like things? That's his hair. It sweeps forward to cover his *ahem* lower regions. I think it's just people looking too deeply into the FMV. Or Square taking short cuts because they needed to hurry up the game's production. If they darken/obscure something that would normally take a while to animate, it cuts the time factor. FMV's are terribly time consuming.

Luthien Rogue
03-01-2005, 02:52 AM
His hair is obviously behind his body. :S