PDA

View Full Version : fullmetal alchemist

Spammerman
02-27-2005, 08:01 PM
has any1 played the fullmetal alchemist game

Sepho
02-28-2005, 06:14 PM
I haven't yet, but I want to. I'm fully aware - and the reviews that I've read only confirm this - that it's probably nothing more than your average licensed title. It doesn't appear to stand out in the crop of action games, and it has received mediocre review scores.

However, I'm somewhat interested in it only because I was/am a fan of the anime series, and it's always interesting to compare similar subjects across different mediums. I'm curious as to how they pulled off the alchemy effects.

Spammerman
03-01-2005, 03:42 AM
Its realy cool, u can transmute things like metal into cannons and guns, or thunder spears, and flame spears.Or just a bubble wand and trap every1
:D :D

dufflebag
03-01-2005, 07:03 PM
i played a demo and it was great i made a pogo stick and jumped on the enemies i going to get for my birthday!

Spammerman
03-01-2005, 08:11 PM
o yea, pogo sticks are cool bbut if u time it right everytime u press aquare u can jump hihger and higher.personally i like thinder spear or fire sword

Sess020
03-01-2005, 09:07 PM
The game is pretty good. I liked it. There's anime cutscenes through out the game, and Im on my second run through it so I can get all the movies saved. I think it was worth it. Its also a great game to play if your board and want to beat the crap out of baddies.
Best weapon; Wind/Lightning Dagger ;)

Spammerman
03-01-2005, 09:23 PM
i just like the thunder spear and gattling gun+the wind bbomeragn

Sepho
03-02-2005, 02:19 AM
I like what I'm hearing. Even if it wasn't so fun, I'm sure I wouldn't be able to prevent myself from wanting to try it.

Alice
03-02-2005, 08:13 PM
I might get it.. right now my money is divided between alchemist and musashi.. i dont know which ill be getting. I know alot of fans of alchemist though, they're always talkin bout it. :P

Tigmafuzz
03-15-2005, 09:31 PM
d

abrojtm
03-15-2005, 10:02 PM
I rented Fullmetal Alchemist, and let me tell you-it wasn't good at all. Most of the game is like reading a book, and a boring one at that. There is no freedom, little development, and a really weird and jumpy plot. The transmutations are actually pretty cool, but there are only like 7 of them throughout the whole game (and 3/4 of them are available from the very beginning)! This game does not stand out as an action adventure platformer at all.

edczxcvbnm
03-15-2005, 10:20 PM
I have yet to rent the game. I bet I would like it just because I am fan of the series. Not the signature(s).

Spammerman
03-16-2005, 01:17 AM
get alchemist, musashi sucks; you can't beat the beginning. even when u do, it gets a lot harder later on.:hahaha:

Maybe for u.I strive in strife and hardships.Nothings to hard for me