PDA

View Full Version : EoFF Mini-Biographies

Loony BoB
02-27-2005, 08:30 PM
I would appreciate it if people would write mini-biographies about their fellow EoFF members in this thread, as it'd give me a good start to the latest and greatest in EoFF Projects.

Rainecloud
02-27-2005, 08:48 PM
Alrighty. Let me get started.

Xander

Xander loves pandas - that's fairly obvious. What you probably don't know is that she loves EoFF even more (but only just). Xander joined the forums back in June of 2003, and has since found a place in the heart of almost every EoFF member with her wonderful personality, generous signature making skills, impressive artwork and incredibly cute pigtails. Since joining the board, Xander has taken great strides in her online life. The KH trinity was set up and now boasts an impressive 36 members, all of whom enjoy playing Kingdom Hearts, funnily enough.

Something else special happened to Xander soon after. That something special was Lindy. Sure, he's not that special, but he's a pretty swell guy (underneath all that sarcasm that we love so dearly). Xandy and Lindy are in a happy relationship, and you can attribute that partially to EoFF. Good luck, Lindz. You're going to need it. ;)

So, what else is there to say about our Panda loving Cid's Knight? Well, she's always there for her friends when they need her, and that says more than any other compliment you might find written elsewhere. Even when she's feeling down in the dumps - as we all do from time to time - she'll set aside a couple of minutes to try to cheer you up. As well as this lovely personality, Xander also has great skills in other departments, namely her astonishingly impressive website design abilities. Just take a look at the links below to see what I mean.

So, next time you see a Panda chomping on some bamboo - think of Xander. She deserves it. :)

Xandy-Related Links:
Xander's Deviant Art (http://xandertribal.deviantart.com/)
LiveJournal (http://www.livejournal.com/~xandertribal)
KH Trinity (http://www.geocities.com/xandyxander/eoffkhtrinity.html)

eestlinc
02-27-2005, 08:50 PM
Calliope was born on an organic farm on the remote island of Vanuatu in 1984. When she reached the age of twelve she decided to make her way in the world, so she packed her canoe with her favorite piano and rowed her way across the Pacific Ocean to New Zealand. Upon arriving in Auckland she befriended a band of urchins who wore large jerseys as a uniform. The urchins informed her that her piano keys were made from ivory ripped from the tusks of walruses, at which point she set the instrument on fire and began spinning round and round, turning her view of the world into a Blur.

Rye
02-27-2005, 09:04 PM
Oh, can it be THE project, BoB?

Rainecloud
02-27-2005, 09:05 PM
Oh, can it be THE project, BoB?

I think it might just be, Rye. :D

Lindy
02-27-2005, 09:18 PM
and you can attribute that partially to EoFF
DEATH!

Raine is a whiny moof who changes his signature and theme more than he changes his underwear.

THE END.

Dking'squeen
02-27-2005, 09:22 PM
Yazoo'squeen
real name: She doesn't have one cause she's a pixie...or can be called whatever is wanted ;)
some real facts: Real Snapple Fact #1453: She loves cats. Real Snapple fact #53 She loves Tekken. RSF#8273-9: She loves snapple, loves her friends, loves her computer, loves her stories, loves her moon and loves her...uh...well there are over 8000 facts, there has to be another...oh i know...RSF#8279: She doesn't feel comfortable around her family except her cousin

Del Murder
02-27-2005, 09:55 PM
I wrote a mini-biography for Election Booth in my forum answer, if that counts.

Rye
02-27-2005, 09:56 PM
I'd make one for myself, but I can't think of anything. :(

Kirobaito
02-27-2005, 10:06 PM
I'll have Snizzy's done soon enough.

boris no no
02-28-2005, 12:15 AM
jojo is the most
pink, mad, clothes buying, shoe loving, chocolate eating, hyperactive, loving, bouncy, giggling, running, net going, laughing, smilies, great help, married to everyone!, adored, friends to all, looked up to, hugged, cuddled, silly, cute, caring, daft, crazy

person i know! :love:

Erdrick Holmes
02-28-2005, 12:54 AM
Ansem was born, he signed up on EoFF, the end.

Tasura
02-28-2005, 01:38 AM
Bardock(aka me) is a boder line homicidal, sociopsycopath, who likes to kill things in video games and wants to cut up dead people for a career.

Quina
02-28-2005, 02:19 AM
A&E will be airing my biography next week. It would be today but they don't want to upstage the oscars.

fire_of_avalon
02-28-2005, 02:24 AM
xD You cheat!

I can't be arsed. I'll do like five of seventeen later on.

Carnage
02-28-2005, 03:41 AM
*I dont really talk to anyone outside the forums so these are just based on what i see in the forums.*

Proto, Agent Proto

proto is a respected member of EOFF. Hes very mod like, in fact i used to think he was a mod. He seems more like a mod then most of the mods here :p . I see a knight title in his future. He treats new members with the same respect he treats old freinds. He finds somethign and he gives it his all. Dedicated to the forum on all the time. From what i understand he helps take care of chat. (though i could be wrong not sure).

Citizen Bleys

How bleys became a n admin i will never know. He must have hated it and given up or enjoyed it and got fired. He seems very intelligent. He does not seem to connect with newer members only the older ones. All around though bleys seems like a really cool guy, with his nazi party and witty comments.

Proto for president, bleys for evil dictator :cool:

Raistlin
02-28-2005, 03:52 AM
...Are you starting up <i>this</i> again?

I'll do mini-biographies of some people tomorrow.

RSL
02-28-2005, 04:14 AM
Proto, Agent Proto

proto is a respected member of EOFF. Hes very mod like, in fact i used to think he was a mod. He seems more like a mod then most of the mods here :p . I see a knight title in his future. He treats new members with the same respect he treats old freinds. He finds somethign and he gives it his all. Dedicated to the forum on all the time. From what i understand he helps take care of chat. (though i could be wrong not sure).

Haha

Carnage
02-28-2005, 04:19 AM
Haha

?????

Hows that funny? i think proto is a great member of EoFF.

Agent Proto
02-28-2005, 04:20 AM
Ahem.

What does the Former Staff tell you? ;)

Jojee
02-28-2005, 05:47 AM
jojo is the most
pink, mad, clothes buying, shoe loving, chocolate eating, hyperactive, loving, bouncy, giggling, running, net going, laughing, smilies, great help, married to everyone!, adored, friends to all, looked up to, hugged, cuddled, silly, cute, caring, daft, crazy

person i know! :love:

lmao <3 gotta return the favor xDD

<b>Boris no no</b> is crazy and cute and cuddly. She's adorable and has smexy voice ;) She lives in Derby, England, which is extra points in itself.. <3 She's got a great attitude towards life and is always kind and encouraging towards everyone. She loves shopping and chocolate! :<3: And despite what she says, she is quite pretty ^_- Not to mention that she's married to Jojo, so that's like, super extra points there :p

Now while I'm at it,

<b>Not at all Reno</B> is a piece of arse cake.

<b>Kawaii Ryukishi</b>'s AIM name is Kishkiruni. Yes, with the extra k.

<b>Raistlin</b> is a twerp.

<b>Quina</b> is a WOMAN.

<b>RSL</b> wears pink speedos.

<b>Psychotic</b> stinks in bed.

<b>Denmark</b> is a duck.

<b>fire_of_avalon</b> demands a name change to f&curren;re_of_avalon?

<b>Rainecloud</b> has an asian fetish :p

Um... Okay, I'll stop for now ;) I just covered a whole bunch of people! Aren't you happy? What is this for again?

fire_of_avalon
02-28-2005, 05:57 AM
I do noooot. *whines*

Levian
02-28-2005, 03:16 PM
I know Jojo is already taken, but please add this:

Jojo smells like chloroform.

Xander
02-28-2005, 04:30 PM
Psychotic makes me horny, plz. ^_^

And Raine, you're such a darling. =)

I'll write some properly later, maybe. ;D

Zell's Fists of Fury
02-28-2005, 05:07 PM
Spaceman Spiff rocks your face.

Pure Strife
02-28-2005, 05:15 PM
Psychotic
Psychotic was born almost two decades ago while his parents were performing a duet at the Eurovision song contest dressed as schoolgirls with soaking wet shirts. He spent the next few years of his life living and working in a monastery somewhere in China building balance and upper-body strength, before signing up for a voyage to England, where he hoped to open a Chinese take-away that also incorporated human flesh and other Canadian delicacies. Unfortunately, he found the Chinese take-away market swamped, and lived as a hermit somewhere in Wales for a bit. Here he learned of a coming evil from an old Welsh fortune teller, telling him that the Avrilocalypse would come, and that he alone could do this. Prior to "discovering" this, he had taken up sniffing glue and drinking lighter fluid. Anyway, after waking up in a place resembling sealand in a rather compromising position, he knew it was his mission to move back to England, requisition a computer from an elderly couple as they happily took there new purchase from PC world to their car, join EoFF, and start BAoTW as a means of revolution. The rest, as they say, is history.

Yazoo'sQueen
Born when the world was young, and the continents were just settling down comfortably after a heated debate over who would get the most of the equator, Yazoo'sQueen has witnessed the evolution of humanity down the ages. Although her notes got lost and she has a terrible memory, she's pretty sure there was a vampire and a flock of seaguls somewhere in there. After carefully replcaing herself with the "real" Yazoo'sQueen (who is still handcuffed to a radiator and fed on nothing but chicken enchiladas), she proceeded to reflect upon life by playing quite a lot of Tekken. This, she assured her "family", was to hone her mind and hand-eye reflexes. Occasionally she would partake of anime, because she wanted to understand foreign cultures. What she plans to do with this awesome dexterity and the odd Japanese word she's learnt is anyone's guess, but I reckon it has something to do with gremlins and giant, irate spiders.

Citizen Bleys
02-28-2005, 05:22 PM
Citizen Bleys

How bleys became a n admin i will never know. He must have hated it and given up or enjoyed it and got fired. He seems very intelligent. He does not seem to connect with newer members only the older ones. All around though bleys seems like a really cool guy, with his nazi party and witty comments.

Proto for president, bleys for evil dictator :cool:

Don't use this, please.

Agent Proto
02-28-2005, 05:26 PM
<b><u>Bleys's Crotch</b></u>

Also known as Jeff. Is one of the biggest jokes of EoFF history when Citizen Bleys posted a picture of his own crotch. Don't make fun of the Crotch, or Bleys will kill you.

<b><u>Mandee's Buns</b></u>

A new EoFF in-joke. Has been recently been impeached as a voice of the staff of EoFF. Not much is known about Mandee's Buns.

Rainecloud
02-28-2005, 05:35 PM
Citizen Bleys (City Bleyz)

Citizen Bleys was once a proud Administrator of this fine establishment. However, Mr. Maynard gracefully resigned from his position some months ago and decided to let someone else take the ball and run with it. During his Administrative reign of terror, Citizen Bleys cut through the EoFF Forums like a hot knife through even hotter butter, and struck fear into the hearts of any members who wished to defy his almighty presence. We all liked him, really, even though he did have that silly avatar with the hood.

As you may or may not know, Bleys' Crotch is a permanent fixture of EoFF. Everyone loves Bleys' crotch, and if you've been a member for over six months, you've probably seen it numerous times by now. The Crotch is something of a mascot to EoFF. Lord knows we'd be lost without it.

Citizen Bleys' many accomplishments are as follows: He was a proud member of the famous Goatsecs party in the previous EoFF elections, and his lovely face was even used on the party banner, albeit with some extra inclusions. Bleys was also a proud member of Final Fantasy Republic before it imploded, and if he was dumb enough to post there, we should respect him for managing to keep his sanity. Of course, Bleys has accomplished (and has been a part of) many more things over the years, and if all of those things were to be written down here, you'd have stopped reading this post about three hours ago.

Through all the trials and tribulations of Citizen Bleys, he's stayed here at this fine community. Why? I quote: "Initially, it may have been the staff that drove me and inspired me to do my best as a staff member--but lately--over the past year moreso--it hasn't been the staff that has kept me going. It has been you, the regular average-joe members of Eyes On Final Fantasy. Whatever the staff may do, *you* are the ones who drive the community, by coming back time and time again and posting. Without you, the community cannot continue to function. The contribution of the general membership is often overlooked publically, but I assure you, it is not unappreciated".

In short, Bleys loves us all, and a select few of us love him back in return.

Bleys-Related Links:
LiveJournal (http://bel-isenhart.livejournal.com/)
The Stalin Dance (http://www.vespernet.org/stalindance.html)

Citizen Bleys
02-28-2005, 05:36 PM
*cuts off Pr00t's knackers with a chainsaw*

Rainecloud's was OK, with the exception of the part about the crotch.

Rainecloud
02-28-2005, 06:07 PM
There's just no pleasing some people.

Citizen Bleys
02-28-2005, 06:14 PM
It would please me greatly to go on a killing spree

Psychotic
02-28-2005, 06:53 PM
Psychotic
Psychotic was born almost two decades ago while his parents were performing a duet at the Eurovision song contest dressed as schoolgirls with soaking wet shirts. He spent the next few years of his life living and working in a monastery somewhere in China building balance and upper-body strength, before signing up for a voyage to England, where he hoped to open a Chinese take-away that also incorporated human flesh and other Canadian delicacies. Unfortunately, he found the Chinese take-away market swamped, and lived as a hermit somewhere in Wales for a bit. Here he learned of a coming evil from an old Welsh fortune teller, telling him that the Avrilocalypse would come, and that he alone could do this. Prior to "discovering" this, he had taken up sniffing glue and drinking lighter fluid. Anyway, after waking up in a place resembling sealand in a rather compromising position, he knew it was his mission to move back to England, requisition a computer from an elderly couple as they happily took there new purchase from PC world to their car, join EoFF, and start BAoTW as a means of revolution. The rest, as they say, is history.It's true, it's all true...*sob* :cry:

Psychotic
02-28-2005, 08:01 PM
Jessica...Fletcher?The sad thing is I know where that's from... :(

Rye
02-28-2005, 08:02 PM
xDDD I don't remember half of these quotes. That was very funny. :o

Dingo Jellybean
02-28-2005, 08:10 PM
Kirobaito

Name: Casey G.
Dislikes: Dingo Jellybean, non-Dallas based sports teams, non-Country Music
Pet Peeves: Reading anything negative on his Dallas teams.
Favorite Artists: Alan Jackson, John Denver
Religion: Catholic
Height: 5'8"
Weight: ~160

Flying Mullet
02-28-2005, 08:11 PM
Favorite Artists: Alan Jackson, <b>John Denver</b>
That's not his favorite artist, it's a sickening obsession.

Kirobaito
02-28-2005, 08:45 PM
Kirobaito

Name: Casey G.
Dislikes: Dingo Jellybean, non-Dallas based sports teams, non-Country Music
Pet Peeves: Reading anything negative on his Dallas teams.
Favorite Artists: Alan Jackson, John Denver
Religion: Catholic
Height: 5'8"
Weight: ~160
I'm not Catholic, I'm Baptist. :/ But yeah, I'll probably be writing mine myself. :p

Little Miss Awesome
02-28-2005, 09:39 PM
:( No-one likes me!

Denmark
02-28-2005, 10:52 PM
Little Miss Awesome:

Marital Status: Single ;D
Description: Awesome.

*nods*

Psychotic
02-28-2005, 10:52 PM
You should have added marital status there, Den.

Denmark
02-28-2005, 10:54 PM
Fixed.

Erdrick Holmes
02-28-2005, 11:59 PM
Whomever cares to write a bio of me and get it right gets an imaginary dollar bill.

Jojee
03-01-2005, 12:03 AM
<b>Joel</b> likes Suikoden and long, romantic, moonlit walks. He also enjoys kisses in the rain, sex on the beach, champaigne, and grape wine.

Shlup
03-01-2005, 12:03 AM
Didn't Bleys get on staff by sending Cid booze in the mail? Don't forget to mention that.

This thread amuses me to no end. <3 Carnage

Erdrick Holmes
03-01-2005, 12:13 AM
Wait, back up. Bleys can send booze to people? I want some.

MecaKane
03-01-2005, 12:18 AM
Spaceman Spiff rocks your face.

Jojee
03-01-2005, 12:20 AM
Wait, back up. Bleys can send booze to people? I want some.

Me too ^_^ Who wants to send me alcoholic beverages?

I got one for <b>Spaceman Spiff</b>: http://norbert-x.com/rock/userfiles/Kishi/goomba.gif

kikimm
03-01-2005, 12:21 AM
Damn, you were my next one. Ah well....let's see....you're next.......Phatalie!

Please dear God no.

Eh, I'll probably think of someone to write about later. I need time to organize my thoughts.

:D

Denmark
03-01-2005, 12:26 AM
kikimm

Alias: kikme
Marital Status: Trowa (http://forums.eyesonff.com/member.php?u=10579)
Favorite Flash Movie: Mashed Taters (http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/taters.php), or so I'm guessing

BURGLEFICKLE

Rye
03-01-2005, 01:12 AM
Denmark
Formerly: Sadia, Roostos, Sord, too many things to name *spontaneously combusts*

Denmark is a Divine Penguin and an ex-poet. He's been around longer than most people/all people in BAoTW. He looks like Face and is the Grandmother to Psychotic and Mother to Shay. He has a trillion billion names and might be slightly obsessed with Napoleon Dynamite and Numa Numa Dance... just like me.

And he may own this:

http://prodtn.cafepress.com/1/15897171_F_tn.jpg

Citizen Bleys
03-01-2005, 01:13 AM
Didn't Bleys get on staff by sending Cid booze in the mail? Don't forget to mention that.

This thread amuses me to no end. <3 Carnage

I was on staff before that. I got adminned for sending boozemail.

crashNUMBERS
03-01-2005, 01:18 AM
DAMN!! Nothing for me?? Oh well Im still happy.

Raistlin
03-01-2005, 01:41 AM
Mini-Bios

Member: Dr Unne
Name: Brian Carper
Sex: Male

Description: Carpie is the epitome of manliness. He is just damn sexy. He has a nice, shiney head(it's still shaven, right?) and rugged features.

Bio: Unney registered at The Highwind EzBoard on December 10, 1999. He has to be moderator of the FF1 forum(I don't remember if we had any forum groups like FF1-4 back then). Unne had found The Highwind by doing a FF search via EzBoard's website. He then became the first co-admin when Sean had to leave for like a day and was afraid his precious 20-member board would be hacked by terrorists and then didn't have the heart to demote the old coot when he returned. He was also one of the original admins at tGA, EoFF's unofficial ORPG located <a href="http://www.gamers-alliance.org/forums">HERE</a>.

He also HIT ME WITH A FREAKIN' BUS AT TGA. DO YOU HEAR ME? A BUS. IN THE RP. And furthermore, he left my pub when I raised the price on tea by one freakin' credit. And he stole my staff. Damn cheapskate theif.

Unne is one of the most reknowned members of EoFF. He has been in many second-account and joke-account names such as Stuffed Unne and dr_unne_is_gay, and the topic of such threads as "101 reasons to hate Unne" and the hilarious competition to draw Brian Carper. And yes, everybody knows Dr Unne.

Member: Big Ogre Umaro(or Gokukid34054594857894750 or whatever he goes by now)
Name: Mikey
Sex: Male, I hope

Description: fat version of Fred Savage. 'nuff said

Bio: Umy(or BUO) was one of the first members of The Highwind EzBoard. Like many of the original moderators, he came from FFWA's during Sean's advertising-whore stage. He became the moderator of General Chat along with Asorie. Soon afterwards, the legendary Waiter Wars began with fellow moderator Raistlin. Those who weren't present during that time are not able to comprehend the violence of those times, but they were pretty damn violent, trust me. Anyway, Mikey then became an admin after some suspicious affairs with co-admin Dr Unne, as reported by Kishi in the BOUxUnne LuvLuv Book. BOU was also a member, and briefly admin, at tGA.

The only time BOU ever got really really mad was when EzBoard member Tonberry called him, after he posted a pic of himself, a fat version of Fred Savage, which was FUCKING HILARIOUS.

Member: Citizen Bleys
Name: Mark Fuck-a-duck
Sex: Male

Description: DROP DEAD GORGEOUS

Bio: Bleys original registered sometime in the early spring of '00 at The Highwind EzBoard as Bastard Son. Aftering spamming up GC with about 8 or 50 Skydiving threads(wtf, really) that got maybe 2 posts each, a thread was made about him in Staff where everyone wanted to ban the bastard(no pun intended) besides Sean. So we kept him around and have regretted it ever since.

Bleys was also a long-time admin at tGA.

That's all for now. Others I can do: skanker, Jojo, krissy, Britt(if you want), RSL, and anyone else who came from tGA or FFWA.

Shlup
03-01-2005, 05:46 AM
I was gonna say adminned but then I was like "wait a min omg..." and then I decided not to.

Yamaneko
03-01-2005, 06:01 AM
I once tried to write a profile for Bleys, but ended up by accident writing out the directions for proper use of Preparation H.

Zell's Fists of Fury
03-01-2005, 06:36 AM
Jojo wins.

strawberryman
03-01-2005, 06:57 AM
I would tell you all more about me, but then i'd have to kill everyone.

YukiKiro
03-01-2005, 07:06 AM
as for me and what has been said so far, i'll take the fact that i haven't been mentioned as a good thing :D

Trumpet Thief
03-01-2005, 07:11 AM
HOORJ

chaos: Sorry, I just like the name ^__^

Loony BoB
03-01-2005, 08:06 AM
So what did Shlup do...? >_>

krissy
03-01-2005, 08:26 AM
Enter Jojo, who is one member of the Tank Police squad. She is also absolutely nutso about her tank, Alexander! A scratch on its finish is enough to send her into paroxysms of rage. Her spare time is spent polishing and waxing her precious Alexander. Jojo knows everything there is to know about tanks and tank warfare, and she is an absolute master of her art.

Spaceman Spiff is Jojo's squad leader. A grand-standing, glory hog, he rapidly takes the credit for any collar of a criminal, failing to publicly acknowledge the hard work of his squad, much to Jojo's disgust. He rides Jojo, his chief rival in the Tank Police, mercilessly.

Raistlin seems to be the leader of the terrorists who are robbing EoFF City, infiltrating companies, and ripping off some seriously high tech equipment, for some mysterious purpose known only to him and a few henchmen. While he manages to have a few close shaves in his encounters with the Tank Police, military, and other authorities of EoFF City, he manages to stay one step ahead of the law at all times.

No discussion of the villains of EoFF would be complete without mentioning the sexy, artificially intelligent, cat-girl androids - Kishi and Not at all Reno. The girl-droids are seriously bad! They carry out Raistlin's orders without hesitation, ruthlessly if need be - especially when they kidnap a whole nursery from the city hospital, so as to have lots of pint-sized hostages when Raistlin's gang makes its move on its final objective, the newly completed space colony - tGA. Seems Raistlin has tired of the hopelessly polluted Earth, and wants to make a clean break of things.

Roogle
03-01-2005, 09:22 AM
Denmark
Formerly: Sadia, Roostos, Sord, too many things to name *spontaneously combusts*

Denmark is a Divine Penguin and an ex-poet. He's been around longer than most people/all people in BAoTW. He looks like Face and is the Grandmother to Psychotic and Mother to Shay. He has a trillion billion names and might be slightly obsessed with Napoleon Dynamite and Numa Numa Dance... just like me.

And he may own this:

http://prodtn.cafepress.com/1/15897171_F_tn.jpg

Don't forget to mention some of the names are somehow related to me. Sadia is my sister, and Roostos is a phase my dog went through awhile back!

Citizen Bleys
03-01-2005, 12:41 PM
I once tried to write a profile for Bleys, but ended up by accident writing out the directions for proper use of Preparation H.

Perfect!

That's what I want for my entry.

Oh, and Shlup, the boozemail was actually a mixture of everclear and cat menses, so don't feel too bad.

Erdrick Holmes
03-01-2005, 02:16 PM
Joel (sence niobody will do it <b>PROPERLY</b>
Previously: Akumaou812
Dislikes: Stupid people, idiocy, morons, idiots, dumbasses, fools, bad video games

Joel is probaby the most misunderstood person on the planet. He has about as many friends as he does enemies. His whole life is spent playing 2D fighting games and he plans on tearing down Sony of America from the inside for being nazi-like about 2D games now. Alot of people say bad things about him, but he doesn't care, he's too busy watching hentai and playing Street Fighter II to care.

Lindy
03-01-2005, 03:08 PM
Speaking of Bleys and Preparation H, didn't he once post a topic here asking what would happen if you ate a whole tube of it as he was tempted to try? Or was that your careful reference?

crashNUMBERS
03-01-2005, 03:19 PM
Joel (sence niobody will do it <b>PROPERLY</b>
Previously: Akumaou812
Dislikes: Stupid people, idiocy, morons, idiots, dumbasses, fools, bad video games

Joel is probaby the most misunderstood person on the planet. He has about as many friends as he does enemies. His whole life is spent playing 2D fighting games and he plans on tearing down Sony of America from the inside for being nazi-like about 2D games now. Alot of people say bad things about him, but he doesn't care, he's too busy watching hentai and playing Street Fighter II to care.

Haha lol! :lol: :lol: you perv!

Jojee
03-01-2005, 03:27 PM
Haha krissy xD

He rides Jojo, his chief rival in the Tank Police, mercilessly.

Whaaat....

Zell's Fists of Fury
03-01-2005, 05:46 PM
He's saying we have rough sex, Jojo. Just go with it.

Dking'squeen
03-01-2005, 05:47 PM
=^.^=

crashNUMBERS
03-01-2005, 05:50 PM
He's saying we have rough sex, Jojo. Just go with it.

*snicker* *starts to laugh* *cracks up* *breaks out badly* *starts to laugh too much*

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dking'squeen
03-01-2005, 05:53 PM
=^.^=

Flying Mullet
03-01-2005, 06:17 PM
So what who did Shlup do...? >_>
Just fixing your typo BoB.

Dking'squeen
03-01-2005, 06:22 PM
kudos Doomsday, that was funny

Shlup
03-01-2005, 06:46 PM
So what did Shlup do...? >_>
Well its not like he was married yet.

Jojee
03-01-2005, 10:10 PM
Then who did Bawb do!? o__0

Kk Spiff, I'll go with it, for tonight anyway. Too bad you're not an admin *^__^*

Shlup
03-01-2005, 10:13 PM
BoB just hacked himself to admin and we didn't notice until it was too late and we were at his mercy.

Loony BoB
03-01-2005, 10:14 PM
(Matt and Bleys)

kit
03-02-2005, 07:28 PM
Name: Kit Yang
Special Attack: Super Kamehameha Slap-Attack

Kit is a happy go lucky chick who's loyal to all, except for those who turn their backs on her. Although at times she's a ditz, she minds not one bit because that's who she is. She enjoys occupying her time by playing games such as: FF Series, DMC, MGS Series, Kingdom Hearts, Dynasty Warriors Series, and a bunch of other fun games. Her next goal in life is to reward herself with DDR and start boogying! :lol:

Faris
03-03-2005, 01:49 PM
Trumpet Thief

Birthdate: October 15, 1988
Formerly: Lionheart Griever, Rubedo
Split personalities:chaos, Rubedo, Trowa and Albedo
:)