PDA

View Full Version : Who Else Thought This Game Sucked?

failureBYdesign
02-28-2005, 02:24 AM
I loved FFX but hated this one cos I thought it would actually explain questions as to where the hell is Tidus now? and who actually got 100% completion on this game (I got 89%) without using the strategy guide. All this game answers is that love story of Lenne and Shuyin. And nothing is really good about this game unless you like the songs that they made but sry if I got anyone piss about my coments

Bomber
02-28-2005, 05:48 AM
You just haven't played the game enough. Strive for 100% and the answers you seek will become apparent.

I Don't Need A Name
02-28-2005, 05:51 PM
its easy to do it without a statagy guide!! print of some threads from this forum!

redxiiii
02-28-2005, 06:14 PM
OMG wot a totally new thread idea :rolleyes2

zoti
02-28-2005, 06:27 PM
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!! another one of these <.<

Wuggly Blight
02-28-2005, 07:21 PM
Because there is so many hate threas, perhaps it hints at something...
And yes, I agree it was tripe. I wouldnt give this to my worst enemy.

Ultima Shadow
02-28-2005, 08:58 PM
Another one!? Why do they keep comming back? These treads are hunting me! NO! GO AWAY! LEAVE ME ALONE! :(

Well... I don't hate this game and I don't think it sucks but it's very bad compared to the other FFS. :choc2:

Rainecloud
02-28-2005, 09:33 PM
I absolutely loved the game.

:D

biff0465
02-28-2005, 11:45 PM
i played it for about 15 min. put i forehead in my hands and asked myself "what has happened to my beloved final fantasy series"

Chopseuy
02-28-2005, 11:49 PM
I loved FFX but hated this one cos I thought it would actually explain questions as to where the hell is Tidus now? and who actually got 100% completion on this game (I got 89%) without using the strategy guide. All this game answers is that love story of Lenne and Shuyin. And nothing is really good about this game unless you like the songs that they made but sry if I got anyone piss about my coments

... don't ever post in here again: you are in my hated list.. jk. But I love this game... don't crash on it if you don't like it. Simply just don't post in this forum.

(If you hit X in the Farplane Glen after you beat the game you see an extra movie after the credits. If you get 100%, you get the best ending of all.)

Mirage
03-01-2005, 01:13 AM
Getting so farking tired of these threads. It was worth buying for the battle and job system alone. I look at the rest as bonuses :p.

Chocobo100
03-01-2005, 01:27 AM
I loved x-2 for its story and the job system. When I played it for the frist time it was really fast but when I started it again I relalised that there was so many other stuff you could do on the game. So now I'm trying to get 100%. But I probely wont get it 'cause I'm terrible at mini games :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: like sphere break. :mad: :mad: :mad2: :mad:

Mirage
03-01-2005, 01:44 AM
Sphere break is http://forums.eyesonff.com/images/smilies/rpg_009.gifhttp://forums.eyesonff.com/images/smilies/rpg_009.gifhttp://forums.eyesonff.com/images/smilies/rpg_009.gifhttp://forums.eyesonff.com/images/smilies/rpg_009.gif easy :p. I hate tower calibration though.

kawakami Gensai
03-01-2005, 01:45 AM
I like the battle system of this game, but the story bites. And worst of all, I cant seem to get on the plane in it. Is it becuase I havent completed an important mission? And In Kilika how do you sneak around the gaurds to get into the woods?

Yuffie514
03-01-2005, 04:32 AM
this game don't suck ;) , it has flaws, just like every other game :) . i don't really like the battle theme :mad: .

Destination0
03-01-2005, 05:01 AM
this game was made just to let us know how bad square can get...
It certainly tops amount my 'most hated games' list...
I would never play this game even if someone would pay me to play it....

SeeDRankLou
03-01-2005, 11:59 PM
To get 100% in one game without a strategy guide is pretty impossible, but just to get it without a strategy guide is quite possible.

I loved this game, and if you played it correctly all of your questions would have been answered. But by that note, if you played FFX correctly all of your questions would have been answered.

lulusgirl
03-02-2005, 12:17 AM
Other then the obvious answers that you already posted,what's wrong with it?Just like Yuffie514 said, it just has flaws.Evrey game has flaws. :mad:

Destai
03-02-2005, 12:27 AM
I thought it took alot of the serious story, music and characters from X down a good few notches making them what I guess Id describe as bubble gum pink. I dont hate the game but I do hold that against it. I did enjoy it but not nearly as much as X.

DarknessFromAbove
03-02-2005, 12:41 AM
I like the battle system of this game, but the story bites. And worst of all, I cant seem to get on the plane in it. Is it becuase I havent completed an important mission? And In Kilika how do you sneak around the gaurds to get into the woods? I'm with you. I missed weapons though, differen't ones I mean. But what do you mean by plane? The airship? You've got that from the beginning, it's the big red flying thing, to get to it you use the blue save spheres, to get off you talk to Buddy. And to get passed the guards you just have to run . . . I think you mean how do you get to the temple? press O or X when you're under a large branch on the left[?] path of the entry place. Hope I helped :D

rubah
03-02-2005, 01:27 AM
The whole reason I played the game is to get 100% and the ensuing ending, and from the sounds of it, you should too.

(it's a lovely ending though^_^)

biff0465
03-02-2005, 02:38 AM
it opens with a bloody music video!!! can we please think back to the beginings of other ff's

Lain
03-02-2005, 06:51 PM
Yea, I thought this game sucked...

I don't know how someone can end this game in 100% without walkthrough. Who normal would know that he must press X while leaving the farplane...

I won't say again all the reasons why it sucks but I agree with all what you said

Lucky Charms
03-07-2005, 10:57 AM
This game has you doing a lot of mundane things, visiting places over and over. I stuck with it just because I understand the effort Square-Enix put time into it and actually made a sequel for one.. a sequel fans wanted in Japan.

Blackmageboi
03-07-2005, 04:34 PM
not that many people liked it, it was ok but i didnt get that jolt as i did with

lulusgirl
03-10-2005, 06:23 PM
Hi.There was a previous thread about defending x-2.I just want to say that as the days go by,i see more and more people who hate x-2.I read that it wasn't as good as x,but can you be more specific?I want to add that it's the same story. Only two people are gone. And there are more fun people.

I Don't Need A Name
03-10-2005, 06:37 PM
yeah personaly i like X-2

Blackmageboi
03-10-2005, 07:01 PM
it lacks a REAL story line and just doesnt grab me aswell but the flexibility was great and i liked the battle system it was still a cool game i just didnt think it was the same as a classic final fantasy ame should be it was just a bit <l>off<l>

FF freak
03-10-2005, 08:33 PM
It's way to easy to win battles. I mean you learn all sorts of abilities and you barely use them because most things can be taken out by a standard attack... but I like the story and the characters.

AkiraMakie
03-14-2005, 10:29 PM
It wasnt a terrible game. I loved the speed of the battles. They need to speed all the ff games up to that. Talk about ATB. And i loved the two songs. But im baised on that one because of have a love for jrock and jpop (*hides*). There is absoulutly NO way to get that 100% ending witout the stratagy guide. I mean, you have to do things like go rest at certain points in the game to make sure you get that 100%. Who goes to sleep on the ship if they dont have to. Who would know to do that?

FallenAngel411
03-15-2005, 01:41 AM
*Sigh* Look at the last six clone threads for my opinion on this matter....

The only thing I liked about this game were the pretty graphics, and the FMV where Tidus comes back.

Resha
03-15-2005, 02:33 PM
No, it didn't suck...it only sucked comparatively. Lenne and Shuin were adorable, and the songs were awesome. It was a bit girly for some guys, in my opinion...sometimes, with all those dress spheres and all, but whatever.

It was a good way to pass time. :p

Del Murder
03-19-2005, 07:44 PM
http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=55590

You'll get some answers there. Let's keep it to one topic.