PDA

View Full Version : Best Online Walkthrough?

Cuchulainn
02-28-2005, 06:15 PM
Ok, I've now played this through 4 times w/o a Walkthrough & now I want to play with 1 to see if I've missed anything.

Does anyone know of any decent walkthroughs that ACTUALLY tell you the Sidequest as & when they happen (as opposed to seperating them & putting them at the end, so annoying because you miss stuff just as easily when they do that. Whoever thought that was a good idea in the 1st place?

Anyway, to ease my 'what have I missed' mentality, I'd like to know if there is a genious walkthough by an equally genious gamer.

Heartless Shadow
02-28-2005, 07:11 PM
www.gamefaqs.com seems to work for me you should take a look :D

rubah
02-28-2005, 11:05 PM
I think they want specific ones:)

actually though, I'm not sure that you CAN miss any sidequests in ffx. If you're playing the PAL version, there might be some stuff you'd want to know in advance (like. . .where teh dark aeons are?)

and if you've played it four time, I doubt you've missed anything.

Chopseuy
03-01-2005, 12:09 AM
Game Faqs for online stuff. Or get the Prima one its only 5 bucks common, even a kid can buy that.

alexholker
03-01-2005, 02:40 AM
actually though, I'm not sure that you CAN miss any sidequests in ffx. If you're playing the PAL version, there might be some stuff you'd want to know in advance (like. . .where teh dark aeons are?)The only things I think you can actually miss permanantly are a few of the Al Bhed Primers (on the recovery ship, in Bevelle temple before the Trials, and in Home). There are a few other items in those locations you can miss, but you can get them by other means later.

Cuchulainn
03-01-2005, 06:11 PM
Thanks for your replies people, greatly appreciated, I wasn't aware AT ALL that you could do the sidequests & secrets at any stage, quite a break from the norm, so that sets my mind at ease & I think I might have got everything...*sigh*..

FFVIII Fan
03-10-2005, 07:54 PM
Final Fantasy insider have good walkthroughs, u shud check it out