PDA

View Full Version : whats the password to get into that place in Djose Temple?

Migoto-Megami
02-28-2005, 06:36 PM
And, where can i get the password for the other ciphers in besaid?

Emily52
02-28-2005, 06:40 PM
Marnela.
Get the Besaid key. If you have it, the first mini-commsphere (I'll put this down as a spoiler for those who want to find them on their own) is in the grassy area on the left hand side of the village near the Crusaders tent thing. When you find it push X to view the village better and point the camera between the crusaders lodge and the tree on the right hand side of it, and there will be a cipher with a number there.
The second commsphere is on the village slope, opposite the save sphere, point the camera at the trees that are all clumped together and focus on the cipher behind them on the hill.
The third one is between two posts that are near the waterfall. (They are about 11 or 12 posts from it.) zoom in on the waterfall to see the cipher.
And finally, the fourth one is at the end of the path just before the beach (hopefully you know the one i mean) go right to the end of the path and it is on the far left of it. Point the camera at the small palm tree in the distance. I had trouble finding the last cipher and it took me ages to find.

Migoto-Megami
02-28-2005, 07:47 PM
ok i have a lot of questions:

can u tell me where all the cactuars are starting at the one where the mo says "don't get burnt to a crisp"

Is there a cheat (for PS2) on how to make battles easier? (i know this sounds pTHETIC BUT..) i CANt BEAT LEBLANC IN HER SECRET PLACE.

Is there a cheat to get the perfect ending? (because im on the new game plus thing but i've bin playing it A LOT and the percentage hasn't moved

Chopseuy
03-01-2005, 12:01 AM
Its not even worth doing this, the Garment Grid you get is so gay.

Emily52
03-01-2005, 04:55 PM
Here, and in order. Some of them you can't find till Chapter 5 though.

1. Lobivia - Bikanel Desert, Oasis - easy to spot

2. Toumeya - Besaid Island, Beach - in the small bay which can only be reached by climbing/jumping

3. Lobeira - Guadosalem, Hidden passageway - In the chest in Leblanc's hiding place close to the save sphere

4 and 5. Areq and Arroja - calmlands, bridge - the two cactuars are riding on a chocobo

6. Islaya - Thunderplains, north - By the northern cactuar monument stone at the top of the guide map

7. Chiapa - Kilika Island, residential area - climb up the tree overhanging the river in kilika woods

8. Erio - Mt. Gagazet, Prominence - on the edge of the cliff

9. Bartschella - Kilika Island, Dona's house - at the foot of the stairs

The last one is in the cactuar hollow in bikanel desert and is fairly self explanatory I think.
There isn't a cheat (Except for a Walkthrough) for getting the perfect ending.
Neither is there one for defeating Leblanc. Just level up some more.

lulusgirl
03-01-2005, 08:14 PM
i can't find Toumeya. i looked where you said where he(she) is and he(she) isn't there. :mad: :mad2: :mad:

Heartless Shadow
03-01-2005, 08:46 PM
the only way to cheat on ffx-2 is to get action reply max edition for ps2

Emily52
03-02-2005, 05:32 PM
i can't find Toumeya. i looked where you said where he(she) is and he(she) isn't there. :mad: :mad2: :mad:
I don't think it's there. If you walk along the shore on the beach you should see it/him/her.

Heartless Shadow
03-02-2005, 09:10 PM
hes at the end of the beach near the pier

zoti
03-03-2005, 03:31 PM
he/she/it won't be there the first time just so u know....

Chopseuy
03-03-2005, 10:40 PM
Well.. hmm.. there are no cheats yet. There will be though. Anyway, here are the cactuars:
1 -> Lobivia: Bikanel Desert, Oasis
2 -> Toumeya: Besaid Island, Beach
3 -> Lobeira: Guadosalam Chateau, Ormi's Room
4&5 -> Areg & Arroja: Calm Lands, Gagazet Entrance
6 -> Islaya: Thunder Plains North, Near Tower 9
7 -> Chiapa: Kilika Island, Hidden Overlook (if you don't know this, just PM me, I'll explain to you where to go to)
8 -> Erio: Mt. Gagazet, Summit
9 -> Bartschella: Kilika Port, Dona's House

This should help alot!!! (Some names give them away : For example: Bartschella as in Bartello)