PDA

View Full Version : Arrgh! Sooo Annoying!

SilverWind
03-01-2005, 01:17 AM
What are your biggest pet peeves?
Mine are:
1)Plastic, they case everything in plastic nowadays, and while it's useful, they just make it so freaking hard to open things!
2)Mispronounciations. Yeah. They are annoying to me. For some reasons they just are.
3)...I've run out...I can't think of any more...well...
Alright post yours and discuss...

RSL
03-01-2005, 01:24 AM
People who chew with their mouth open.

SilverWind
03-01-2005, 01:25 AM
Yeah, that too!

kikimm
03-01-2005, 01:28 AM
---Guys who wear sandals, or open-toed shoes. I'm very sorry, but I can't stand guy feet. Too much hair.
---Bleached hair.
---You know, when people sit behind you, in a desk, and they "tap" their foot; that nervius movement? Yeah, that bugs me, because then I'm bouncing all over the place in my seat.
---Loud breathers.

There's probably a bunch more, if I think long enough, but that'll do. For now.

:D

crashNUMBERS
03-01-2005, 01:29 AM
Youuu!!!!!!!! Ohhhhhh!!!! (joke :lol: ) Ummm.... People who say your work (drawings for example) sucks just 'cause their jealous. I had real experience not internet exp. <-- (haha ff style)

Faris
03-01-2005, 01:34 AM
My parents.
My computer when it's messed up.
Old enemies >_> (But they're gone now w00t)
Guys who go into silk and satin just to buy they're "friend" something, when he has a girl friend and when she hates him! and poeople who ask to be your friend and then they'r mean to you after :mad2:

Rainecloud
03-01-2005, 07:17 AM
Skallies/Yobs. Scum of the earth, they are.

Azure Chrysanthemum
03-01-2005, 07:23 AM
People who type incoherent posts with abominable spelling in forums.

strawberryman
03-01-2005, 07:26 AM
My computer when it's messed up.
but of course. i have nearly shoved a pencil through the monitor a couple times.

other than that...
-people who are not as evil as me
-interruptions while i'm reading or writing
-mentally challenged people
-people in general

Samuraid
03-01-2005, 07:36 AM
I greatly dislike when people place blame on others for things that are really their own fault. (unfortuantely, everyone falls into that trap from time to time)

Blackmageboi
03-01-2005, 07:40 AM
People who simply lie when its obvious that they did it but theey cant handle the blame

crashNUMBERS
03-01-2005, 01:04 PM
Yeah then they look like retards doing it :lol:

Erdrick Holmes
03-01-2005, 02:49 PM
Stupid people
Grand Theft Auto fanboys
Mortal Kombat fanboys
The low-carb food trend
Onions
hicks (the "America rules and every other country sucks" people)

m4tt
03-01-2005, 02:52 PM
The pieces of tape or whatever that people put all over DVDs. You know, on the top, bottom, and side. I always end up tearing a corner of the plastic on the DVD case trying to take that damn tape off. Same goes for the tape on CDs. >=\

Cless
03-01-2005, 03:06 PM
- When I get a pimple. :mad2:
- People who shout instead of talking.
- Intolerence.
- Racism
- Sectarianism
- Toothache
- Violence
- Boredom
- Celebrities
- Elitism

There we go, I can't think of much else.

Blackmageboi
03-01-2005, 03:43 PM
Yeah then they look like retards doing it :lol:
yeah but people still believe them.....

Lindy
03-01-2005, 03:44 PM
People who can't get over it.

Dr.K
03-01-2005, 03:56 PM
Arrogance/Ignorance
Overt lying
People who cannot take responsibility in the firing line
People who get aggressive when intoxicated, and generally aggressive people anyway
People who think religion is some kind of joke, but also the converse of people who think atheists are 'unenlightened'

Destai
03-01-2005, 04:10 PM
Lads I was stealin outta tha shop! thas fairly tough! (if you can read that)

Mindflare
03-01-2005, 04:21 PM
People who are petty. People who overreact to nothing. People who get upset at the slightest things and hold to it.

You know what... people annoy me. In general, people are annoying. Myself included.

Dking'squeen
03-01-2005, 04:23 PM
~loud breathers *they sound like dinosaurs, sorry if someone's offended*~
~People who make consistant perverted comments towards me~
~people who talk to me about things that I don't want to hear after I tell them that I don't want to hear it~
~lackers, people who complain and b!tch and moan because of homework/work~
~people who say that the word 'desolate' and 'incomprehensable' are big words and should never be used in the languages ever again~
~people who complain about everything~
~people who think they're better than everyone else~
~people who bother me while i'm trying to write a story or skit~
~the goddamn wrapping on the cd cases~
~people who think that their religion is the right one and look down on everyone else~
~people who abuse animals. *it irks me, actually*~
~people who won't let me read in peace without asking, "what's that? What's it about? who's in it? Have I read it? What's it about?" For the love of Sake! Read the back of the book!~
~People who won't shut up while others are trying to learn, and then ask questions because they don't get what's going on~

sheesh...i have a lot of peeves, and i think i still have some

crashNUMBERS
03-01-2005, 04:29 PM
Fighting game button mashers!!
and racist people!!!

Dking'squeen
03-01-2005, 04:35 PM
Fighting game button mashers!!
and racist people!!!

so...button mashers=my mom, racist people=sometimes my mom. THanks, that's two more on my list...wait...three more because my mom is seperate from the other two.

crashNUMBERS
03-01-2005, 04:40 PM
You hate your mom??.....Ouch!

Dking'squeen
03-01-2005, 04:46 PM
i don't hate her, it's just some of the things she says and does...irk me, such as the racism thing

Little Miss Awesome
03-01-2005, 05:12 PM
Lotsa things, I'm horrible :D
I really can't stand testing on animals, I've had this thing against it since I was like 9, I think it's really wrong.

louby_4eva
03-01-2005, 08:43 PM
I hate it when I'm in a lesson, everyone's talking, the teacher asks for quiet and you'll get some muppet who starts shouting 'everyone be quiet now', 'shhhhhh' or 'Peter wants to teach' (Peter's my math teacher) It's so annoying.

boris no no
03-01-2005, 10:53 PM
people who eat apples...*shudders* man it's so sick! just cut them up for gods sake!!

material in the mouth....it makes my mouth feel funny. someone put a glove in their mouth today and i had to run away. :cry:

people who like to take the michael out of me yet get really poopey when i am nasty back. if they something to me they get it back!

my sister :mad2:

kikimm
03-01-2005, 11:38 PM
Apparently, I dislike clothes, underpants, and cheese whiz as well. So there's three more.

:D

Dixie
03-01-2005, 11:40 PM
Everybody at my school. THEY NEED TO LEARN HOW TO SHUT UP!!!

SilverWind
03-02-2005, 01:29 AM
Yeah two pages! I'm not annoyed by that!:D
But seriously, your guys' annoyances made me realize...I have a crapload more! Thanks for replying to my thread!

rubah
03-02-2005, 02:41 AM
. . .some of us can't help if we dont' know how to pronounce words ;P just means we read bigger words than people say.

But people that say stuff for no reason at all ALL THE FRIGGIN' time. annoy me. so badly.

"Hi allison! how are you!"
"stpu we've been sitting here for five minutes already"
"Oh, okay! So. . .how are you?!"
". .mumble. ."

Unfortunately I know all too many people that do that.

I get annoyed when people can't understand simple concepts (including myself:/) or when they ask me to help them cheat on assignments.

Celes Chere annoys the crap out of me.

and probably some other stuff^_^ but mostly those four.

Silmaril
03-02-2005, 03:10 PM
-Hair in the drain.
-Really LOUD people.
-People who curse for no reason.
-Boys between the ages of 7-13. :mad:

Dragon Ash
03-02-2005, 03:27 PM
Bams (aka neds, chavs, tacky people with no fashion sense and horrendous taste in music.)

Old Manus
03-02-2005, 04:01 PM
The most annoying thing in existence has got to be AUTOMATIC DOORS. Here I am, walking merrily to leave a shop, at a steady speed, when I have to grind to a halt to wait for the doors to open. I find it easier to just walk out the the proper door next to it, which is open.

Itsunari 2000
03-02-2005, 05:07 PM
Smokers/smoking/cigarette smoke
Loud/immature people
People who are cruel to animals for " a laugh " ... bastards, hitting defenceless cows with sticks.
Internet pop-ups
Mentally challenged or ignorant people , especially racists.
Overpersistent insurance salespeople phoning me twenty-goddamn times a day !
Bams
Noisy , spoiled 7 year olds.

kit
03-02-2005, 07:39 PM
1. People who when they are at fault, make themselves seem like they're the victim.

2. Curse words used randomly for no good reason. Sometimes it can't be helped though.

3. Bad attitudes are a major no no.

4. Inconsiderate people.

Okay...
Seems I'm just talking about people in general... :eek:

Zeldy
03-02-2005, 07:51 PM
- Pity Whores, in other words, people who act helpless and pathetic for attention.

I have a "friend" who is brilliant at that(we're not friends anymore, im sick of her)
1: people who are always crying for attention :mad:
2: Bullies
3:When people walk over me
4: ps2 fanboys