PDA

View Full Version : Poison Materia

klekk
03-01-2005, 02:20 PM
Is there other places to obtain the poison matera than Shinra building on disc1? The only magic materia i miss. :eek:

gismo
03-01-2005, 02:23 PM
You can buy it in places like the village where zack lived (forgot name) and in the slums of midgar when you get the key to get back into sector 5. Junon should sell it in one for the shop places

Weimar Pluto Knight VII
03-01-2005, 05:53 PM
Yeah, use gamefaqs to find shops with poison materia.

If gismo is correct, the name of the village that Zack is from is called Gongaga, the one with the ruined reacter and the forest, in the western continent.

I don't remember a Poison materia in the sector 5. You sure that's there?

Sepho
03-01-2005, 06:06 PM
I usually pick up an extra one (along with Earth) in Kalm. I think it's the earliest place you can get it outside of Midgar.

gismo
03-01-2005, 09:23 PM
im sure one of the people in the slums sell poison materia, unless im thinking in sector 7 which more than likely klekk will have gone past the upper plate bein released. but you will have to double check it!

TheSpoonyBard
03-01-2005, 09:34 PM
The only places you can get Poison materia is from Floor 68 of the ShinRa building or you can buy it from either Kalm or Costa del Sol for 1,500 gil. You can't get it in any of the sectors in Midgar or from Gongada.