PDA

View Full Version : [Graphic Design] Signitures

Gunblades
03-01-2005, 11:56 PM
I love both of my recent signitures so much i wanted to share them lol. I did the two front illustrations in my rikku one and i did the sexy lulu in the lulu one, enjoy :)

i may do a Tifa one next

Rostum
03-02-2005, 01:18 AM
I like them. ^.^

Sepho
03-02-2005, 01:58 AM
I like the black and white, and it complements the simplicity of the script-like text very well. Also, there's quite a bit of skill in your sketches.

Nice job :).

Gunblades
03-02-2005, 01:16 PM
thanxx guys, i am an illustrator so techically i could have simply filled them with my own work but i wanted really to include others artwork i enjoy

Leeza
03-02-2005, 04:23 PM
Even though that would not be my choice of subjects to work with, I like the work that you do, especially the black and white sig. Very nice artwork. However, if you're making them to use on this site, please follow the sig limits. The one that you are currently using is over our maximum allowable filesize limit of 50 kbs.

VoodooChild
03-02-2005, 05:32 PM
I think the black and white one looks really good! Keep up the good work, and if you make a Tifa one, be sure to post it :)

lulusgirl
03-02-2005, 11:33 PM
WOW,your good.can you make me one?

Dking'squeen
03-03-2005, 12:30 AM
the above post stole my question

Spike369
03-03-2005, 12:46 AM
your sig making skills are nice :D

Gunblades
03-03-2005, 09:47 AM
i only started making sigs the other week lol.

i will bring down the size of my sig as soon as i have the time

Makings sigs depends on one thing, my time and availability of the pictures to do it. (wel thats two things lol) So if anyone wants one, PM me with a single character..or a couple of characters and ideally a link to a site with lots of pictures of that character and i will see what i can do.

cheers all

Gunblades
03-03-2005, 09:07 PM
Heres my most recent signitures, all under 50kb (the rikku sig is only 55).
I try to put some of my own artwork in every signiture, but i havent drawn everyone in FF so i carnt always lol, also at the moment i am only making FF siggys, i might make others like Transformers, he-man and HellBoy. :D

Gunblades
03-03-2005, 09:12 PM
Sorry for three posts in a row, but heres the second Tifa signiture and my rikku one (god knows why im posting it when you can all see it a mile off lol) :p

if anyone wants to use one, by all means do, but please write underneath that i created them, it's only polite.

Zeldy
03-03-2005, 09:21 PM
wo they are good, Im rubbish at photoshop >_<

Edea
03-03-2005, 09:29 PM
those are really great. i especially like the ones with youe b/w drawing combine withcolors pics and i also like your first b/w sig.

lulusgirl
03-03-2005, 09:48 PM
i like the 'just good friends' one.

m4tt
03-03-2005, 10:07 PM
i will bring down the size of my sig as soon as i have the time
Or I'll just take it down now. :) Please follow the guidelines.

Cybele
03-04-2005, 01:44 AM
Your sigs are awesome...I especially like the Quistis one. I don't think I'd need to tell which ones you should make next (my eyesonff name ^) You're really good at making those!

Gunblades
03-04-2005, 09:52 AM
Glad you guys like them, i put alot of effort and heart into them and i try to give each one it's own feel.

it really annoys me how people on this board just DO things and you come back later to find your threads been closed because someone didnt understand the point you were making or they pull sigs when you come back to make it smaller the next day, it really doesnt encourage people to stick around.

so here, 550 by 205, 44kb

m4tt
03-04-2005, 04:52 PM
Sorry it annoys you, but the guidelines for the signature are like.. RIGHT THERE when you put your signature in. And it does say that staff can remove your signature when it breaks the rules.

Gunblades
03-04-2005, 07:27 PM
it's only polite to PM the person, im not angry at you because at least your explaining your stance, but in the past other people have simply cut threads etc and you have to track them down and strangle them just to find out why they did it and explain to them that they made a mistake. it gets to the extent where you begin to feel theres spies everywhere. Im not accusing you of this but i have had past experiance of mods being the problem as they stalk people and use their powers just to cause suffering, and other instances where one person was picked on by a majority, and the mods found it easier just to punish that one person rather than sort out their members.

ANYWAY....i plan to produce more siggys soon everyone so keep your eyes peeled

Leeza
03-04-2005, 07:40 PM
Gunblades:
*I don't feel that we just DO things here. The sig limits are posted right above the sig field so it's kind of hard to miss them.
*Sigs are usually just removed if they're outside the limits, but you were informed in-thread that your sig was outside of the limits to which you replied that you'd get to it when you had time.
* You had time to make more posts attaching more of your sigs, but still no time to correct yours, which would already have been removed for most people.
* We cannot PM everyone and there is also no need to when the limits are already set out and you have already been informed of them.
* I'm not trying to cause you any suffering and I'm don't know anything about your closed threads, but I'm just stating the facts here as far as sigs go.

Gunblades
03-05-2005, 05:26 PM
just because a few people do the right thing doesnt mean everyone is. I have seen some of the things i mentiond happen on this board, so laying down the law isnt making me a cheerful person, lets just drop it and move on :cool:

Heres another Siggy i made for a pal, he wanted to be a Necromancer so i drew up a sketch of him as such and made this signiture, i hope he likes it.

lulusgirl
03-06-2005, 12:17 AM
wow.ummm.that...was...good.a little wierd just to say, sorry.

~red.foxx~
03-06-2005, 12:22 AM
hey guys i have a silly question but i'm new so thats my excuse how do i put a pic up as my sig :confused:

lulusgirl
03-06-2005, 01:13 AM
that isn't the thread topic.sorry.

Leeza
03-06-2005, 01:48 AM
hey guys i have a silly question but i'm new so thats my excuse how do i put a pic up as my sig :confused:
If you go into this thread, someone will be able to help you out with a sig and host it for you if needed...and explain how to put it up.

http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=50015

Lucky Charms
03-06-2005, 03:16 AM
for a beginner, that's not bad at all..

Gunblades
03-06-2005, 05:33 PM
lulusgirl - why do you say it's weired?, is it the negative effect. I did that to enhance the sketchy feel while also making it clear that it's dark.

~red.foxx~ i use Photobucket which is a free image host on the net, i simply download one of my siggys, then they automatically put image tags on and you cut and past it into your signiture box, thats what i do.

Thanxx Lucky, im not new to Photoshop and i have been illustrating for over 20 years, but untill recently i had never botherd making my own signitures. Since i started i have made quite a few of my own artwork, but im working on my own creator owned comic, so i wont bother putting them on untill im ready with my website etc. Untill then im having fun creating FF related ones. My philosphy is keep it simple and artistic.