PDA

View Full Version : HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO.....................

muchacho
03-02-2005, 12:35 AM
NOBODY!! i just wanted to get your attention.

but on with the topic. ive been away for some while(if anyone noticed(probably not)) but i have come back and i have seen about 6 differant birthday threads. come on EOFF, you guys gotta do better than birthday threads. and its not just birthday threads, it also "what type of music do you listen to?" threads, "whats your fav. anime?" threads, ect ect ect. now i am going to take a long shot and say that every one here is from 4 to at least 62 years of age(if your not then you have problems), now with all thouse ages of minds, wouldnt there be more then just "birthday threads"? we need to make better more thoughtful threads. do you agree or disagree?

P.S im not bashing anyone that postes or starts birthday/what type of music do you like/whats your fav. anime threads, cause i have posted in these threads.

discuss...................

Psychotic
03-02-2005, 12:37 AM
About 2 weeks ago we had a thread where people took a test to see if they were you, mucha. :D?

Mindflare
03-02-2005, 01:05 AM
There is a heck of a lot more than those generic threads. In fact, recently, I was thinking that the topics were very interesting recently.

Birthday threads are a nice exception. There are bound to be a bunch of those. Lots of people have birthdays.

Leeza
03-02-2005, 01:24 AM
If you're not happy with these threads, Tenacious, why don't you start one that's interesting.

Rye
03-02-2005, 01:31 AM
Mucha. :D We missed you.

Spike369
03-02-2005, 01:41 AM
Whell welcome back, And yes i think that you should Make some more thoughfull threads

P.S. I Had just recently came back too.

muchacho
03-07-2005, 12:41 AM
well, i guess ill have to get typeing

Nod
03-07-2005, 12:45 AM
hmmmm, id make interesting threads, but im no seamstress!!

oh yes thats right, i went there!:roll: