PDA

View Full Version : HALO 2(online) thread.

muchacho
03-02-2005, 12:40 AM
so who here plays halo2 online? i know im not the only one. what is your name/rank/clan/fav. weapon/ fav. map/ fav.game(slayer, CTF, BOMB)

XxSephirothxX
03-02-2005, 12:50 AM
Azar42, Clan Hornie Bunnies. My favorite Weapon Combination would have to be SMG/Magnum or SMG/Plasma Rifle. I'm currently a level 13. My favorite map is Headlong, because it's so huge and intricate. My favorite normal game would have to be some variation of CTF, but I love Land Grab and my custom variation of Oddball, titled "Big Donkey Balls."

ZeZipster
03-02-2005, 01:14 AM
Name: Kugery
Clan: Really a Cult
Weapon Combo: Plasma Rifle + SMG/Plasma Pistol + Battle Rifle
Favorite Map: Midship

Sepho
03-02-2005, 01:21 AM
True Story:

I once bought the XBox Live! Starter Kit, thinking it was entirely possible to make an account for use during the free membership time, without having to have a credit card number.

The kit is still sitting in my room, unused to this day. But hey, I use the headset during System Link games to talk trash (actually, I'm horrible at talking trash, and feel icky when I do).

Mordydus
03-02-2005, 05:15 AM
Tag: Bleeder 19
Clan: Hollenbeck

I'm a 13 in Rumble Pit, a 12 in Team Slayer. My favorite weapon is the butt end of whatever gun I happen to be using at the time. I don't have a favorite level, I enoy them all. Except Burial Mounds.

Me + Sniper Rifle = 12 shots fired, 0 kills (but I hit that one guy once I think!)

ZeZipster
03-02-2005, 09:57 PM
Me + Sniper Rifle = 12 shots fired, 0 kills (but I hit that one guy once I think!)

Dude.. that's pathetic, if you hit someone twice ANYWHERE with the sniper rifle they die.

Lord Chainsaw
03-04-2005, 04:30 AM
Name: HippopotamusRex
Clan: Hippopotami
Favorite Map: Burial Mounds
Favorite Mode: Team Slayer (although I royally suck at it).
Favorite Weapon: Them there shotgun

You go up against Hippo Rex online in a rumble pit and I'll do a hippo groan into the mic while I face off against you.

You hear the entire hippo groan = you lost.
You hear the hippo groan get cut off = you win!

muchacho
03-07-2005, 12:38 AM
name:The bugle06
clan:fightclubus
weapon of choice: shotgun
map: midship