PDA

View Full Version : Materia Missing

Kamrusepas
03-02-2005, 09:17 AM
I've read that you're supposed to get Bahamut ZERO materia from Bugenhagen's observatory, and HP Absorb materia at the cat house in Wutai, is this true?

If so, I can't find 'em. Where exactly are they?

Maya
03-02-2005, 09:39 AM
You can only get bahamut zero materia if you complete submarine chase successively. YouŽll get that huge materia, donŽt remember the color, and then take it to observatory.
Hp absorb was, if I remember right, in the box behind the girl. YouŽll get it if you complete Wutai/Yuffie sidequest. The girl has moved then.

Kamrusepas
03-02-2005, 10:30 AM
Oh great, I didn't know about the Yuffie sidequest until I was on dic three, so I obviously haven't done it.

I did succesfully complete all the Huge Materia quests, but when I touch them in the observatory, Cloud just says something about some glow...

Sepho
03-02-2005, 12:35 PM
Do you have all four Huge materia, as well as the Bahamut and Neo Bahamut materia?

Halenite
03-02-2005, 02:46 PM
Bahamut Zero is the Blue Huge Materia. You must have the other two Bahamuts to get it. And, you can still do the Wutai quest if I remember right. It'll also be a lot easier considering your level.

Levian
03-02-2005, 02:48 PM
Bahamut Zero is the Blue Huge Materia.

Uhm, no, it's the red one.

Squall of SeeD
03-02-2005, 04:34 PM
Uhm, no, it's the red one.

No, it's the Blue. The Red gives one the Master Summon Materia, the Green gives one the Master Magic Materia, the Yellow gives one the Master Command Materia, and the Blue gives one the Bahamut Zero Materia.

Kamrusepas
03-02-2005, 06:14 PM
Yup, it was the blue one. I did get all the Huge Materias and the two first Bahamuts.
Got the last one now too, thanks :) He rocks.

I've been to Wutai, been on the statue, but Yuffie does nothing special. How does the sidequest get started, assuming I can still do it?

gismo
03-02-2005, 06:53 PM
did u go to wutai on foot from the cost area at the south end of the island wer u see the 1st bridge? coz wen u go up tht hill to go across it it starts there, but cnt remember if u have to have her in ya party or not

Sepho
03-02-2005, 08:38 PM
Nah, I'm pretty sure Yuffie doesn't need to be in your party (because I never have Yuffie in my party unless I'm on the Gelnika, Morphin' it up), but as Gismo said, the event where she steals your materia won't start until you traverse that area by the first bridge.