PDA

View Full Version : HELP: NO WHERE TO GO!?

jdubs952
03-02-2005, 03:36 PM
So I'm at the end, and I just beat poltergeist, fell through hole, stepped on switch............switched to group one...and I have no idea where to go. I can go down to where the weight was, but its just a balcony and no where to go!? Please help

Flying Mullet
03-02-2005, 04:25 PM
Make sure that you hit all switches. There are several places in Kefka's tower where one group has to hit or stand on a switch for another group to be able to proceed. At the end you will need to have two of your groups standing on a switch on each side of the walkway to open the middle door. Then take the middle group up to push the weight off of the balcony onto each of the switches. Then you can continue with all three groups.

Braindead_Paul
03-02-2005, 05:00 PM
So I'm at the end, and I just beat poltergeist, fell through hole, stepped on switch............switched to group one...and I have no idea where to go. I can go down to where the weight was, but its just a balcony and no where to go!? Please help

Switch to the group which had to fight Poltergeist. Go back to the room where your other Groups are (the room with the three switches). Now leave this room through the door at the bottom (just walk straight down). You will reach a small balcony with a switch on it. this switch opens a door on each of the other balconies.