PDA

View Full Version : Advert Children Only in USA/JAP

Dreddz
03-02-2005, 06:06 PM
After watching the trailers again I just found out how much I want to see this.But im worried.Cause of alot of Final Fantasy products havent been released over here in UK.Im not sure if Advert Children will make it over here.Its something I can see happening.Please can someone confirm it making it over here in the UK.Oh yer.Will it only come out on PSP cause ive got one but the screen although big is not big enough to play a movie on.Rather see it on a TV.Or a cinema screen but I dont think that will happen

TheAbominatrix
03-02-2005, 06:18 PM
It will come out, as has been said many times, on DVD and PSP. As far as I'm aware, they havent announced release outside of Japan, we can assume it will come to America and Europe. Regardless, it can be bought or downloaded from the internet.

Kamrusepas
03-02-2005, 06:26 PM
Finally a movie I'm actually gonna buy instead of dloading.

It's weird, yeah, but the trailer's just are so hynedamn beautiful. Can't wait for the movie.

Dreddz
03-02-2005, 06:30 PM
its probably gonna make it to the USA but Europe usally get left out for some stupid reason

TheAbominatrix
03-02-2005, 06:41 PM
When was the last time Europe was left out by Square in recent years.

It doesnt matter if it ever gets there, anyway. Internet.

gismo
03-02-2005, 07:02 PM
even if it doesnt reach us in the UK,which I would be bummed about!
But still USA gets it before UK and I'm ordering it from US when it comes out anyway as its cheaper inc delivery costs!
i mean obv we all have the net to order it so whats the problem? maybe if they do a UK version it wont have as cool special feautures (if they add any) like they normally do from US to UK versions

Squall of SeeD
03-03-2005, 05:15 AM
When was the last time Europe was left out by Square in recent years.

Final Fantasy: Tactics.

Anyway, I seriously doubt that Advent Children won't be released in the United Kingdom. The mainstream Final Fantasies have been reaching those shores, and the 25 minute preview of Advent Children was even shown at a film festival in Paris, France.

Besides, it would be financially stupid on Square's part not to release it there.

Dreddz
03-03-2005, 06:38 PM
FF Tactics and FFXI and Chrono Trigger and Chrono Cross.Other games have been left out as well like suikoden III and stuff

CloudStrife48
03-03-2005, 06:55 PM
they will look into the business aspect of it

they KNOW people in America LOVE Final Fantasy so they can afford to spend lots of money selling it there and making a huge profit

in Europe they probably have less fans...

TheAbominatrix
03-03-2005, 08:15 PM
I siad recently. Tactics was not recent. Chrono Trigger and Chrono Cross were not recent. The only thing on that list that's recent is XI. Square has changed it's business plan with Europe, as evidence by FFX: International and all the work they put into releasing KH with the same bang America got.

Rostum
03-03-2005, 10:50 PM
Also, FFXI was released in Europe recently.

TheAbominatrix
03-03-2005, 11:09 PM
There you have it, then. Square hasnt stiffed Europe in a while.

Dark_Sephiroth666
03-04-2005, 04:25 AM
Does anyone know if AC will be released in Australia???

TheAbominatrix
03-04-2005, 04:40 AM
If they dont know if it'll be released in Europe, why would they know about Australia? Give it time. Wait until it comes out in Japan at least, and then Square will start giving answers.

Mittopotahis
03-05-2005, 05:28 AM

Lets hope so...

Destai
03-05-2005, 12:59 PM
Actually occasionally I think Europes wait pays off. Like the extra dark Aeon fights in X. America didnt get them I think. Im also pretty sure we get better translations. We got CoP and RoZ together with XI also. Fingers crossed it'll work similar for AC.

Luthien Rogue
03-05-2005, 01:37 PM

They released BC in Australia, right? I'm sure they will... otherwise adventchildren.net's Summoner Yuna is gonna kill someone. o_o

amratis
03-05-2005, 04:37 PM
This thread is scaring me, of course it'll get released in Europe, it has too....*looks around nervously*

side note - well, this March 14th release date isnt far enough you know, I wonder if its right?...

BackRoomKid
03-06-2005, 07:14 AM
March release date is definately not happening...PSP's launch in America is happening around mid-April...Square Enix has announced that Advent Children will be made shortly available after PSP's launch...but in UMD verious...so I don't know if the DVD will be coming out the same as UMD time...but it looks like around May is gonna be the time it will be made available

source: rpgamer.com

CloudStrife48
03-06-2005, 07:38 AM
March release date is definately not happening...PSP's launch in America is happening around mid-April...Square Enix has announced that Advent Children will be made shortly available after PSP's launch...but in UMD verious...so I don't know if the DVD will be coming out the same as UMD time...but it looks like around May is gonna be the time it will be made available

source: rpgamer.com

the rumor i heard was it was going to be released on March 14th... which is 10 days prior to the release of the North American version of PSP

source: 1up.com and eyesonff.com

amratis
03-06-2005, 02:44 PM
Well, I guess we'll see, seeing as how there still hasnt been any word from the official site. I dont mind too much, I'm patient :D

Nakor TheBlue Rider
03-06-2005, 05:19 PM
I dont' mind waiting.... but id just like to KNOW for certian When AC and FFXII are being released... I really hate all these Fake Release dates....

Saying one date then changing it like 30 days before te date to a new date thats 3 months later... then changing it again is getting me all Stressed!

Palindrome
03-06-2005, 07:06 PM
I would not be at all suprised if the date got pushed back again and i am used to that by now. What worries me is what retailers are going to be selling it. I just want to drive down to best buy and have it as soon as possible. I don't want to have to order it from amizon or something and wait another month to get it.

amratis
03-06-2005, 10:11 PM
Well it could very well end up that way. I wouldnt mind if it does though, like I said I've waited this long, I'm patient about it all

Destai
03-06-2005, 10:31 PM
They released BC in Australia,They WHAT!?

Cloud_Strider
03-06-2005, 11:09 PM
The PSP is being released in Canada in less than 2 weeks... Check your info.

finalheaven
03-09-2005, 01:10 PM
relax.. ffac will be out in hte Uk but im not sure about the theatrre but definitely DVD or hte PSP. we pay so much on hte currency and Uk has huge profits for SE.