PDA

View Full Version : Where can i train?

advent-child
03-02-2005, 10:15 PM
im trying to kill lavos

i get to the part where he has two arms and stuff but my charicters need levels

his attacks realllly hurt my people....any good places to train?

Flamethrower
03-02-2005, 10:33 PM
The beginning of the Geno Dome where you have about six or seven consecutive battles is a great way of leveling up, since you can just jump down the dust shoot and do it over again. However, if you have already defeated the mother brain, you can't re-enter.

I also gained some decent levels from Death Peak, 2300 A.D.

Sepho
03-03-2005, 12:13 AM
The beginning of the Geno Dome where you have about six or seven consecutive battles is a great way of leveling up, since you can just jump down the dust shoot and do it over again. However, if you have already defeated the mother brain, you can't re-enter.

The only thing I can do is concur with this statement. I did the majority of my leveling in the latter half of the game at the start of the Geno Dome. It's a great place to develop your party. The fighting isn't too difficult, and the experience is good. On top of that, you can get into one of those leveling cycles, or routines, where you can do it for long periods of time.

tailz
03-03-2005, 03:25 PM
normally id train in the black omen running back and forth again and again and again but another place pff uhm wel flamethrower probably has the best place already picked out

Giga Guess
03-05-2005, 05:29 PM
Black Omen...the little Eyeball things, if I recall are good for experience as well as Tech Points. I also trust you've completed all the sub-quests? Cuz that will help out a great deal too....but yeah, ultimately Black Omen's good for afair bit of experience.

KuRt
03-14-2005, 12:12 PM
Geno dome and mt. Woe (Woe at least for AP. a golden stone monster gives 1000)

tailz
03-14-2005, 03:49 PM
Geno dome and mt. Woe (Woe at least for AP. a golden stone monster gives 1000)

if he is going to lavos he has probably already dpne that and its 100 ap and 1000exp for that stone but you can just as easy use an eyeball for every litlle one you kill you het 1000 exp and 100 ap

advent-child
03-19-2005, 05:32 PM
yeah thnx guys but i already beat the game :) yeah i already did the side quests and i did the black omen for exp

Spatvark
03-25-2005, 01:02 PM
A few days late I realise, but it's worth noting that you can do the Black Omen four different times. Go to 2,300AD and do it there, then 1,000AD and do it there, and then 600AD and do it there, and finally, 12,000BC and do it there XD

Going through four times means a ton of exp and ap, as well as lots of Speed, Power and Magic tabs + Megalixirs from the enemies within. You should be able to easily max everyone's speed, and significantly amp up your power and magic for certain characters.

All in all, if you are struggling, it's a good idea =P

Giga Guess
03-25-2005, 01:26 PM
SPATTY!!!!!

Good advice man.

Alder
03-26-2005, 07:02 AM
A few days late I realise, but it's worth noting that you can do the Black Omen four different times. Go to 2,300AD and do it there, then 1,000AD and do it there, and then 600AD and do it there, and finally, 12,000BC and do it there XD

Going through four times means a ton of exp and ap, as well as lots of Speed, Power and Magic tabs + Megalixirs from the enemies within. You should be able to easily max everyone's speed, and significantly amp up your power and magic for certain characters.

All in all, if you are struggling, it's a good idea =P

This is a good idea, however you can't do it in 2,300. Queen Zeal appears and tells you that you're too late; Lavos has already won. And you can't enter.

I always do it the other 3 times, though.

Another good place to level up is Giant's Claw. Although that's not as much fun as going through the Black Omen three times.

ehsteve
03-30-2005, 01:24 AM
Another reason for doing it three times is because by charming Zeal with Ayla you can get a prism dress (best armor in the game) for each girl in your party.

Lich3636
04-27-2005, 05:29 PM
Lavos second form was the most annying because of its opening attack (ussualy killed Chrono ) but i won at lv 40 I used Chrono with Rainbow,haste hat,nova armor, and prism specs and just had him cast luminair over and over I had Magus with same equip cepst magic seal and star scyth and used Dark bomb on the arms (i didnt have him learn dark matter yet ) and From with masamuneII Prisim helmet, Nova armor, and gold earring to max hp and had him cast cure 2 (probably should have had him have a haste hat instead of magus) . The first round of second form Lavos will probably kill chrono but frog and magus should survive have one revive then have other use a mega elixer to heal everyone then just keep casting Luminair and Dark bomb (dark matter if you have it) and have frog heal when needed which wasnt to often follow these instructions and you can beat lavos without a problem at lv 40