PDA

View Full Version : The good ole times.

Squall04
03-03-2005, 03:49 PM
I was just lookin' through a ton of pictures my friends and I took back in high school and it got me all thinking about those times. Man, those were some freakin' awesome crazy fun times. But now, We're all scattered around the world going to college, serving missions, working, and some of us are just getting fat. Like out of the 7 friends that I'd do everything with. Only 3 still live in my home town, one of whom will be leaving soon, the other will leave right after him. So, I won't get to see them even when I go home for break. It will be at least 4 years until everyone is back in the same country.

Anybody else in a situation like that?

Leeza
03-03-2005, 03:56 PM
<i>Anybody else in a situation like that?</i> - Squall04

I have been for many years and if you don't make a conscience effort to keep in touch with your friends, you lose each other pretty fast because everyone gets too involved with their own lives, etc.

Jojee
03-03-2005, 04:04 PM
Yeah... all my HS friends are all over the place in uni, or working, or whatever now ^_^ I miss the good ol' times, too, but you make other good times.

Rainecloud
03-03-2005, 05:07 PM
I didn't have that many friends at Secondary School or College, so I didn't have the problem of trying to keep in touch with a huge amount of people. I have lost contact with a select few of my friends, but I still regularly associate with many people I grew up with.

To be truthful, it doesn't bother me one bit.

Flying Mullet
03-03-2005, 05:10 PM
All of my old friends died in a plane crash when they chartered a plane to come see me. :cry:

theundeadhero
03-03-2005, 05:42 PM
I currently fullfill the mission slot. Rich currently fills the working slot. Jeff currently fills the wasting his life away spot. "Sweetpea" currently fills the sitting at home wondering where everyone is spot. None of us managed this "college" thing for over a year. Ironically enough we call the summer after high school the good ole days and look back on them very fondly.