PDA

View Full Version : WTF IS WRONG WITH MY GAME?!?!....Oh it's ok! (Spoilers)

MJN SEIFER
03-03-2005, 09:24 PM
Has there ever been a time when something looked/sounded like it was Smegged up? But it's just soething in the game. I fell for it when FFVIII played that sound. And the Ending made me thret a minuite I though my disk had jammed and couldn't find a palce...Man I suck!

And now my poll has gone missing... If it's why I think - then it's no excuse because I DID warn the readers...

DJZen
03-03-2005, 10:01 PM
"FFII Director: CUT CUT CUT!!!!"

Big D
03-03-2005, 11:21 PM
Something wierd happened to me in FFVIII also. During the Ragnarok scene - when Squall and Rinoa have their little chat (to avoid spoiling too much) - a dialogue box briefly appeared on the screen, then was gone before I could read what it said. I thought I was missing some out on part of a vrey important conversation. However, it turns out that I wasn't missing anything; that dialogue box was a glitch, but it was a blank box, so there was no script gone.

That was a relief.

Xander
03-04-2005, 10:26 AM
I merged your two threads. There was something with Squall at the beginning of FFVIII when I played it on the PS2 where he had like a grey patch on the back of his hair. xD If that's the kinda thing you mean.

rubah
03-05-2005, 12:43 AM
that's his bandage.

at least that's what I decided the last time I saw the beginning of the game.

I can't think of any intentional 'glitchy looking' things though.

Ryth
03-06-2005, 01:26 AM
Somewhere else in FFIX at the Lifa Tree when you fist entered and Kuja was there on his dragon it didn't work the music would play but there was no image then I tried again like a month later and it worked!