PDA

View Full Version : Your Ideal Bedroom

Little Miss Awesome
03-03-2005, 10:49 PM
If you could have your bedroom/ favourite room in the house any way you wanted it, how would you have it?

For me, I have it already planned out because I'm getting my bedroom done out soon!
I want it all a sort of pink/grey shade but much more pink :D If that makes any sense :confused:
I want a sofa-bed/futon with pink gingham covers and pink and white fluffy pillows, a big television cabinet and desk in a whiteish wood and I would like a big veil of material that runs from the ceiling to my bed and fairy lights on the roof.
A canvas of my picture I have planned on the wall, all in shades of pink and curtains to match the bed veil.
I also am going to go round the charity shops/markets with my friend to make a mobile for my room! Not as babyish as it sounds because it's going to be all like Venice inspired, I can't really explain it. I also want a fluffy rug to match the pillows.
My room won't be as hectic as it sounds, because I want it to be a peacful place so I can sit and do coursework in there!
Well, sorry I talked so much, your ideas?

Rye
03-03-2005, 10:50 PM
Two walls of my room would be black, two walls red. I'd have a lot of lyrics and band symbols painted black/red (Depends on which wall) in my room too. And my furniture would be dark wood. I'd love that. And it be great to have a computer in there with a really good mic and recording system so I can record my singing whenever I want.

Rainecloud
03-03-2005, 10:57 PM
The layout wouldn't be a problem, as I'm easily pleased. All I want is a big bedroom. Currently, my bedroom is rather small, and although it's very nice and cosy, I don't have an awful room left to store my new DVDs that are being delivered every month. I'm eventually going to run out of space, and I'll have to start moving junk up into the loft/attic. I'd rather not have to do that. =/

Levian
03-03-2005, 10:57 PM
I'd want it dark so sleeping in daylight wouldn't be a problem. A doublebed that's awfully comfortable. I'd also like a lamp on the wall with a relaxing glow. That's sweet. Oh, and carpets so the floor wouldn't be cold when it's winter.

boris no no
03-03-2005, 11:05 PM
pretty much how it is now but with more naked men! :tongue:

red with pink curtains and pink sofa
red bedcovers
a softer double bed. mines getting all hard....the bed you fool!!! :p

as long as i have my poota i'll be ok! :D

Peegee
03-03-2005, 11:30 PM
I want a place to sleep and a place for my computer. A closet would be nice but a shelf for my clothes/stuff is enough.

Wait that's my room!

Little Miss Awesome
03-03-2005, 11:41 PM
a softer double bed. mines getting all hard....the bed you fool!!! :p
Rofl, You have to establish these things carefully here, otherwise you get a tampered with quote box dedicated to you from a filthly mided member!

Dingo Jellybean
03-03-2005, 11:43 PM
I only have 2 things in my room, an air mattress and a lamp. I should take pictures of it. IMO, it's perfect for me.

YunaGirl05
03-04-2005, 01:45 AM
You know the very last level of prince of persia sands of time well that is the princesses room and it is so awesome. that would be my idel room.

Fate Fatale
03-04-2005, 02:19 AM
My ideal bedroom would have hard cherrywood floors. and dark blue and purple featherdusted walls. (featherdusting is a form of painting a friend of my dad's invented) I"ll have a king sized bed with a midnight blue comforter... Sweet...

Shlup
03-04-2005, 02:22 AM
I want a bedroom with black walls, high thread-count sheets, and shag carpet.

Samuraid
03-04-2005, 02:48 AM
I'll take my current bedroom. :D

fire_of_avalon
03-04-2005, 04:07 AM
I'm in the slow process of redecorating my room. My carpet is red and black, so I'm playing off of that theme. I already have the bedding I need (black sheets and comforter, two black pillowcases and two red pillow cases). I need to get a nice round, red body pillow to add to it just for snuggling. Next on my list are window treatments, which is going to probably cost a bundle, as I need to get new curtain rods, as well as red panel's and cream or black sheers. Or maybe no sheers at all, I haven't decided yet. After that, I need a nice long, low bench to use as a computer desk, and a big floor pillow to sit on. I also need more storage options, but I don't know how I'll swing that as my closet is full, and so are all my dresser drawers, and the space undermy bed. I guess I'll have to move some of the stuff that stays packed away to the basement. Also, I need to decide where I'm going to move my TV, because I really don't want it in here anymore (as my bench/desk thing will go there).

I like to decorate. :D

strawberryman
03-04-2005, 05:22 AM
A living, breathing, apostle of darkness.
some eyes all over the walls, and all sorts of evil things. Wait... I think I described my current room.

the eyes complain when I step on them.

Mahal Kita
03-04-2005, 06:39 AM
My ideal bedroom would be at least twice or three times bigger than what it is right now. With either a full or queen size matress with matching bedding (it'd have to be purple... and fit my taste) and matching furniture. And I couldn't forget having a vanity somewhere, so my dresser wouldn't be cluttered with makeup and hair stuff. There'd be a closet big enough for me to walk into and keep an entire wall dedicated to shoes. Also, there would have to be a door leading out to a balcony (always wanted one) overlooking... my street? =p My favorite color's purple, so there'd be a lot of that to go around. However, I'd still keep my lavender walls but maybe even add more pattern on them. Oh, and a bathroom would be nice.

Necronopticous
03-04-2005, 06:48 AM
One of these would be ideal for me:

A large sterile white room with a white art deco bed in the middle of one side of the room and a full set up of desk, computer, surround sound stereo and videogame setup all connected to a central source with wires running everywhere.

or...

Something along the lines of how Lain's room is when she starts going crazy in the anime "Lain". a carpetless floor sealed and waterproofed with a couple inches of water covering the floor, dark and only lit by the dozens of monitors and LEDs from a ridiculous computer setup that takes up 9/10s of my room in all dimensions and a bed in the midst of it in a lone corner.

Lucky Charms
03-04-2005, 08:38 AM
My bedroom is my ideal bedroom. I have it themed the way I wanted (I specifically picked everything from the wall color and furniture style). I have a nice new floor, new IKEA furniture, my rpg collection and a great BOSE speaker system hooked up on the walls.

Only thing I really wanna do with this room is to paint on the walls..