PDA

View Full Version : Getting 100%

DarkDaisuke
03-04-2005, 02:12 AM
I have 99% and I can't see what the problem is. I chose the youth league, followed the guide and did everything. However if I didnt be Shirna in Ch.3 and beat him in Ch.5 would I still get the points? I even did all the 100 clostiers too and beat Trema. What else! I have played through the game three times

SeeDRankLou
03-04-2005, 04:30 AM
Are you trying to get it in one game? Because if you are, then yes you missed % points by losing to Shinra in Ch 3.

.:the chocobo master:.
03-04-2005, 06:04 AM
Also you need to make sure that you don't do any digging outside of missions until chapter 5. I'm not entirly sure on why that is but i read it in the walkthrough of my PS2 magazine...

Ichimonji
03-04-2005, 04:29 PM
That's just to insure that you don't accidently obtain any modifications for Experiment, because in CH5 you must fight it in it's weaker state then once again in it's stronger state.

SeeDRankLou
03-04-2005, 06:13 PM
Also you need to make sure that you don't do any digging outside of missions until chapter 5. I'm not entirly sure on why that is but i read it in the walkthrough of my PS2 magazine...
You don't have to do no digging, you just have to dig so that you don't get many parts for Experiment. So basically you can dig all you want just don't get the yellow X's very often, or at all to be safe.

DarkDaisuke
03-04-2005, 08:12 PM
So all I have to do is beat Shrina in Chapter 3 and I will get 100%? Since I already have done everything else and I am sure that I have since I followed the guide. This is my third time playing through the game. I just really started worrying about % points from the beginning of the second time I played it.

KuRt
03-04-2005, 08:50 PM
and remember also, you must not skip any videos or cut scenes to get 100%

FallenAngel411
03-04-2005, 09:26 PM
Also.....um...........well, if worst comes to worst, you could shark it, no? :) My gameshark saved me a huge, throbbing headache. I don't even think the secret ending is worth all the trouble...not even an FMV. That's just evilll, after making us go through every little pointless mission......GRR.

Chopseuy
03-04-2005, 11:08 PM
I have 99% and I can't see what the problem is. I chose the youth league, followed the guide and did everything. However if I didnt be Shirna in Ch.3 and beat him in Ch.5 would I still get the points? I even did all the 100 clostiers too and beat Trema. What else! I have played through the game three times

Pick New Yevon and go through the game. Do all the New Yevon and Youth League Conflicts and you'll get just more percentage, although it'll only show 100%. Thats what I did. (had the same prob you did)

lulusgirl
03-05-2005, 01:00 AM
that's crap to get 100%.take it from me (and i'm honest), the perfect end sucks. it's boring.