PDA

View Full Version : Dream Trip

Trumpet Thief
03-04-2005, 02:17 AM
chaos: If you were given the chance to go anywhere in the world for a special trip, where would you go? Would you bring anyone along with you? If so, who? :)

Shlup
03-04-2005, 02:23 AM
BJ and I would go to see the lions and tigers, only in Kenya. Gotta go to Kenya. They got lions.

Eh, I dunno. I want to see a lot of places, but my priorities are tied so its hard to choose one. I loved going to Hawaii when my boyfriend took me, so I'm thinking another tropical location. I want to see lots of different things though.

kikimm
03-04-2005, 02:59 AM
Oh, New Zealand, without a doubt. I'm dying to go; from what I've seen, it's beautiful, and the people seem nice. Overall good atmosphere. I could be totally off, but I don't care.

I'm not sure I'd bring anyone though...there's a few people who I have in mind. Perhaps I'll take all of them. :)

:D

Jojee
03-04-2005, 03:08 AM
Oi tropical... the Carribean was GREAT. :)

My boy and I are planning to take a road trip and go skiing this summer... I dunno if that will work out, but I hope it does ^_^ It will be so great...!

I wouldn't mind another nice, warm beach though... just, minus the spiders. :(

Miriel
03-04-2005, 03:19 AM
My friends and I were planning on traveling through Europe for the Summer, but conflicting schedules (and a severe lack of money) means that we'll probably just spend a few days in Hawaii.

Europe (yes all of Europe), New Zealand, and North Korea are at the top of my 'places I must visit' list.

Coley
03-04-2005, 03:59 AM
I would say China, but I already had the chance to go there through my college (which was awesome!) and I have a Europe trip planned for May, so my next two choices would be Egypt and New Zealand. As for who I would bring... welllll... honestly, I would want to go with my mom and sis (and my dad, but I know he'd be bored!)

Kirobaito
03-04-2005, 04:05 AM
I've been wanting to go to Europe a whooole lot, and I think I'm going to go after senior year (summer after this one). I would bring my two best friends, Ross and Jeff.

strawberryman
03-04-2005, 05:43 AM
Probably Australia. By myself.

Jojee
03-04-2005, 05:45 AM
Probably Australia. By myself.

Who are you, the crocodile hunter!?? :rolleyes2

Rainecloud
03-04-2005, 07:04 AM
I would stay in my own country, believe it or not. There's a special place I'd like to take *that* special person. The place is called "The Blue Lake", and it's in Wales. It's very beautiful, and I one day plan on proposing to her there. I've described the place before, so I'm not going to go into all that again.

I just hope she accepts.

Itsunari 2000
03-04-2005, 05:06 PM
Somewhere remote and secluded, with stunning scenery, like Mt.Fujiyama in Japan or somewhere in New Zealand.Don't know who I'd take with me though...

Rusty
03-04-2005, 05:24 PM
I would love to go to Antarctica or Japan and I would take my dad :)

boris no no
03-04-2005, 05:50 PM
i would love to go to greenland.
Or Japan...dunno which i'd prefer.
i have no idea who i'll go with...right now i'm single :rolleyes2 but IF i got a new man i'd take him i guess. depends on how much i like him! :love:

Sophitia
03-04-2005, 06:05 PM
Australia with Katie and Trev <3

SilverWind
03-04-2005, 06:28 PM
Wherever I could get my hads on a ticket to a Final Fantasy Concert...Probably Japan...Tour Nintendo! Yay! Or France. Either one fits really...
:D

Strider
03-04-2005, 06:54 PM
Hmm... I've already done Europe. It might be sweet to do up Vegas in high-roller style, but I've already been there once. I'm not keen on Japan like others, and I'll pass on New Zealand.

If I had a dream vacation, I'd want to hit up Mexico in grand fashion. Ensenada, Cabo San Lucas, Cancun. It'd be all good.