PDA

View Full Version : [Graphic Design] [A] Sig and icon requests

Cybele
03-04-2005, 03:21 AM
I'm going to take sig and icon requests because I have a lot of spare time. Just tell me who you want it to be of (Final Fantasy, Chrono Trigger, Chrono Cross, and Star Ocean only please) and what scene. While I'm not familiar with Xenogears, I do know most of the characters a little bit (I can match the name to the face, but that's it), so I could take requests from that game as well. I'll find the images and make one for you or you could provide me with the exact images you want. There's an example attached, feel free to use it, but please credit me. I can put gradients on it, effects, text, and blend images together. Be as specific as possible and if you don't like it, I can redo it. The max amount of images for icons is probably about 3 (see my icon ^). Thanks for giving me something to do.

Carnage
03-04-2005, 03:31 AM
Your alright, but not good enough to have your own sig thread. sorry.

go to the help forum, and go to our little sig shop, enjoy your stay here at EoFF

*LOCK*

Shlup
03-04-2005, 03:39 AM
Carnage: Shut up.

Terra: There are threads in the Help Forum where people ask for sig and avatar help. You should look in those and see if there're some requests you can fill.