PDA

View Full Version : Is it just me or...

**ShadowZone**
03-04-2005, 09:27 AM
Is it just me… or is the Final Fantasy series the best series of games of all time. I mean I have never played any other game that is like FF. I continuously play on FF games all the time, night and day and when a new FF game does come out I get all excited and don’t come out of my room for 3 months. Don’t get me wrong I do play on other games but I just play on them when I feel like it and after a while I get bored and sell/trade them.

I personally love all my FF games and don’t think any other type of game comes close to what Square have created. I salute you Square-Enix!!!!!

:p :p :p

Zeldy
03-04-2005, 10:22 PM
well i wouldnt say it was the best, but it sure does rock.
Zelda is my number 1.

Yuffie514
03-04-2005, 10:46 PM
I personally love all my FF games and don’t think any other type of game comes close to what Square have created. I salute you Square-Enix!!!!! :p :p :p

certainly the best to me :up: . it's not like Square-Enix keeps on making new FF games out of desperation :jap: . FF is just that damn good :bgl: . i respect Square/Square-Enix for all its years in service to keeping me entertained ;) .

Del Murder
03-06-2005, 08:20 AM
It's too bad the only active thread in the CC forum isn't even about this game. But yeah, FF is awesome.

Rase
03-06-2005, 08:50 AM
Final Fantasy is good, but it's not on my 5 favorite games/series list, though it's second on the RPG list.

ShunNakamura
03-06-2005, 11:15 AM
FF is definately one of the best games for me... but then again the only things I really play are RPG's and MMORPG's.

The games I found more entertaining of then FF;

Parasite Eve- It has more challenge and still has a great story... not to mention the battle system is fun to play with.

Chrono series- Yes I think both of them are better then most FF's... Trigger was just great all around, and Cross had all those characters and the ability to have anyone in your party(via that one special relic thing)... I just wish each character had more backstory.

Xenogears- I just like it more overall.. at least from what I have played of it.

The 4th Coming- an MMORPG that just won't leave me alone... been playing it since 1999 or maybe a bit earlier.

Good but not neccessarily better then the FF's;

Legend of the Dragoon- Talk about a fun battle system... and the story ain't half bad either... but it doesn't have the most character customization. Oh yes! HASCHEL RULES!!! :p

Well that is my top game list.