PDA

View Full Version : Glitch in KH:Com Rom?

Jack - Blademaster
03-04-2005, 02:28 PM
I didn't notice this in my first beating of the game.But now it seems very annoying thing.You can't use Boss Cards in battles.Correct me if I wrong but I think this is a very problematic.Not in case of the walkthrough but in aquiring and testing everything in the game.I don't know if there are roms without this glitch.Or is this a glitch after all?Maybe this function is unavailable in roms?Please help me to solve this problem.

kaizer21
03-04-2005, 08:16 PM
if u put it in ur deck, you have to press select to access the boss cards/heartless cards.

Jack - Blademaster
03-05-2005, 05:06 AM
Thank you very much, kaizer21.It really bothered me.

YukiKiro
03-22-2005, 05:44 AM
wait a second, do you only own the rom?

Jack - Blademaster
03-28-2005, 02:32 PM
wait a second, do you only own the rom?

I'm not sure what are you talking about.I downloaded rom KH:CoM from the net.

Pheesh
03-28-2005, 02:45 PM
so did i and i use visualboy advance and i cant get out of the deck menu....how do i do it. i click b and it says you do not have enough (somethin that i cant remember) to equipt this deck.

Destai
03-28-2005, 06:58 PM
You've put more cards in your deck than your deck can hold. You need to level up and get more CardPoints (cp) to hold that many cards. Remove some cards from your deck and you should be fine.

Pheesh
03-29-2005, 12:42 AM
no, how do i get out of the page. it wont let me.

Peace out and :rock:
EE

Destai
03-29-2005, 10:38 AM
so did i and i use visualboy advance and i cant get out of the deck menu....how do i do it. i click b and it says you do not have enough (somethin that i cant remember) to equipt this deck.you either press whatever the visual boy considers the b button or you remove cards from your deck. You wont be able to leave the page if theres too many cards equipped at any time through the game. a message will come up saying "you dont have enough cp to equip this deck". If thats the message then thats the problem

Blitzer Lionheart
04-24-2005, 07:51 AM
I downloaded the rom on a thursday, and bought the game the next day...

I never had any of these problems.