PDA

View Full Version : Crash bandicoot

crashNUMBERS
03-04-2005, 11:00 PM
I just love this game so much...

Spammerman
03-04-2005, 11:01 PM
yea, but theyre gettin played out.There creator are pullin as far as they can gop wit series.Itll be over soon

Destai
03-04-2005, 11:02 PM
It practically is. They were great. Crash 2 was the first game I ever played on PS.

Psychotic
03-04-2005, 11:02 PM
Crash Bandicoot peaked before 2000, really.

Spammerman
03-04-2005, 11:05 PM
i played it when i was 7, i like tthe vs one wit minigames

crashNUMBERS
03-04-2005, 11:05 PM
It started going down after the wrath of cortex and nitro cart.

Edit: Your talking about Crash Bash

Ultima Shadow
03-04-2005, 11:13 PM
CTR and CNK rules! I just love those racing games! Those are by far the best ones. :spin:

And I'm unbeatable in both of those 2 games! :smash:

Lord Chainsaw
03-06-2005, 01:43 AM
I loved the first one. The second one lacked good boss fights, and had an extremely weird bonus system. I can't solidly remember any of the games after that. I can only remember the two crappy final battles in the next two Crash games I played, and the horrid loading times in one of them.

Never really played that new one with the teaming up of Crash and Cortex. I'll try it some day though, because I find the Crash series to be pretty damn fun. Still not as good as the Banjo-Kazooie series, which is platform heaven.

Ryth
03-06-2005, 01:52 AM
My favorite is Crash Bandicoot: Warped I thoguht it was the best. I've played them all except Crash Nitro Kart which I have a demo of but I think I purposely ignored it don't remember why.....Crash Twinsanity is okay nothing great not great enough to make Crash a great platformer like when Naughty Dog had it but its exceptional.

Meat Puppet
03-06-2005, 02:16 AM
You should notice, the developers of the first three games aren't the ones making them now?

Destai
03-06-2005, 02:53 AM
I think Naughty dog took it as far as crash recing (the 4th one) and left it after that. They definitely owned the first 3.

Meat Puppet
03-06-2005, 08:53 AM
I think Naughty dog took it as far as crash recing (the 4th one) and left it after that. They definitely owned the first 3.

Naughty Dog found a legal loophole to make one last, Crash based racing game. Somebody else now owns Crash Bandicoot in a hope his previous success would now be theirs.

It isn't. Although I loved the first three Crash Bandicoots, I'm not so fond of it anymore, and I (stupidly) don't class the newer games as Crash Bandicoot, because Crash Bandicoots true soul burned inside Naughty Dog.

IMO. :spin:

Maxico
03-06-2005, 10:04 AM
They ruined it after the first one for me (well Im not sure about the second one seeing as I had a choice between crash 2 and FFVII... a choice that would ultimatly end me here) They took away the jungle island feel and replaced it with hundreds of generic labs (although there were labs in the first one they were kept to the end and were fresh at that point) and under water segments. And Im not even going to mention how I feel about the series after travelers tales...

MJN SEIFER
03-07-2005, 04:26 PM
Excelent games! I think it was suposed to be be the Playstations Mario/Sonic

crashNUMBERS
03-07-2005, 09:20 PM
Yep!! He was Playstations mascot as for mario and sonic.

Shoden
03-07-2005, 09:31 PM
i liked all the games except the first which was too easy Warped and Twinsanity are my favourites but the problems witht ehr ecent games are lack of story depth, the CTR CNK games are good i prefer CTR though because no one has beaten me before in a 3 round showdown

Mo-Nercy
03-10-2005, 09:55 PM
No fooling. I am the best CTR player in the world.

nik0tine
03-11-2005, 07:04 AM
I love the first three games. CTR was incredibly awesome, but Nitro Kart just plain sucked. There was nothing interesting about it. It just really really sucked.

crashNUMBERS
03-11-2005, 12:34 PM
I hated the way the new owners changed his voice in nitro kart....

Especially when he says "woah!"

DMKA
03-11-2005, 08:23 PM
Warped was my fav. :D

Mo-Nercy
03-17-2005, 01:16 AM
Riding Polar and Pura is something you'll never forget. :love: And even the stupid muddy boar in Crash 1 was fun too.

But with new age platformers like Ratchet and Clank (which is hella fun too), ol' Crash just can't hold his own.

At least nothing will ever be able to compete with CTR, which I still believe is the world's best karter ever.

Spammerman
03-17-2005, 01:22 AM
Never really played that new one with the teaming up of Crash and Cortex. I'll try it some day though, because I find the Crash series to be pretty damn fun. Still not as good as the Banjo-Kazooie series, which is platform heaven.

Youre RIGHT
i luved teh banjo-kazzoie series.. I used to stay up all night playin # 1
aaahhhh, it was fun flyin

crashNUMBERS
03-17-2005, 01:23 AM
Make a thread about banjo if you want to talk about him. If your gonna go here than stay on topic please...