PDA

View Full Version : How did you get your username??

crashNUMBERS
03-04-2005, 11:02 PM
So how did you??

I got mine because once when me and my brother had MSN he gave me the username crash and put the option for random numbers. So you can say I charish this name...

Jojee
03-04-2005, 11:06 PM
I typed it in to the registration field :p

Hehehe well, someone had to say it.

So now that that's over, I think you mean why ^^ Because this was my real life nickname 2nd - 8th grade.

Ouch!
03-04-2005, 11:08 PM
I used to go by Zaphier. My friend came up with that as a name I was going to use when he was convincing me to play Evercrack. I never played, but I used the name and many variations of it.

I came up with Ouch! when I was searching Evangelion images for fun and I saw the pic of Asuka kicking Shinji in the groin. Ouch! was the first thing that came to mind and it just kind of stuck.

Tasura
03-04-2005, 11:09 PM
just a random name from a random show

boris no no
03-04-2005, 11:14 PM
i caught a really big spider in a jar and because my sister is scared of them i chased her around the house wiht it. i started to shout "Boris the spider will get you!!" (just because boris is a cool name! :cool: ) she was screaming "no no no no"
so i shouted "Boris No No!!!"
and it stuck! i kept the spider till it died :cry: bless that spider

Blackmageboi
03-04-2005, 11:16 PM
i caught a really big spider in a jar and because my sister is scared of them i chased her around the house wiht it. i started to shout "Boris the spider will get you!!" (just because boris is a cool name! :cool: ) she was screaming "no no no no"
ahhh and i was gonna ask you for that spider:(
oh well er my name.....i like blackmages and boy was taken on yahoo

Jojee
03-04-2005, 11:18 PM

EVIL!! :p Spiders are scary.

Psychotic
03-04-2005, 11:21 PM
Spiders are scary.You, of course, being an expert in being scary.

Anyway, because all my previous internet names were Psy-based. Psycho 34 was the first, which later became the totally awesome PsychoOwl. But Psychotic first debuted at EoFF and it's probably the pinnacle of the Psy-names.

Levian
03-04-2005, 11:23 PM
How did you get your username??

http://www.eyesonff.com/forums/member.php?u=22

StarlightAngel
03-04-2005, 11:24 PM
Came up with it at random, kinda. :sweat: I liked angels, so.....
Now I'm more into demons :riiight: I use many other usernames though. I recently became attached to the username 'MirielleChan' >_>

Jojee
03-04-2005, 11:24 PM
You, of course, being an expert in being scary.

What are YOU talking about? ;) If I put you in a jar and chased people around with it, <i>everyone</i> would be screaming. "Psy no no no noooooo!" :p

RSL
03-04-2005, 11:25 PM
I can't remember.

Psychotic
03-04-2005, 11:25 PM
What are YOU talking about? ;) If I put you in a jar and chased people around with it, <i>everyone</i> would be screaming. "Psy no no no noooooo!" :pYeah, they'd be screaming because they'd feel sorry for me because I'd be within 100 miles of YOU. :)

Jojee
03-04-2005, 11:28 PM
Yeah, they'd be screaming because they'd feel sorry for me because I'd be within 100 miles of YOU. :)

If it helps you sleep better at night, sweetheart :love:

Haha gotta go @__@ my mom is visiting me in uni! *runs away*

boris no no
03-04-2005, 11:30 PM
What are YOU talking about? ;) If I put you in a jar and chased people around with it, <i>everyone</i> would be screaming. "Psy no no no noooooo!" :p
heeheehee psy no no! thats what you should change your name to! :cool:

Psychotic
03-04-2005, 11:31 PM
If it helps you sleep better at night, sweetheart :love: Yeah, before the nightmares about you come, darling :love:

Haha gotta go @__@ my mom is visiting me in uni! *runs away*I swear this place becomes more and more like AIM every day. :aimsmile:

Leeza
I was born with it.

Yeah, before the nightmares about you come, darling :love:

I swear this place becomes more and more like AIM every day. :aimsmile:
Only for you, Psy, so try to remember that it isn't.

ScottNUMBERS
mines from my faceparty profile :rolleyes2

Yew-Yevon
03-04-2005, 11:34 PM
umm......Yu-Yevon seemd to be the only name i could think of that no one uses...thats how i got mine.

frunk
03-04-2005, 11:36 PM
i was drunk, and chatting. and i ment to type "I'm drunk" but i made a typo and said "I"m frunk". i found it funny and changed my name to frunk.
huzzah

Dking'squeen
03-04-2005, 11:47 PM
I had gotten Yazoo'squeen 1: from AC 2: i decided on it after a dream ;)
and as for the recent one, no comment ;)

Agent Proto
03-04-2005, 11:49 PM
I was originally going to register as Protocool, which was a screen name I had before EoFF. Anyway, Agent Proto was a combination of two names I had used.

<b>Agent</b>BS + <b>Proto</b>cool = Agent Proto

Mirage
03-04-2005, 11:55 PM

Hehehe well, someone had to say it.

So now that that's over, I think you mean why ^^ Because this was my real life nickname 2nd - 8th grade.

I was going to type "I entered it in the desired username field". Thanks a LOT Jojo. ;_;

lord shishio
03-05-2005, 12:07 AM
I got mine becaus e he is the biggest bad-ass in Rurouni Kenshin :count:

Ichimonji
03-05-2005, 12:07 AM
One of Auron's swords in FFX.

Flamethrower
03-05-2005, 12:13 AM
I sat at the registration field for like 15 minutes trying to think of a screenname and this is the best I could come up with. Yep, I'm <i>that</i> uncreative.

Yuffie514
03-05-2005, 12:58 AM
mine's just a combination of my favorite character :) and my brithdate :eek: :tongue: .

rubah
03-05-2005, 01:05 AM
this is a nickname I got stuck with at a harry potter rpg site. My username there was Ruby Lapiz (which I made up in sixth grade x.x and I couldn't spell lapis either. I sucked at spelling in sixth grade) and I'd give people nicknames that ended in 'ah', so someone did it for me, and since it's not a real word (unless you speak indonesian?) it's generally excellent for registering at forums.

SilverWind
03-05-2005, 01:13 AM
How do you think?<_< *Sarcasm*
Favorite color + Favorite Element=SilverWind! :D

Destai
03-05-2005, 01:18 AM
I won mine in a knife fight.

Shlup
03-05-2005, 01:21 AM
I needed a Yahoo! name that wasn't like... Amanda2001! or something lame. This is the first thing I came up with.

Palindrome
03-05-2005, 01:21 AM
My real name is Bob which is a palindrome. What really ticks me off is when people whose names aren't palindromes use "palindrome" as their handle. THAT IS MY NAME #!&^ IT! GIVE IT BACK TO ME! SHE DOESN'T LOVE YOU!

XadamX
03-05-2005, 01:24 AM
In metropolitin St. John's Newfoundland(where I live). People would label someone who don't drink or smoke, by calling them "staight edge". When someone admits to being "straight edge" they put X's at the end of their names. I'm a "straight edge" so I used X's

Yamaneko
03-05-2005, 02:08 AM
I sold my soul to the devil. I mean, I told Bleys to change my username.

Faris
03-05-2005, 02:10 AM
I just thought of using a FF character name. At first it was going to be "Ashe" (I believe she is from ff4? well, one of the one's before 5) witch was my username for another site. I prefer "Faris" alot more :)

The Summoner of Leviathan
03-05-2005, 02:40 AM
Well, my favorite summon, plus my favorite type of magic. The powers of uncreativeness ^_^

fire_of_avalon
03-05-2005, 04:09 AM
Made it up for yahoo long ago. It was my current email when I registered here, and now I have nicknames based on it, so eh.

eestlinc
03-05-2005, 04:22 AM
it was my aim screenname from when i first registered on aim back in like 1997 or something

Dark_Mage_Palom
03-05-2005, 04:41 AM
I was playing FFIV when I was reg & palom is on of my fav party members

PearlRose
03-05-2005, 05:27 AM
Well, I was born in June, and the birthstone for that month is the pearl. The lucky flower is the rose. I combined the two to get my screename. ^^

Necronopticous
03-05-2005, 05:39 AM
I won mine in a knife fight.Hahaha

-

I thought it up in my tenth-grade biology class.

Dr Unne
03-05-2005, 06:13 AM
EZBoard didn't allow periods in usernames.

SoulSeek139
03-05-2005, 06:44 AM
A random thought that stuck. I like it for its ambiguity. Credit goes to my best friend who co-discovered it. The number is left over from an old AIM name.

strawberryman
03-05-2005, 06:49 AM
Kind of a funny coincidence. the strawberryman part just is based off of a business I know of named The Strawberry Man. Why? Because just last year at the winnepeg folk fest, Which is probably the best time that I have every summer, (mostly for the food :D) there was a concert with several bands playing. (or parts of them.)
Right in the middle of a performance, some guy starts handing out strawberries on stage. A quote from one of the performers-

Holy http://forums.eyesonff.com/images/smilies/rpg_009.gifhttp://forums.eyesonff.com/images/smilies/rpg_009.gifhttp://forums.eyesonff.com/images/smilies/rpg_009.gifhttp://forums.eyesonff.com/images/smilies/rpg_009.gif!

the 222's just out of habit.

Azure Chrysanthemum
03-05-2005, 06:50 AM
I was thinking of a username for Starcraft more original than The_Eldar (a reference to the Eldar in Warhammer 40,000 which I still say were ripped off of to make the Protoss, who I was using at that time). I went over ideas in my mind and I remembered the element of Void from Miyamoto Musashi's Book of the Five Rings which I had learned of through the Legend of the Five Rings card game. I thought that Void was pretty cool, and the rest of the name just kinda jumped out of my mind and onto the screen. It's been my username ever since, although most people tend to call me BtV, Void, or Behold.

Rase
03-05-2005, 06:54 AM
Well, there's this game called, ummm, Final Fantasy IV. Anyway, has a dude named Cecil, who is first a Dark Knight, than a Paladin, so I always wanted a mix of the two. Someday if I get the chance I might change it to something my personal/creative.

Edea
03-05-2005, 07:23 AM
it's my name, well part of my first and second.

frunk
03-05-2005, 09:09 AM
... just last year at the winnepeg folk fest, Which is probably the best time that I have every summer...

holy crap, you live in winnipeg?
i thought i was the only eoffer from the peg!

Rainecloud
03-05-2005, 09:13 AM
I used to draw a lot in School. I was in the Library one hot Monday afternoon, and I began to draw a cool-looking guy with a long coat and a sword. I couldn't think of a name for him, and then, for some unknown reason, the name "Raine" popped into my head. I hadn't actually played Final Fantasy VIII at the time, so I suppose it was just a coincidence.

I added the "Cloud" part when I joined EoFF, as I thought it sounded quite nifty. After all, "Rainecloud" has a much better look to it than "Raincloud", don't you agree?

Meat Puppet
03-05-2005, 11:17 AM
I made it up from my own genius, and then some band stole it from me. :spin:

Sepho
03-05-2005, 02:16 PM
"Seph" is the first four letters in the name, "Sephiroth," FF7's final boss.

"Zo" is the first two letters in the name, "Zophar," the final boss of Lunar 2, Eternal Blue (but not-so-final if you played the epilogue).

Throwing in the extra "O" and alternating lower- and upper- case letters was just as random as making up the name as a whole. I came up with it in some 30 seconds when I registering for my very first forum, and I've been stuck with it since I was 14 or 15, as a result.

The only thing I like about it is, absolutely nobody else has it. But, I'm seriously contemplating changing it pretty soon.

Rusty
03-05-2005, 02:31 PM
Mine is the name of my favourite surfbrand.

Nod
03-05-2005, 04:05 PM
i chose mine cos i like the idea of going to a dreamworld when you sleep. :D when you sleep, you apparently go to 'the land of Nod'. I didnt want to call myself Morpheus (greek god of sleep) cos that had already been used in the film The Matrix, so...........:)

YukiKiro
03-05-2005, 04:09 PM
funny story actually...

it all started when i was playing socom 2 on the international server. i was looking for an odd japanese name i could use as an sn, just to be different. i thought about it then thought about yellow snow. the literal translation of yellow snow into japanese is kiro yuki; however the japanese sentance structure is subject, object, verb, so in order to make it japanese i had to reverse the order of the words making it yuki kiro. from there i just desided to use it for just about everything. even my e-mail address is yukikiro22@yahoo.com.

Giga Guess
03-05-2005, 04:21 PM
Lessee....

The very first time I ever logged on the internet, I think I tried signing onto a Gamepro forum or something.
I tried every name I could think of, to no avail. Finally, NOT being a smartass at all, I put in "Guess." It worked, and it stuck. Then after the big wipe, I decided it was time to tweak the name. Coincidentally, earlier that day we were learning metric prefixes...y'know, kilo, mega....giga. And Giga Guess just seemed to have a nice ring to it, so I figured what the hell.

amratis
03-05-2005, 04:51 PM
The name I get mine from was Amra but I change it to amratis sometimes. It comes from an *extremely* minor character in a Raymond E Feist book, 'Rage of a Demon King' I think. Extremely minor in that the character says 2 lines and then get's killed :D I like the name and its similar to my own so it just kinda stuck, I've been using amra/tis since I first started using the internet about 5-6 years ago

Nod
03-05-2005, 04:57 PM
The name I get mine from was Amra but I change it to amratis sometimes. It comes from an *extremely* minor character in a Raymond E Feist book, 'Rage of a Demon King' I think. Extremely minor in that the character says 2 lines and then get's killed :D I like the name and its similar to my own so it just kinda stuck, I've been using amra/tis since I first started using the internet about 5-6 years ago

Raymond E. Feist, what a legend. Tomas could have Pug any day. :p

Denmark
03-05-2005, 05:30 PM

XXXSephirothXXX

anyway. I'll talk about ALL of mine. :D

Astos - yay FF1
Fiend - yay FF1 and FFIV and registering again and thereby not being able to use Astos
Astos - yay changing my name
Roostos - I asked Roogle if I could call him Rooster for some reason (I think it was in Eyes on YOU) and he replied "can I call you Roostos?" so it stuck, much to Roo's chagrin
Sarbles - Roo asked me to change my name so I asked for what to change it to and he spurted out this thing
Sadia - Roogle's sister's name because I got sick of Sarbles and I think Roo was an admin at that point?
Denmark - I don't remember the exact circumstances, ask Psy

Dr.K
03-05-2005, 05:34 PM
People usually call me by my last name. Then randomly started calling me 'Doctor' and the first letter of my last name. And it sounded good enough. So there :)

Chibi Youkai
03-05-2005, 05:53 PM
I really don't remember how I came about mine. Mabye K-chan remembers. I'll have to go ask her. I know how she got her's though. ;p

Old Manus
03-05-2005, 07:11 PM
Someone had had a high score on some game and was called Bone Man.
I couldn't quite remember it when coming to choose the username so decided on Old Man. It sounded like I was some sort of pervert so I changed it to Old Manus. Which is no better. Damn.

crashNUMBERS
03-17-2005, 03:23 AM
So thats it??... :( :( :cry:

Madonna
03-17-2005, 03:43 AM
Yes, that's it. No one else has a username, and thus no story to tell. (http://www.cloudspace.com/goodies/mgsnamegen/)

DMKA
03-17-2005, 03:50 AM
Well I was obsessed with Devil May Cry at the moment. But you see, Dante didn't cry...no...that game was all about kicking ass. So it was Devil May Kick Ass, but I wanted it to be a single word because I don't like spaces in usernames, so it was devilmaykickass. I then had it changed to DMKA because that was what people were beginning to call me on a normal basis, pls it just looks, sounds better, and it's quite sexy when newbies don't know what it means. Yummmmmmm. :D

DaremihC
03-17-2005, 04:49 AM
ChimeraD spelled backwards... because I didn't read the contract on my hotmail account well enough...

I can't use my ChimeraD account for another 9 years... it's a long story.

Anyway. I don't really know what the "D" is for. Yeah.

rubah
03-17-2005, 10:59 PM
it sorta sounds like that thing from the sound of music

'do re mi fa' except you have hc.

XxSephirothxX
03-17-2005, 11:03 PM
Azar was the main character of a fantasy book I wrote in 6th grade.

DaremihC
03-17-2005, 11:20 PM
Rubah: check the "How do you pronounce your username??" (http://www.eyesonff.com/forums/showthread.php?t=57678) thread, top of page 4.

cloud20747
03-17-2005, 11:26 PM
I really like FF 7 and 20747 is my zipcode

crashNUMBERS
03-17-2005, 11:28 PM
I should've named mine crash06606 <===zipcode ^^

Yew-Yevon
03-17-2005, 11:29 PM
It was the only good name i could think of

Spammerman
03-18-2005, 01:33 AM
i was thinkin bout inuyasha and warcraft 3 so i mixed them.Blood from warcraft and hunter from inu.i was 11 when i made them so i mixed teh names

eestlinc
03-18-2005, 01:38 AM
it's a tribute to one of my favorite poets.

Casey
03-18-2005, 02:09 AM
Nobody.

Mo-Nercy
03-18-2005, 02:59 AM
Back when I actually played FFVIII, I liked the sound of Seifer's limit break, No Mercy. I don't know exactly how it came to be misspelt but it's been that way ever since.

kikimm
03-18-2005, 03:04 AM
My dad thought it up. Seriously. It was when I was in 4th grade, and wanted an emial account on yahoo, but I couldn't think of a name...so it's my nickname, with some initials thrown in there.

:D

Spammerman
03-18-2005, 04:07 AM
just to be a smart@$$ i got my name very easily

Peegee
03-18-2005, 04:10 AM
I just put some surnames together. Makes as much sense to you as 'williams carmichael'

zimmunky
03-18-2005, 04:22 AM
i was so tired and my head fell on the keyboard and the name zimmunky came out. true story.

Spammerman
03-18-2005, 04:23 AM
youre name makes me watch invader zim or curious george.

zimmunky
03-18-2005, 04:26 AM
yes yes! i am the child of an incredibly short space invader and an incredibly curious monkey. dont ask how i was concieved, its an ugly story.

Mercen-X
05-04-2005, 07:17 AM
Only the strong survive in this world. The weak are just food for the strong, and those too weak to be food, don't have the right to exist. Such is the law of nature - Makoto Shishio

Makoto Shinishio . . .

Mercen-X is the name of a character for an RPG I created initialed AV:KH. As revealed in the Arts and Writing forum under the thread Informal RPG, X's real name is Xandra Crosse. She is a genetically altered mercenary who attempts to help the main party yet at one point betrays them because she believes they left her behind. It's a cliche story, but I like it.
Mercenary X (for Xandra).

Shauna
05-04-2005, 08:44 AM
Well, made my name up out of my two fav characters. Yuna and Elena. :D

Devourment
05-04-2005, 08:56 AM
I typed it in to the registration field :pSeconded.

squall101 was just a load of rubbish, then Aiden was a slight change of my middle name which is Aidan. & now TisWas... But it has nothing to do with that program that was hosted by Chris Tarrent (sp?), I just thought it up as a decent username.

Monkey: Have you by any chance seen the program Monkey? :tongue: :p

Ashi
05-04-2005, 11:22 AM
When I first registered at EoFF I was just Ash. But I think it was someone else's name as well. So at #eoff I started typing it as Ashi/Ashie.

It was originally Ashleah. An annoying brat in a story I wrote a few centuries ago, when I was oh ... 14 years old. :fpok:

SuKa
05-04-2005, 11:51 AM
My mom called me "Suka" as a little girl... she still does when I get really annoying. xD She used to call me it because when I was first learning how to talk, all I could say of my name was "ssica" So she started calling me SuKa. ^_^

Lindy
05-04-2005, 12:00 PM
I was battling Godzilla one day, to save Japan since the poor place keeps on getting obliterated (though, I don't really like it so I don't know why I bothered), and I'd sufficiently beaten down 'zilla so that he was pleading me not to slaughter him.

Thus, in exchange for his life, I demanded he perform the Lindy Hop for the pleasure and delight of all those tiny Japanese people.

Remove the Hop, thus the answer.

amratis
05-04-2005, 01:00 PM

Raymond E. Feist, what a legend. Tomas could have Pug any day. :p

I really dont think so, :p I'm not saying Tomas doesnt kick ass but Pug is just....Pug.

FF freak
05-04-2005, 03:48 PM
If you don't get mine I'm not telling.....

Sasquatch
05-04-2005, 04:53 PM
Sasquatch is an old nickname of mine, from back in like 6th or 7th grade. Because I was the first guy with hairy legs, and the first that needed to shave. Come Freshman year, I was the first guy that shaved on a regular basis. Thus, I earned the nickname "hairy bastard", which came off and on, and "Sasquatch", because I was hairy and had big feet. I take control of it now, though...I don't shave, but I make sure I don't look like Austin Powers, you know?

disapointedchild
05-04-2005, 05:00 PM
Hm, I was feeling quite disappointed over a recent girl problem/parents. Then I found this site, so yeah, I was so depressed i couldnt even spell it right.

Kalen
05-04-2005, 05:04 PM
Kalen is my name! Hahahah I am so clever.

theundeadhero
05-04-2005, 05:39 PM
I was drunk and in a good mood.

Jess
05-04-2005, 06:36 PM
You'll never guess how I chose my username! :rolleyes2

KoShiatar
05-04-2005, 08:26 PM
I played a werejaguar on an online RPG (not a videogame nor a MUD, a text-based interpretative game) for so long now. I thought it would be fun to change animal once in a while.

Cruise Control
05-04-2005, 08:56 PM
It is a shortened version of my yahoo email bbomber72000@yahoo.com

It stands for Blue Bomber, which is another name for Megaman after he takes over Bombermans powers. the 72000 is what yahoo! added

Fuzakeru
05-04-2005, 10:07 PM
. . . Fuzakeru is a Japanese word used commonly in animes and stuff and that's how I found it and it means to play around or to screw around. Just an overall playful name. Yes. o.o How many times has this thread surfaced? >_> Well, I suppose there's been a lot of new members so whatev.

Shauna
05-04-2005, 10:14 PM

I have no idea. How did you get your user name? :D

Some people are really imaginative with their names... :D

Clouded Sky
05-04-2005, 10:19 PM
I think I was going for a final fantasy character. and then i leaned toward cloud. and then i thought "how boring". so basically, i'm not really sure how clouded sky happened

sephiroth JR
05-04-2005, 10:21 PM
i dunno just a random name on the spur of the moment

Brian The Pink Shark
05-04-2005, 10:24 PM
I got called squinn by someone at school ( as my surname is Quinn) so thats how it came about

it really doesnt seem as interesting a name that way though :choc:

Mercen-X
05-05-2005, 07:33 AM
Giga Guess just seemed to have a nice ring to it, so I figured what the hell.
Sounds like a stutter. "Why ye-ye-yes, I Giga Guess."

Mercenary X (Xandra)

Xandra Crosse was a sub-character I created for an RPG. Genetically altered and funding her research into why this was done to her, she becomes an avid mercenary who kinda hangs with the wrong crowd. She joins up with the main character and his crew because he "intrigues" her or something.

Boosk
05-05-2005, 10:55 AM
well, when I was a baby I couldnt say my sisters name (boris no no) so I called her poo (her real name is ruth...poo, ruth...) and she couldn't say Cathrine (which is my real name) so she called me Kagga.

Then, many years later I saw this kids cartoon called Noahs Island (it was about lots of animals that escaped from a zoo who find an island that floats around). There was a russun shrew that always said "hoyski-poyski!". Thats where the ski parts from.

I used Kaggaski for my FF characters.

I then misspelt my name so I became Kaggski! YEAY!

Kagga :love:

Yew-Yevon
05-05-2005, 07:19 PM
isnt it obvios

Holy_Aeris
05-05-2005, 08:52 PM
I've aways liked the name Aeris, and well, in FF7 she prayed for holy....
Holy Aeris!!! It goes!

Leene
05-05-2005, 09:07 PM
:save: At first i had the name Quistis08 because i like Quistis and then i played FFX2 and i wanted to change it and make it Lenne and when i send a pm to one of the administrators to change it i wrote Leene not Lenne that is why i have this name right now. :save:

Kamiko
05-05-2005, 10:18 PM
Um... this is my real name. ^__^ Usually I have something more creative but this is my name and it's sort of cool.... I guess...

Mitch
05-06-2005, 05:06 AM
Boarding school. Strange Housmaster. Sang to wake us in the morning. On Friday, he sang the Friday Song.

"ITS FINALY FRIIIIDDAAAAAAAYYYY!"

Strider
05-06-2005, 07:35 AM
The best video game hero in the free world. Recognize.

Strawberry Gashes
05-06-2005, 02:31 PM
Strawberry Gashes is Jack Off Jill's best song, and I fell in love with both the title and the song back when I was going through a JOJ-phase.

Sphere
05-06-2005, 02:41 PM
Well, many of you most likely have thought: "Oh... FFX sphere grid... how unoriginal..."

But, in actual fact, when I was in grade four, a massive "magic the gathering" craze swept the nation, and I came across a card called "Wooden Sphere". After that day, my new favourite word (and is still currently, 6 years later) was Sphere.

The fact that it appeared in my favorite FF game, FFX, was merely a coincidental bonus.

I still currently own the card, "Wooden Sphere".

Mercen-X
05-06-2005, 08:23 PM
Um... this is my real name. ^__^ Usually I have something more creative but this is my name and it's sort of cool.... I guess...
Your name is cool.

Alixsar
05-07-2005, 09:12 AM
Alixsar is actually a clever pun on my real name, which makes it way better than your name.

Ism
05-07-2005, 09:56 AM
Well you see.

Ism works with anything. No matter what theme I have it works.
See when I first joined I made my theme turtles (hence my email) and it was therefore TurtleIsm. (The Worshiping of Turtles). Then I went on to the band The Used they were good. And so it was, The UsedIsm. And then I thought they are crap (Jk). So I made it, ShuinIsm/FF10-2ISM/FF10Ism and it stuck. :D :p :D

Gen
05-07-2005, 11:46 AM
Well, I was reading up on some SFII characters, and I happened to pass by Gen's bio, and I found it interesting thus I thought I'd adopt his name.

Lankyman
05-07-2005, 08:56 PM
got bored with sut_69 (my last name is sutcliffe, and god knows where the 69 came from) so changed to lankyman. go figure

TasteyPies
05-07-2005, 08:57 PM
I killed a man and stole his identity.

Jess
05-07-2005, 09:05 PM

Suprisingly, I was born with it ;)

Shauna
05-07-2005, 09:33 PM

Suprisingly, I was born with it ;)

Really? Wow, I could never have guessed that. :tongue: :D

Jojee
05-07-2005, 09:38 PM
It's what my mommy called me when I was born.

starlet
05-07-2005, 10:44 PM
Its my middle name ^_^ well except for the 'let' part.

Mercen-X
05-07-2005, 11:09 PM
I signed up with Poet Society under the username, Davneon. It's the name of a city I created for another RPG.

agrudis
05-07-2005, 11:18 PM
i got agrudis by trying this code thing where you write down the alphabet in order of ost common letter to least common, then changing every vowel to the next one, and every constenant to the next one. i tried a few words, and my fave was agrudis (which i got from epsilon)