PDA

View Full Version : Braska's Final Aeon (Dammit!)

rubicant
03-05-2005, 03:05 AM
I need help seriously! All the guides I've used for this suck so I want YOUR Strategy. How did YOU beat Jecht?

YukiKiro
03-05-2005, 03:57 AM
you mean sin?

Ichimonji
03-05-2005, 05:00 AM
Why would he mean Sin when he clearly said Braska's Final Aeon: Jecht? Sin and Jecht are two totally different battles. He's talking about the final boss.

Anyways, if you can't beat him now, and you're using strategies... Your best bet is to either work on your Sphere Grid, or get the hidden Aeons and previously get all their Overdrives up. Obtaining the Celestial weapons plus their sigils and crests would help too. In fact you should spend some more time doing sidequests and stuff. But if you don't feel like doing that, here are some key points...

- Cast Slowga. (preferably before and after destroying one of the Pagodas)
- Save the Talk command for the second round.
- Cast Hastaga.
- Wear armour that protects mostly against Petrify or use a soft right away.
- Have Protect on everyone.
- You can use Armour Break, Power Break, and Seed Cannon if you like, but it wont help for long.
- Don't be afraid to use Megalixers.
- When his overdrive starts to get full nearing the end of the second round, use your Talks. Or get an Aeon in there.
- Quick Hit helps if you have it.

rubah
03-05-2005, 05:07 AM
I smacked him twice for 99999 damage.

Quite simple, really. I think I had Auron do it, because Auron is awesome and deserves to kill stuff.

Wash, rinse, repeat. watch the ending:)

rubicant
03-05-2005, 04:28 PM
I'll try that Ichimonji. Thanks.

Chopseuy
03-05-2005, 09:19 PM
How about just use Blitz Ace with Tidus with his Celestial Weapon and kick his ass? He dies one shot.

If not, Magus Sisters or Anima all the way. Bahamut (super-powered) will also do.

rubicant
03-06-2005, 03:34 AM
Here is what I don't have:
Celestial Weapons
Yojimbo, Anima, or the Magus 3.

I got his hit-pointsdown to around 2,000 and then he used the Ultimate Jecht Shot. Damn. :mad2: I seriously have fought him 27 times, not exaggerating or estimating. I counted. The most annoying part is going through Sin - Nucleus and watching the movie.

cloud20747
03-06-2005, 03:48 AM
Well, I say train inside Sin to get your Sphere Grid full. That's what I did. You wouldn't guess how many hours I've been playing that game just to train.

silent_ultima
03-06-2005, 07:49 AM
Haste (or Hastega)

Be sure to have Blitz Ace, all those hiddens Aeons...

Use Talk whenever his OD is gonna be full, DO NOT WAIT UNTIL IT'S FULL!!!

If u'r unconfident, use supportive magic (protect, shell.. etc)...
Don't forget your aeons!!!If u didn't get those celestial weapons, u'r best bet would be Bahamut, Anima and The Magus Sisters (they have the auto Break Damage Limit abilities..)

And best of luck... remember to haste, and don't be afraid to use everything you've got!! this is the final fight, ya?

chucky200
03-13-2005, 07:34 AM
I found jecht / braska's final aeon pretty easy 2 be honest

he only has hp 60000 in the first round and 120000 in the second

Just get as many celestial weapons as possible, get all of your charecters and aeons to full overdrive guages and let loose

If that doesn't work then u shud train some more
(mail me 4 details)

Oh and dont let him get his overdrive : use talk when hes going 2 use it, it will lower his overdrive

Angel Of Apocolypse
03-13-2005, 08:58 AM
Have you got the Magus Sisters? If not, get them and they'll kick his ass.

chucky200
03-13-2005, 12:06 PM
yah, and anima

shes soooo hardcore

CaladBolgLionHeart
03-16-2005, 01:59 AM
I honestly didnt use aeons. They were too powerful.:) I just kept using overdrives with Auron Yuna and Tidus. I straight up whupped his @$$ with Tornado and Blitz Ace and Yuna's Holy, which , with Nirvana, did like 11,000 damage each time.

rubah
03-16-2005, 02:47 AM
That all?

Spammerman
03-16-2005, 12:39 PM
i use same strat fir all bosses. Get all my aeons OD to full, then do a boss nuke wit them. If they yuna has her overdrive use it too.Then hack and slash

Spiffing Cheese
03-20-2005, 10:49 AM
First time I fought BFA I didn't have secret aeons, celestial weapons, full over-drive bars. My Yuna was very bad.... That battle is HARD if your sphere grids are not full.

I would advise saving the "talk" option with Tidus until the second part of the battle. In the first part, BFA will use Triumphant Grasp, which isn't too bad.

A strategy I found very helpful was using a Stamina tablet on your character/s with the highest HP, doubling it. For me, this was Auron and Tidus, and so their HP was 9999. This way, BFA cannot kill those characters with Triumphant Grasp, or even Ultimate Jecht Shot (not positive with that). Also, use Zombie Attack (I actually had that with Auron, I had finished his Sphere Grid) so that the Yu Pagodas cannot heal him, only damage him. Quick attack can be helpful, though I didn't have that fighting him for the first time.

silent_ultima
03-20-2005, 11:19 AM
One good thing to do in FFX,
Try to prepare your character to fight the optional bosses (Omega Weapon if in FFX, the Dark Aeons and Penance if in FFX:International). I did this in my second phase through the game, I went bored in building my character and went straight to fight BFA. To my amuse even the fight with Don Tonberry and Earth Eater was more difficult than with BFA.

And try to get Yuna's Celestial WEapon a.s.a.p, it's the easiest weapon to get, and get her to learn holy. Holy + One Mp Cost + Ignore Defence = One hell of a white mage!

bigbri2k5
03-21-2005, 11:07 AM
How do you get to jecht after seymour im lost inside sin and i keep getting hit by those stone things

rubah
03-22-2005, 12:21 AM
Follow the double red arrows.

When the stone things come up, realize that you can't go any further. Instead, backtrack to the beginning of that area, then go left. There should be a way out through there.

silent_ultima
03-23-2005, 05:08 AM
How do you get to jecht after seymour im lost inside sin and i keep getting hit by those stone things
stand still, when u see white lights is lighting at Tidus's feet, move and stand still again. When u see the pyreflies forming a crystal stone, move towards it and check it (using X or O), you'll get an item (weapons, spheres, anything). After u collect 10 items, u'll be teleported to face the final boss.

Hope this helps.