PDA

View Full Version : Metal gear solid 3 (uk people)

Heartless Shadow
03-05-2005, 02:10 PM
Metal gear solid 3 came out over here in the uk yesterday and i was wondering which of you are goin buy it and do you like the metal gear solid games?

NM
03-05-2005, 08:09 PM
Bought it yesterday, but havn't played it yet. I liked the previous 2 game's so unless Hideo Kojima's messed things up big style, this one should be good as well.

YukiKiro
03-05-2005, 08:15 PM
im american, but i own the game and i guarantee you, you won't be disapointed, the game is great.

Mirage
03-05-2005, 08:35 PM
UK? What happened to the rest of europe? :(
Anyway, I bought the game today, still haven't started it though, but I will after this FFXI session.

Destai
03-05-2005, 09:02 PM
I plan on buying it very soon but Im having money troubles and probably literally dont have the money for it. I loved the first two to bits and cant wait for the story to continue.

Dreddz
03-05-2005, 10:06 PM
its in UK now then.Cool its a really good game but not as good as the last 2.Got it imported in Feb.Took me a week to complete.Quite short like the last 2.Number 1 was the best though

Blackmageboi
03-05-2005, 10:51 PM
yes i hope its longer though i can complete the second one on 6 hours

Cless
03-06-2005, 06:37 AM
I'm from the UK, and I got it on the day of release. I've played it quite a bit, and can say that it must be a fair bit longer than MGS2. So far, the game's been great! The cut-scenes are incredible, and make me wonder why Hideo Kojima hasn't started making movies. And, the CQC thingymajigger is totally ace. Snake Eater is a great addition to the Metal Gear series!

Maxico
03-06-2005, 10:12 AM
Ah yes. For the first 20 mins I though that hideo was loosing his touch. It all seemed pretty normal and just like any other jungle based stealth game (give it 2 years and we'll be flooded with them, trust me) then suddenly out of nowhere pops up mr m.bison/voldo/wolverine. Or M. volderine as I like to call him.

Oh and I found something weird. In the manual it states

This game is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to actual persons or groups, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

Which would be fine if a live action video clip of Present kennedy wasnt playing while I was reading it.

Dollneaz
03-06-2005, 01:42 PM
I don't suppose there's any chance of an xbox release any time soon? No?

Hmm. When I was six I pushed a cat around by the hind legs like a vacuum cleaner. I never thought I'd get my comeuppance, but this must be it. :(

Dreddz
03-06-2005, 04:43 PM
People who hurt animals (cats mainly) deserve to die

Dollneaz
03-06-2005, 06:47 PM
Hmm. Yes. A nazi animal rights activist. How novel. It was actually a reference to the simpsons. :rolleyes2

Heartless Shadow
03-06-2005, 08:09 PM
soz bout the uk thing and i bought it saturday and ive now completed it.Cant wait for mgs4 :D